Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 12:36:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Huge Seasons Problem?  (Read 1221 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
StarDeluxe

View Profile
« on: January 29, 2008, 09:19:03 pm »

I just got seasons today and I downloaded it with no problems. I have Sims 2 Deluxe which means I have the basegame and the Nightlife expansion installed. I downloaded Seasons then when I go to play the neighborhood ground is flashing pink and purple? Then when I go to a random Maxis sims home the walls are flashing red over and over? I tried removing my downloads and there was still a problem.

Can you please explain to me what is wrong and how I can fix it so it is normal? I don't want to return the game right after I got it. Sad

"I'm in no condition to drive...wait! I shouldn't listen to myself, I'm drunk!" -Homer J. Simpson
~Franny Sims~
:blob5:
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2008, 10:55:41 pm »

I would update my video drivers, it might solve the issue.
pandasan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2008, 09:38:47 am »

Did you have any lighting mods installed before you installed Seasons? If so, these can cause your game to flash funny if they are incompatible and you should remove it. Other than that.. I'd recommend updating your video card drivers as MissDoh suggested. And make sure your video card is seasons compatible, too.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: