Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 04:03:51 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 37
  Print  
Author Topic: Pregnant Sims Wear Any Outfit New EP3 Version Available(6/11/06)  (Read 479105 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
clubrocker247

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: June 06, 2006, 12:53:48 am »

HI, Squinge? I LOVE LOVE LOVE every one of your mods (especially baby/pregnancy/toddler ones!) I have all eps (except ffs) and i also have inteen. I saw that you made a version for non-inteen users that allows pregnant sims to use the dresser to change their maternity clothing Smiley This is wonderful, but is it impossible to do an EP3 inteen pregnant sims wear any outfit version? I have ep3inteen installed already, and most of the time its cool- i have to make my sims get into their maternity wear pre-show because if i wait until they show then they will only wear maxis clothing. Plus, when my sims do the 'growing' from barely showing to fully pregnant they change their clothing BACK into maxis-wear no matter what i had them in to start with. I dont know if this is a side-effect of something or another, but is it possible to make a wardrobe-change-maternity version for inteen users? Smiley Please??? lol thanks for your dedicated work with changing all things from stupid to awesome within the sims2 lol love your new toddler dancing mod! thanks!
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #136 on: June 06, 2006, 02:00:36 am »

Quote from: clubrocker247
HI, Squinge? I LOVE LOVE LOVE every one of your mods (especially baby/pregnancy/toddler ones!)is it possible to make a wardrobe-change-maternity version for inteen users?
Thank you very much Smiley sorry as I posted above the inteen versions will only be changed for bug fixes no other changes will be made to them.

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #137 on: June 06, 2006, 02:39:53 pm »

Quote from: MzIverson
I dont know if this question had been answered
no teens can't this mod was just made to be compatible with inteen only adults can wear everyday clothes while pregnant Smiley

Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #138 on: June 10, 2006, 11:10:36 pm »

I just posted a new ep3 version of this mod it has been tested & approved by MissDoh(Thank you very much), this should be the last update needed for this mod.

jase439

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: June 11, 2006, 12:00:40 am »

Quote from: Squinge
I just posted a new ep3 version of this mod it has been tested & approved by MissDoh(Thank you very much), this should be the last update needed for this mod.

Squinge Tested - MissDoh Approved Smiley

"Craaaazy...toys in the attic...I am craaaazy...truly gone fishing...they must have taken my marbles away..."
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #140 on: June 11, 2006, 12:10:01 am »

Quote from: jase439
Squinge Tested - MissDoh Approved Smiley
this mod is non-awesome(tm) Squinge Tested - MissDoh Approved :laugh:

MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: June 11, 2006, 12:16:46 am »

Squinge Tested - MissDoh Approved

Hey Squinge even thanks me for that Wink :laugh:
Qwigqwag

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: June 11, 2006, 12:19:02 am »

Thanks for fixing the bug.  Planning outfit for everyday with preggers is now possible.  BUT  Smiley  sorry for the but...  now my non-preggers can only plan everyday, athletics, and formal, no pjs, no undies.  You win some, you lose some, eh?
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #143 on: June 11, 2006, 12:24:48 am »

Quote from: Qwigqwag
sorry for the but
:laugh:, you got to be kidding I will try it & see if that happens to me & will fix it again :laugh:

edit: It's now fixed.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2006, 12:55:49 am by Squinge » Logged

Qwigqwag

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: June 11, 2006, 01:10:17 am »

Yes!  *me doing a victory dance*  Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Love your avatar, btw.  Classic!
bleubeari

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: June 17, 2006, 09:16:05 am »

I patched my game with the new patch and wanted to let you know that this mod doesn't seem to be working anymore.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #146 on: June 17, 2006, 11:52:39 am »

Quote from: bleubeari
I patched my game with the new patch and wanted to let you know that this mod doesn't seem to be working anymore.
Have you tried the hack conflict utility?

Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #147 on: June 17, 2006, 04:53:15 pm »

Warning about using the non-Inteenimater version of this mod with the Inteenimater.

**A few minor issues with the menu (the InTeenimater clothing categories don't always match the categories you would expect them to be), but the most important of which is Plan Outfit. If you Plan Outfit while a teen is pregnant, you can corrupt the warddrobe because the game gets confused about whether the clothing should be classified as teen or adult. Corrupting the warddrobe causes lots not to load on occassion, which is very very bad.**

bleubeari

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: June 17, 2006, 06:02:01 pm »

I haven't but I will, Thanks!
lindaetterlee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #149 on: June 24, 2006, 08:14:44 am »

I am having a problem with this mod as well since the patch. i am attaching my mod log from HCD. Also to make sure it was not a conflict with one of the named preg mods. I took out all others but this one and then ran game and it still would not allow the sims to go to the dresser and change regular clothing once pregnant.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2006, 11:35:37 am by Squinge » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 37
  Print  

Jump to: