Insimenator.org
April 16, 2024, 02:43:31 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 37
  Print  
Author Topic: Pregnant Sims Wear Any Outfit New EP3 Version Available(6/11/06)  (Read 477383 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Ozzucay

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: June 24, 2006, 08:51:42 am »

Linda, could you try taking all the hacks out except the InTeenimater and the Squinges hack to test whether it works then:?:

Read A Lovely Tale! Currently in Chapter 21
lindaetterlee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #151 on: June 24, 2006, 06:35:37 pm »

Ok i seem to have found my problem after going through every single file i found that i had put insim in a sub folder and inteen was loading first, then preg mod, then insim and it was causing a fubar.
Glass3690

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: June 25, 2006, 01:36:13 am »

Thanks Squinge.
joyfulsinger

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: June 25, 2006, 09:23:48 am »

I didn't see this addressed in the rest of the thread, but this is compatible with your hack that makes them change back into their everyday clothing after they get out of bed, right?

I couldn't live without that one...I hate having sims lie around in their jammies all day!
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #154 on: June 25, 2006, 09:42:06 am »

Quote from: joyfulsinger
but this is compatible with your hack that makes them change back into their everyday clothing after they get out of bed, right?
Yes it is compatible.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2006, 11:03:35 am by Squinge » Logged

If you have a question about my mods post it here
toolmom2002
« Reply #155 on: June 25, 2006, 11:00:26 pm »

Hello, Thank you for making the sims more realistic.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #156 on: June 30, 2006, 11:04:36 am »

I have figured out what is causing pregnant sims to revert back to default clothes it is my pregnant sims walk normal mod if you remove it the problem will go away.

Ozzucay

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: June 30, 2006, 11:37:33 am »

Aha. That's why I never had the problem! I don't use that mod because I like my sims to waddle!

Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #158 on: June 30, 2006, 11:39:18 am »

Quote from: Ozzucay
Aha. That's why I never had the problem! I don't use that mod because I like my sims to waddle!
I could have sworn I used those two mods together prior to the patch & they both worked but I checked that code & the patch didn't modify that code.

gethane

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: June 30, 2006, 12:06:42 pm »

this isn't a complaint, just info

christianlov for mts2 has an object, Sim Boutique Clothing Rack, that conflicts with this.

Once I figured out my problem, it made sense.

Ozzucay

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: June 30, 2006, 01:41:44 pm »

Quote from: gethane

christianlov for mts2 has an object, Sim Boutique Clothing Rack, that conflicts with this.

As do any hacked dressers or clothing racks that make buying clothes available from home (in my experience). Thanks for the info. Smiley

Qwigqwag

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: June 30, 2006, 03:07:50 pm »

Quote from: gethane

What was your problem?  I've had those two mods together since this one came out and they're working beautifully.  In fact, when this hack had some kinks to work out I used Christianlov's as a workaround.
gethane

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: June 30, 2006, 11:45:16 pm »

"plan outfit: maternity: was an option. however, it didn't work correctly. When my sim got pregnant, she stayed in whatever she was wearing, but then there was no option on any dresser (I made sure to be using a maxis one) for her to plan outfit everyday, or to change into everyday. So once the first bump appeared, my sim was trapped in whatever she happened to be wearing.

also, the option for pajamas had disappeared from my dresser pie menu.

I tested what was causing the error by doing the following. I took out my monique's computer from mts2, since it has shop online functions, and the simboutique by christianlov mentioned above. Then I used insiminator (object, not global) to impregnant a sim, and accelerrated a pregnancy so I could see if the dresser worked. It did. So I put Monique's computer back in (nonglobal) and tried it again, and it still worked. So I concluded that the simboutique, which I just put in 10 days ago or so, was the problem.

However, I am also using a different version of the pregnancy hack I think. Just in case I had a corrupt one, I downloaded it from MTS2, rather than from here. It's possible I was using the wrong version of that.

I know its best to isolate one variable at a time, but damn I was getting tired of the 6 minute long game load times Smiley

surfrat92
« Reply #163 on: July 05, 2006, 01:20:12 pm »

do we save this in the configurations folder or in the downloads folder? for some reason when i installed the sims 2, i had to write the downloads and configurations folder manually, and is it config or configurations?
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: July 05, 2006, 01:52:26 pm »

Downloads is normal.  The game will create one only when you install your 1st .sims2pack.

As for config, never heard of someone having to create it so I am unsure of the right spelling since I am at work now and cannot check.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 37
  Print  

Jump to: