Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 12:41:06 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 37
  Print  
Author Topic: Pregnant Sims Wear Any Outfit New EP3 Version Available(6/11/06)  (Read 477739 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #90 on: April 25, 2006, 08:59:23 am »

Quote from: CyberOps
i dont have that mod installed so that's not it
The hacked dresser from wintermutea does work which has that option build in so i dont know what the problem could be.
That is probably the cause then if that has it built in then just use this one because this one is global for all dressers.

If you have a question about my mods post it here
CyberOps

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 25, 2006, 10:58:00 am »

thats what im trying to say i took it out and this hack doesn't work for some reason
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #92 on: April 25, 2006, 01:09:03 pm »

thats what im trying to say i took it out and this hack doesn't work for some reason
Ok sorry I miss understood what you meant; what happens when you use it? have you tried using it with testing cheats on to see if you get an error?

CyberOps

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 25, 2006, 03:19:27 pm »

i did try to use it and then it simply disappears as if the action was already carried out.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #94 on: April 25, 2006, 03:20:46 pm »

i did try to use it and then it simply disappears as if the action was already carried out.
I am going to try it myself & see what happens if it does the same thing to me I will see if maybe ffs has something to do with it.

edit: It does the samething for me but nothing has changed with ffs, I'm not even sure what is supposed to happen when you click that I never use it.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2006, 03:29:23 pm by Squinge » Logged

CyberOps

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 25, 2006, 10:57:57 pm »

i hope you can get it fixed Smiley
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #96 on: April 25, 2006, 11:23:48 pm »

i hope you can get it fixed Smiley
I don't even know if it needs to be fixed becuase I don't know what it's supposed to do, do you?
yeah it suppose to give you the try outfit
It must be something with ffs maybe maxis removed it or something because it's just a pie menu hack so it should still be working but there isn't anything I can do to fix it.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2006, 11:02:56 am by Squinge » Logged

CyberOps

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 26, 2006, 08:43:07 am »

yeah it suppose to give you the try outfit
meecha3

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 26, 2006, 01:36:40 pm »

:love1: I just want to say that reading is very fundamental, and it warms my heart to know that other faithful simmers were having problems with this mod, and that help was only a few threads away!

I think I know what my problem is now from reading this thread.  I have the visitorenableddressersmirrors mod that may be causing me to not be able to 'plan outfit' for my pregnant adult sim.  I only had 'change into' option and could not understand what the problem was.  I will be taking this mod out as soon as I get home and reinstalling your version 1.3a_Inteen to see if this was in fact my problem.  

I would just like to say that I have a number of your mods in my game (:I have come to be a downloading freak) and I am never disappointed with your genius.  I am TOTALLY ADDICTED to this game and all its expansions and your modifications only make it that much more enjoyable. Thank you so much for your dedication and time!
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #99 on: April 26, 2006, 01:48:49 pm »

Quote from: meecha3
:love1:
I would just like to say that I have a number of your mods in my game (:I have come to be a downloading freak) and I am never disappointed with your genius. I am TOTALLY ADDICTED to this game and all its expansions and your modifications only make it that much more enjoyable. Thank you so much for your dedication and time!
Thank you very much:)
I'm glad I that I was able to make the game more enjoyable for you that makes doing this worth doing.

meecha3

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 26, 2006, 06:19:37 pm »

Meecha here again!

Ok, like my last post said I took out the visitorenabledmirrorsdresser mod and put in the Inteen version of your mod for pregnancy, but I still didn't get the option to "plan outfit" for my pregnant adult sim. :pale:  I can still only change into maternity.  I don't even have the option to change into everyday now, as somehow I did before...??  My fear is you'll ask me for attachments or screenshots and I'm not certain I'm that adept at all that just yet.  However, if you can think of something that might be causing my problem, that would be greatly appreciated.  I really am interested in using this mod.  As I said before, I have a number of mods (mainly yours) in my game and wish to keep them and have this one if at all possible.  I recently downloaded Sims 2 Clean Installer and did not get a possible conflict error though that doesn't necessarily mean that isn't the case......

Any suggestions?  Thanks in advance!
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #101 on: April 26, 2006, 06:26:58 pm »

Quote from: meecha3
Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!
Have you tried the sims 2 conflict detection utility? www.simwardrobe.com to check for a conflict if you download that program feel free to attach the report the program gives you in this thread and I will be happy to help you with any reported conflicts.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2006, 06:33:07 pm by Squinge » Logged

Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #102 on: April 28, 2006, 04:11:17 pm »

I just realized that my buy maternity clothes at shop mod is not compatible with Inteen so I just removed version 1.3a of this mod because that option won't do you any good without using my buy maternity clothes mod.

If you have downloaded my buy maternity clothes mod & are using the Inteen please remove my buy maternity mod those two mods can't be used together.

Sim_gurl09

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 29, 2006, 07:52:22 pm »

Is there a version for the updated Inteen on its way. I downloaded the update and it isn't working anymore.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #104 on: April 29, 2006, 08:18:46 pm »

Quote from: Sim_gurl09
Is there a version for the updated Inteen on its way. I downloaded the update and it isn't working anymore.
Update for which ep?

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 37
  Print  

Jump to: