Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 10:14:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 37
  Print  
Author Topic: Pregnant Sims Wear Any Outfit New EP3 Version Available(6/11/06)  (Read 473634 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ilikefishfood

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2006, 04:21:01 pm »

Quote from: maenad
First of all, thank you for this mod. My Victorian Sims achieve new levels of realism because of it. Smiley

I do note, however, that since installing the EP3 Inteen version, the option for pregnant Sims to change into Everyday has disappeared from dressers, and pregnant Sims also do not change their outfits when instructed to using beds, or when bathing. Silly Sim just took a bath in her dress, though the dress probably needed it, since she also slept in it. Smiley

Are you using any dresser mods at all?  Like the visitor enabled dressers, or a mod that  lets sims use dressers on community lots.  Inteen modifies wardrobe behaviors that are often also modified by other dresser mods.  

There's a program at http://www.simwardrobe.com/ that will scan your downloads folder and list possible hack conflicts.

It needs microsoft vb runtime to use http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...VBRun60sp4.exe

Good luck!  

BTW, I'm using the inteen-compatible version of this mod and inteen for OFB, with no problems.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2006, 04:26:43 pm by ilikefishfood » Logged

"If..." a TS2 epic about friendship, romance, break-ups, make-ups, misunderstandings, fights, quite a bit of silliness and a little bit of rock and roll."
maenad

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2006, 05:38:54 pm »

Huh. That's peculiar, then. The Sim was an adult, of the Create-a-Sim variety. I don't have any dresser mods, and the hack conflict tester tells me the only thing this mod could conflict with is Inteen B package.
ilikefishfood

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2006, 05:42:49 pm »

Huh. That's peculiar, then. The Sim was an adult, of the Create-a-Sim variety. I don't have any dresser mods, and the hack conflict tester tells me the only thing this mod could conflict with is Inteen B package.

Hmmm....ok, let's see if we can get to the bottom of this:

1. What EPs do you have?
2. What version of INTEEN are you using?
3. What version of this mod are you using?

"If..." a TS2 epic about friendship, romance, break-ups, make-ups, misunderstandings, fights, quite a bit of silliness and a little bit of rock and roll."
maenad

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2006, 06:38:09 pm »

Quote from: ilikefishfood
Hmmm....ok, let's see if we can get to the bottom of this:

1. What EPs do you have?
2. What version of INTEEN are you using?
3. What version of this mod are you using?

1. University, Nightlife and Open for Business.
2. Inteen 1.4 for Open for Business (with No Miscarriage and No Age of Consent Flavour Packs).
3. PregnancyWearAnyOutfitEP3_Inteen.

*shrugs* My first thought was that I must have downloaded the wrong version by mistake, but I've checked and checked again.
ilikefishfood

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2006, 06:46:01 pm »

1. University, Nightlife and Open for Business.
2. Inteen 1.4 for Open for Business (with No Miscarriage and No Age of Consent Flavour Packs).
3. PregnancyWearAnyOutfitEP3_Inteen.

*shrugs* My first thought was that I must have downloaded the wrong version by mistake, but I've checked and checked again.

Unless it's some conflict with those two flavour paks (I am using differnet flavour paks).  Ok...I've got a test neighbourhood I can test this in with just inTEEN and those two paks....and the inSIMenator of course!  Can't work without that!  Will see if I can reproduce this prob.  WIll report back.

EDIT: Btw, do you have Squinge's sleep in everyday wear mod?
« Last Edit: April 18, 2006, 06:48:03 pm by ilikefishfood » Logged

maenad

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2006, 06:58:45 pm »

Thanks for helping. No, I don't have the sleep in everyday wear mod.
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2006, 09:35:12 pm »

woah. This is awesome! Thank you so much Jase and Squinge for making this compatible with all versions and the Inteen! I greatly appreciate all your efforts! ^^ Thank you!!
jase439

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2006, 11:39:15 pm »

I can reproduce this in Nightlife. I know what the problem is.

EDIT: This was a silly error. This should take care of the problem of adult sims not undressing for bed or shower when they are in their 2nd and 3rd trimester.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2006, 01:57:30 pm by Squinge » Logged

"Craaaazy...toys in the attic...I am craaaazy...truly gone fishing...they must have taken my marbles away..."
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 19, 2006, 04:05:37 am »

Thanks for the update!
cory_g

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 19, 2006, 06:14:36 am »

Thanks so much for updating this hack!
svetlana

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 19, 2006, 12:09:32 pm »

Thanks
VideoGames224

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2006, 03:12:42 pm »

Ok so let me get this straight, if you have EP1,EP2, EP3, and Inteen. 1.4 you only download the pregnacy pack for EP3 or you have to download them all?
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: April 19, 2006, 03:14:01 pm »

Quote from: VideoGames224
Ok so let me get this straight, if you have EP1,EP2, EP3, and Inteen. 1.4 you only download the pregnacy pack for EP3 or you have to download them all?
If you have ep3 & inteen only download the ep3 inteen version.

If you have a question about my mods post it here
VideoGames224

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 19, 2006, 03:24:52 pm »

Ok, thank you. I know you must be getting tired of me Squinge.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: April 19, 2006, 03:32:10 pm »

Quote from: VideoGames224
Ok, thank you. I know you must be getting tired of me Squinge.
No that will never happen I love all of you.

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 37
  Print  

Jump to: