Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 09:59:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 37
  Print  
Author Topic: Pregnant Sims Wear Any Outfit New EP3 Version Available(6/11/06)  (Read 473628 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ilikefishfood

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 19, 2006, 03:35:20 pm »

Quote from: Squinge
No that will never happen I love all of you.

*happy sniffle*

"If..." a TS2 epic about friendship, romance, break-ups, make-ups, misunderstandings, fights, quite a bit of silliness and a little bit of rock and roll."
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: April 19, 2006, 04:21:40 pm »

Quote from: Catwalk
The InTeen version doesn't seem to work...You can't change into everyday clothes with a dresser.
Has anyone else had this problem with th ep3 inteen version?

http://forums.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?c=1&p=1175035#post1175035
« Last Edit: April 19, 2006, 04:25:16 pm by Squinge » Logged

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Ozzucay

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 19, 2006, 05:30:10 pm »

Quote from: Squinge
Has anyone else had this problem with th ep3 inteen version?

Yes, I am. My pregnant teen has no option to plan outfit. At least not with a maxis dresser. I have a hacked dresser that will let me plan the pregnant teen's outfit, but it won't let me change their clothes. Even when you change the default outfit, they are still wearing the inteen maternity outfit. Same thing for pj's. I can plan them with the hacked dresser, not the maxis one, and I can't change them from the default teen maternity pj's.
With all the dressers I can plan and change plan a pregnant adult's pj outfit, but unless I have a custom maternity outfit, which I don't (yet), I can't change the everyday wear. And I can't make them wear normal everyday clothes. I hope this makes sense. Wink

By the way, I ran Paladin's hack checker and it reports that this mod conflicts with the inteenimaterB.package (But I figured it might and tried it anyway)

*edit* PS: I don't have any other global dresser mods. Only the one hacked dresser.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2006, 05:52:06 pm by Ozzucay » Logged

Read A Lovely Tale! Currently in Chapter 21
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: April 19, 2006, 06:21:11 pm »

The inteen version of this hack only allows you to plan/change any outfit for pregnant adult sims(not pregnant teens) the inteen part is just to avoid conflict with that mod.

Quote from: jase439
The wardrobe for teens that is provided with the InTeenimater is all custom (custom textures, custom meshes...all external to the game), and you cannot use this mod to change a pregnant teen's clothing.  If you could, your teens would lose their belly mesh (and you would likely corrupt your wardrobe in the process, making the lot unloadable).  The InTeen version of Squinge's mod is simply designed to prevent such corruption and ensures that it does not *conflict with* and break the InTeenimater.  Adults however, should be unaffected, and continue to apply Squinge's clothing logic.
Your pregnant teens cannot Plan Outfit... because there is only 1 of each clothing category that your teens can wear.  All other outfits for teens have no maternity mesh defined for them (which is the whole reason InTeen provides a custom wardrobe in the first place).
« Last Edit: April 19, 2006, 06:24:55 pm by Squinge » Logged

Ozzucay

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 19, 2006, 06:39:35 pm »

OK I get why I can't change the pregnant teen's clothes. But why can't I change the pregnant adult into everyday clothes? Or is this like that other mod I used to have where you could only plan pj's, swimwear, undies, and formal?

Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: April 19, 2006, 06:41:10 pm »

Quote from: Ozzucay
OK I get why I can't change the pregnant teen's clothes. But why can't I change the pregnant adult into everyday clothes? Or is this like that other mod I used to have where you could only plan pj's, swimwear, undies, and formal?
I haven't look at the code for the inteen version yet, I will do that & see what may be causing that to happen & get back to you.

edit:I just looked at the code & there is no reason why you shouldn't be able to plan or change into any outfit, have you tried the sims 2 conflict detection utility to check for another mod that may be conflicting with this one?
« Last Edit: April 19, 2006, 06:44:35 pm by Squinge » Logged

Ozzucay

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 19, 2006, 06:50:35 pm »

Yes I have. It doesn't report any conflicts with this mod. There should be a menu option for a pregnant adult to change into everyday, right?

*edit*
I take that back. I forgot I disabled this when I was checking something else. Oops. Any way, the hack conflict utility says this conflicts with inteen_B.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2006, 06:57:28 pm by Ozzucay » Logged

Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: April 19, 2006, 06:55:56 pm »

Yes I have. It doesn't report any conflicts with this mod. There should be a menu option for a pregnant adult to change into everyday, right?
Yes there should be i just compared the code to the non inteen version and that part is the way it should be, have you tried playing with testing cheats on to see if you get an error?

Ozzucay

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 19, 2006, 06:58:25 pm »

I assume you don't mean to force it?
*edit*
No errors. I can plan the everyday outfit, but I can't seem to get her to change into everyday. I don't know if it's relevant, but when I select "change into" the menu always has "maternity" even when the sim is already in the maternity outfit.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2006, 07:25:47 pm by Ozzucay » Logged

Angel

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 19, 2006, 07:18:06 pm »

Thanks for making this great hack, will test it out soon Smiley
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: April 19, 2006, 07:22:49 pm »

I assume you don't mean to force it?
no not force an error just see if you get an error message when you click on the dresser with testing cheats on.

Ozzucay

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 19, 2006, 07:32:35 pm »

I didn't have any errors. Please see the edit of my post above.

Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: April 19, 2006, 07:42:17 pm »

I don't know if it's relevant, but when I select "change into" the menu always has "maternity" even when the sim is already in the maternity outfit.
I am going to download the inteen and try it myself & see what it does in my game & get back to you after I test it.

Ozzucay

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 19, 2006, 08:08:20 pm »

Squinge, as a test I removed *all* of my CC except inteen 1.4 for OFB and the wear any outfit mod and tried it again. I started from scratch and I still have the same problem. The sim can change into anything except everyday and athletic. I hope this helps and that I'm not just being a pest. Smiley

Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: April 19, 2006, 08:22:25 pm »

Squinge, as a test I removed *all* of my CC except inteen 1.4 for OFB and the wear any outfit mod and tried it again. I started from scratch and I still have the same problem. The sim can change into anything except everyday and athletic. I hope this helps and that I'm not just being a pest. Smiley
I just tested it and had the same problem I will see if I can fix the problem once I find out where it is.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 37
  Print  

Jump to: