Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 01:00:06 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pregnant Sims Wear Any Outfit New EP3 Version Available(6/11/06)  (Read 473668 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #540 on: September 27, 2009, 09:13:14 pm »

Thanks Joy Cheesy

If you have a question about my mods post it here
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #541 on: September 27, 2009, 09:43:02 pm »

You're welcome. You may worship me now.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #542 on: September 28, 2009, 01:01:39 am »

lmao Praise Joy Praise

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Skiffydog

View Profile
« Reply #543 on: July 27, 2011, 06:08:02 pm »

I'm new to this maternity stuff...when you download the PregnantSimsWearAnyoutfit Hack thingy do you have to extract stuff or download more or can you just start downloading more maternity from online?!?! HELP ME! Star Wars
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #544 on: July 27, 2011, 06:34:32 pm »

This hack enables all clothing cathegories for pregnant sims, instead of having only a few cathegories available as long as they are in 2nd and 3rd trimester. It will let you put any clothing on the pregnant sim without the use of other hacks.

You will have to download clothing with pregmorphs included in the mesh. Usually the creator will tell whether or not there is a pregmorph added to the mesh, but not always. You can check ingame after the sim has reached 2nd trimester which clothes you already have that has pregnant morphs by looking through the clothing they have in their wardrobes. The clothing with morphs will show a bigger belly, while clothes without will show with a flat belly.

Also make sure you download the correct version. This here is the OFB version, so if you have newer EPs than that you might want to download a newer version.

Seasons version: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,38732.0.html
BV version: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,91779.0.html
FT version: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,93508.0.html
AL version: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,91730.0.html

If you have Inteen or other conflicting mods/hacks - there are versions of this hack floating around that are compatible with this hack, but we don't offer support for Inteen or modified hacks.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 06:40:03 pm by Theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Courty

View Profile
« Reply #545 on: November 30, 2011, 08:27:42 am »

Hey i have inteen and really want this mod i have all the ep's but i cant find one for the latest ep ? help
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #546 on: November 30, 2011, 08:54:22 am »

Squinge hasn't been making his mods to be compatible with InTeen for quite some time now.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #547 on: November 30, 2011, 09:34:14 am »

I use the one I found here. It's originally from Simbology. It's not 100% compatible, but as long as it loads after Inteen it should work alright.

I have noticed that some dressers won't show everyday clothing for adult female, but I can't say for certain if it's this mod or something else causing it. It's not a big problem for me (I mostly use a mod for changing clothing on everyone), so I've not bothered to check.

You could use other clothing mods instead. I think the SimBlender has the option of changing clothes even on pregnant sims. It's available at Simbology.

A last note - we don't offer support for off-site mods, so if you experience any troubles with this mod, you're better off asking at Simbology.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 09:41:44 am by Theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
GoldenBuffy

View Profile
« Reply #548 on: November 30, 2011, 10:52:35 am »

I have both this mod and Inteen and it works just fine for me. Haven't had a problem and I've been using them together since 07.

"Can—can we rest now? Buffy...can we rest?" Spike, Beneath You
Read my fanfic at Forbidden Fruits
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37]
  Print  

Jump to: