Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:29:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 37
  Print  
Author Topic: Pregnant Sims Wear Any Outfit New EP3 Version Available(6/11/06)  (Read 473597 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
KittyKatH2o

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: May 22, 2006, 04:20:26 pm »

The only problem I have with this is I have to use a Maxis-made dresser to plan my preg. sim ladies's outfits. If I use a custom one I get the change into Maternity option, but it has always been like that. Anyone getting the change into Maternity option should try to use a Maxis dresser. Smiley

"There are no stupid questions, just stupid people."
Foxybaby

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: May 23, 2006, 10:14:45 am »

Quote from: Squinge
What I meant was if you could attach that modlist.txt file(you can do that by clicking on manage attachments when you post your reply) after runing that program so I could see if I notice any mods that may be conflicting with this one:)

Got this:
*** POSSIBLE CONFLICT DETECTED ***
*** POSSIBLE CONFLICT DETECTED ***
End Of Report
6 possible conflicts detected.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2006, 08:13:06 pm by Squinge » Logged

owaizoo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #122 on: May 23, 2006, 01:38:36 pm »

dont worry
this conflict is just for scanner
no effect in game
since ur hack is inteen comptaible

KittyKatH2o

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: May 25, 2006, 04:01:38 pm »

Most conflicts with the Inteen are expected. I get them all the time and nothing is wrong in my game.

"There are no stupid questions, just stupid people."
greeneyedsims

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 25, 2006, 06:17:59 pm »

I just wanted to let you know that my pregnant Sims all wear the same Maxis maternity outfit (the purple pants, navy top) when they are 'unplayable' and they pop up on a Community Lot/business.  Is that supposed to happen?  I have no problem, when they are 'playable', to have them wear their custom maternity outfits and in some cases, a non-maternity custom outfit.

I don't have the Inteenimator in my game.  I use a bunch of your hacks and Pescado's hacks.  If this is how it's supposed to work, it's ok with me.  It doesn't bother me.  

I just wish they would retain their custom outfits, so they'd show a little individuality on community lots.

--green

* 10p6g54.jpg (58.64 KB, 600x450 - viewed 182 times.)
« Last Edit: May 25, 2006, 06:22:02 pm by greeneyedsims » Logged

Simmington Hills:  For Sims, By Sims
[/b]
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #125 on: May 25, 2006, 08:10:53 pm »

Quote from: greeneyedsims
Is that supposed to happen?
I think it may be related to the problem with sims wearing their work outfits on community lots, I have a similar problem with servo’s that I have made over reverting back to default on community lots.

If you have a question about my mods post it here
cory_g

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 28, 2006, 03:36:27 am »

I have a small request, if this is possible. I have InTeen installed and OfB and I was wondering whether you could update this hack for these two with the ability to get dressed either in evryday or maternity. It's kind of weird beacuse, while using this hack, you're not able to choose whether you want your simmies to be dressed in their everyday outfits or in the Maxis default one for preggers. Thanks Smiley
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #127 on: May 28, 2006, 11:51:56 pm »

Quote from: cory_g
I have a small request, if this is possible. I have InTeen installed and OfB and I was wondering whether you could update this hack for these two with the ability to get dressed either in evryday or maternity.
If you mean for pregnant teens this mod doesn't allow that it was just made to be compatible with the Inteenimater pregnant teens will never be able to wear any outfit with this mod Smiley

Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #128 on: May 28, 2006, 11:54:21 pm »

Quote from: xKiwix
My sims don't get bellies and they can't grow up their babies when I had this hack installed.
It must be another mod causing that problem, this mod doesn't change anything with the pregnancy, have you tried the sims 2 hack conflict detection utility to check for a possible hack conflict?

Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #129 on: May 30, 2006, 09:22:27 am »

Quote from: xKiwix
I checked and I got exactly the same results as Lordy.
Have you tried the sims2pack clean installer to see if maybe you have some mods installed that you aren't aware of ? you can also disable mods one at a time with that program to find out which mod may be causing a problem that isn't detected by the other program.

cory_g

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: May 31, 2006, 09:03:35 am »

Quote from: Squinge
If you mean for pregnant teens this mod doesn't allow that it was just made to be compatible with the Inteenimater pregnant teens will never be able to wear any outfit with this mod Smiley

No, no, I meant that it would be nice if pregnant adult sims would be able to choose when clicking on the wardrobe whether to wear their everyday clothing or the default maternity wear. I might have understood wrong but I thought they could do this in the EP3 version without Inteen and I was wondering whether it could also be updated for us Inteen users :toothy8:
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #131 on: May 31, 2006, 09:10:05 am »

Quote from: cory_g
I was wondering whether it could also be updated for us Inteen users
With all versions sims can only wear maternity clothes without a hack being installed when they are pregnant, sorry but the Inteen versions will not be updated unless it's a bug fix, with the non Inteen ep3 version sims can wear everyday or maternity clothes.

Elven_Ranger
Creator

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: June 05, 2006, 02:52:51 am »

Is the servo version compatable with inteen? Thanks

I am THE LLAMA! Fear my spit.... wrath! I mean wrath!!!

Join the ANIMAL ARMY
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #133 on: June 05, 2006, 03:09:47 am »

Quote from: Elven_Ranger
Is the servo version compatable with inteen? Thanks
no it isn't Smiley

Elven_Ranger
Creator

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: June 05, 2006, 05:26:09 am »

ah, ok Smiley thanks

I am THE LLAMA! Fear my spit.... wrath! I mean wrath!!!

Join the ANIMAL ARMY
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 37
  Print  

Jump to: