Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 04:56:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 37
  Print  
Author Topic: Pregnant Sims Wear Any Outfit New EP3 Version Available(6/11/06)  (Read 479205 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Ozzucay

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: August 08, 2006, 02:00:29 pm »

EP1 = University
EP2 = Nightlife
EP3 = Open for Business
FFS = Family Fun Stuff

EP4 = Pets (not released yet) for future reference.
Cheesy

Read A Lovely Tale! Currently in Chapter 21
SJBequeath

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: August 11, 2006, 01:03:33 am »

::sigh:: I hate to have to ask. However, does this allow me to still wear the Maxis Maternity Clothes? Or must I have Custom Maternity? Also, do I get to purchase Maternity with this?

I only ask because all I really want is to change the Maxis Maternity outfit my Sims wear to another Maxis Maternity Outfit. Can I do that with this?
Ozzucay

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: August 11, 2006, 01:26:04 am »

Get either this buyable maternity mod by Squinge: http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=8438
or this buyable maternity mod by Motoki: http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,1243.0.html

Then you can buy the different maxis maternity outfits and use them when you plan outfit. I personally use Motoki's mod but YMMV.

Ozzucay

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: August 13, 2006, 11:00:47 am »

Christianlov, Squinge is unavailable right now. I'll try it out to see why it says that. I suspect it's just that the wear anything options don't appear on your clothing rack, kind of like some other hacked dressers. Smiley

Ozzucay

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: August 13, 2006, 11:18:48 am »

I just checked and that is the issue. Any hacked dresser or dresser-type object with it's own menu does not have the options for this mod appear. Squinge needs to change the description. I'd do it, but I don't want to tick Squinge off.

Ozzucay

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: August 14, 2006, 07:57:53 am »

**Note to all users**
Hacked dressers or clothing racks that have their own set of pie menus (not maxis dresser pie menus) will not have the option to change the pregnant sim into everyday. There is no conflict as such and both can exist in the game just fine, but maxis dressers, simple clones, or recolors are required to use this mod. Thank you.

Nicola_06

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: August 22, 2006, 05:07:31 am »

hey i'm a little slow when it comes to downloads! i was just sondering which one i need to download if i only have the sims 2 original installed and am using the inTeenimator?

The Little Things Make Life Groovy!! Smiley
[/B][/FONT]
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: August 22, 2006, 11:15:14 am »

Quote from: Nicola_06
hey i'm a little slow when it comes to downloads! i was just sondering which one i need to download if i only have the sims 2 original installed and am using the inTeenimator?

Sorry there is no version for you, inteen and Sims2 only do not work together as mention in the 1st post:  **As posted by jase(TS2/TS2 Holiday users only):
InTeenimater users should be aware that these two hacks will conflict with one another in egregious ways. Do not use both together or neither will work properly**

You will have to choose between those 2 or eventually install an expansion pack for them to work together.
oykawoo

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: August 26, 2006, 09:57:31 pm »

I just wanted to let you know that PregandServoChangeAppearancePackv1.7c.zip (possibly the others too...havent tested them though) is not compatible with bobrunlille's Converted career outfits & hack for custom body males sims and I'm sure it wont work with Converted pregnancy outfits for custom males body meshes eather. If there is a way around this please let me know because I would love to use both of your hacks at the same time.

Please do not recolor my stuff. If my stuff is a recolor of somone elses work then recolor the original. Please do not upload my stuff unless its with a sim. Please include a link to my thread with your sim.
KristalRose

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: August 27, 2006, 06:48:05 pm »

I found some beautiful maternity clothes here and at All About Style today, so I decided to break down and give shopping for Simmie Maternity clothes a try.  

Okay. . .I've read through all 10 pages of this thread to make sure that this is going to work in my game.  I think it will, but I'm not sure.  (sigh)  I'm just really confused.  I installed and ran Paladin's hack conflict scanner, and there were no conflicts.  Still, just making sure. . . thought I'd ask the experts.  Smiley

I do not use InTeen.  I do, however, have Pescado's "ClothingTool" that lets me shop at home for clothes.  I see in Squinge's directions that this hacks is "Non-awesome", so I'm worried that there might be an issue?   I downloaded two of Squinge's hacks today:  BuyMaternityClothes.package and PregnancyWearAnyOutfitEP3.package.  

And, in case we haven't said it enough, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU Squinge, for being a modding genius, and for being so nice to your fans when we ask questions.  Smiley
Ozzucay

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: August 27, 2006, 09:36:30 pm »

Kristal, Do not worry about the "Non-Awesome"-ness of this mod. This mod really is awesome. There is no known conflict between this mod and JM Pescado's clothing tool mod. The only issue to be aware of is if you have any hacked dressers that allow clothing to be purchased at home. Hacked dressers do not allow you to select "Change into Everyday" for pregnant sims. This is due to the modding of the hacked dressers to have the custom pie menu for at home shopping. This mod works beautifully with Maxis dressers and simple cloned dressers. In any case, you seem to have downloaded the correct files for your game configuration, so have fun with your new maternity clothes. Smiley

KristalRose

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: August 27, 2006, 10:07:07 pm »

Quote from: Ozzucay
Kristal, Do not worry about the "Non-Awesome"-ness of this mod. This mod really is awesome. There is no known conflict between this mod and JM Pescado's clothing tool mod. The only issue to be aware of is if you have any hacked dressers that allow clothing to be purchased at home. Hacked dressers do not allow you to select "Change into Everyday" for pregnant sims. This is due to the modding of the hacked dressers to have the custom pie menu for at home shopping. This mod works beautifully with Maxis dressers and simple cloned dressers. In any case, you seem to have downloaded the correct files for your game configuration, so have fun with your new maternity clothes. Smiley

Thank you.  It worked wonderfully.  Here's my self sim, in labor, in her cute maternity PJ's.

* snapshot_d1e9e81d_f1fe3725.jpg (72.04 KB, 600x450 - viewed 220 times.)
Ozzucay

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: August 27, 2006, 10:43:38 pm »

Very nice. I love that dresser, by the way. Where did it come from?

KristalRose

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: August 28, 2006, 09:19:01 pm »

Quote from: Ozzucay
Very nice. I love that dresser, by the way. Where did it come from?

It's part of Waverly's Classic Collection from TSR.  It's my favorite bedroom suite.  The Sleigh-bed is beautiful!  Smiley
Ozzucay

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: August 28, 2006, 09:35:07 pm »

Oh darn. Paysite! I guess I watch for free rotation, again! Thanks.

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 37
  Print  

Jump to: