Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 01:17:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: //6 friends//2 years//6 secrets//  (Read 3094 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ceasar

View Profile
« on: January 30, 2008, 09:15:46 pm »

Okay, well, i'll be starting a new story, since my last one was a complete flop sooo here goes nothin....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BEEP BEEP BEEP, The loud alarm woke her from a fitful sleep. She rolled over, and opened her sleep-encrusted eyes to look at the clock. 8:00 on the dot. She stood, slipped a pink T-shirt over her head, and pulled on a pair of faded jeans. She took a glance at the picture on her dresser as she lfet the room. Emma, Lauren, and herself. Christina Walton. Those happy times seemed so far away. Sh sighed and made her way down the stairs of the beach house her parents had given her on her 18nth birthday. They said she "neeed a place to get away", but after her first night there, her parents called, and basically disowned her. Christina sat on the couch in her living room, staring at a spot on the wall. It had been nearly two years since the last time she had seen her friends, after the fight, they all went off in sperate directions. Christina grabbed a sweater from the floor next to her plasma T.V. she quickly yanked it over her head, remembering her secret. It was the secret that made her parents hate her, and christina knew it. She looke down and grimaced, no sweater was going to hie this. Suddenly, the doorbell rang.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry, it's short today, and no pics, SO-SORRY! i'll get em on tomorrow probably! leave feedback PLEASE!

HERE To read my story, It's a dogs life! [/COLOR][/SIZE]
(if link don't work, copy and paste!)http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?p=1097252#post1097252
KatrinaandTiff

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2008, 09:25:08 pm »

Great story so far!Hope to hear more!

Everytime We Touch is a 5 star movie!Best ever!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeKpaZFMsC4
haileyharper

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2008, 09:02:30 pm »

i like this story!! please continue it!! Smiley

avatar created by: cinnamon_kisses at livejournal.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: