Insimenator.org
May 01, 2024, 01:14:14 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bonvoyage not loading  (Read 1708 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
rutter

View Profile
« on: January 24, 2008, 01:41:52 pm »

I really hope I have this is the right place.
Ok so I installed BV, OFB, and Seasons. I played the game with no problem a couple of times. I never did go on vacation though. I deleted my Downloads folder as it was a mess and I did'nt know what hacks I had in it. I made another and put inteen. I also put the cep pack i it. I then put a hair in it which did'nt show up. Also put some clothes in which worked fine. I then put some more clothes and hair and furniture in it. Now the game wont load at all. I once again deleted my downloads folder uninstalled cep and it still wont load. I tried just putting seasons in, but it said to put BV in. Can someone please direct me on what to do. I also clicked on BV uninstall and nothing.I'm desperate for help!
miros1

In Miros We Trust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2008, 01:49:59 pm »

Hopefully, the uninstall really did nothing...

But anyhow... navigate to My Documents/EA Games/The Sims 2.  There are a bunch of folders (leave them alone) and 4 files.  Drag the .package and .cache files to your Desktop and try the game again.

You can also try deleting or moving the contents of the Thumbnails folder.

Rose/Miros
Webmaster of the Wooden Simolean
rutter

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2008, 02:13:19 pm »

I did all of this and still the game wont load. I know it's not uninstalled because when I put the game in the menue comes up that you click play on. After I click this nothing happens though.Could it be the game is bad? After all I only play on this disk a couple of times.
rutter

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2008, 03:06:49 pm »

Ok then since it wont do anything for uninstall should I go to add?remove programs and remove BV? Please someone out there help me! I love this game and want to be able to play it!
rutter

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2008, 05:30:36 pm »

Can't do anything with the game. I can't uninstall, add/remove and definantly can't play it. Can someone tell me whats happening. anyone, somebody, hello????lol
Seriously this is driving me crazy. I just want to play my game!
vanessa

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2008, 10:35:10 pm »

I had this problem with sims1.
Did you delete the old bodyshop?
Did you delete the words "EA Games"from your browse or My doc before reinstaling?
Beside deleting group cache from your My doc/EA games/sims2,did you even delete the accessory cache and the content of Log?
I feel for you,I know what it means not being able to play.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2008, 10:41:35 pm by alga » Logged

Life is  just a game and we are the sims.

http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=22717
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: