Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:21:28 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alexis Bledel/Anime Girl/Pear Bodyshape  (Read 12587 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
cannabeans

View Profile
« on: February 04, 2008, 06:02:13 pm »

I've been trying to make a sim that looked like myself, but so far it's been very hard for me to find anything that works, so I'm going to request a brand new bodyshape.

The "Thin but Athletic but Curvy" Pear Shape.

Now you're thinking, why can't you just put a large separate bottom on with the default top? Yes, I could do that for my simself, but the thing is, no matter where I search I cannot find ANY custom content bottoms, or full body outfits with a large bottom (36) and a small top (maxis default, very slim pickings). It's aggravating, but I think this new bodyshape could look really special, much different from anything else we've seen out there. (No disrespect to any of the fab bodyshape creators on here, especially Warlokk, you're a god. My favorite shapes so far are... "Rio", "Classic Pin-Up", "Fashion Model", and "Renaissance", Dr. Pixel's "Well Rounded" and Marvine and Beosboxboy's meshes as well. I cannot wait to add "Faerie" to my collection, when it comes out. All of these different shapes and sizes make the game much more diverse and enjoyable for me.)

Now here is what I have in mind.

Measurements: 34AlmostB - 26 - 36
Compared to the standard Maxis: 34B - 28 - 34

Her breasts should be extremely perky, despite their little size. She has a cute and dainty little bustline.

Her waist should be well rounded, lithe, naturally grabable, with a cute little belly (not overdone, but no flat abs either, kind of like Amanda Bynes's waist).

She'll have very curvy backside, voluptuous hips, and thin but shapely thighs and legs. If you've ever seen those Anime/Manga cartoon girls, her legs are sort of based on that (thick but not chubby)... now that I think about it, the toned but chunky legs on Marvine and Beosboxboy's "Athletic Girl" are very hot and would be perfect. Her legs could be based (not copied) off of that shape. Or from the sexy thighs on Poppeboy's "FitChick".

Someone please tell me what you think of this idea! I don't care who wants to attempt it. I don't even care if the idea gets rejected, or takes a year before it gets completed (if the project even starts in the first place). I have no freakin' clue on how to mesh or anything of the like. Just the thought of having a simself with a body that looks like mine would seriously be a dream come true.

Thanks for reading!

(P.S. Alexis Bledel's body from when she was on "Gilmore Girls" was part of my inspiration. See end pictures.)

* alexis-bledel-58.jpg (61.38 KB, 519x473 - viewed 24953 times.)

* alexis-bledel-142.jpg (41.22 KB, 311x503 - viewed 4367 times.)

* alexis-bledel-204.jpg (43.85 KB, 350x428 - viewed 9973 times.)

* bledel3030000149fz.jpg (10.37 KB, 135x210 - viewed 3966 times.)

* bledel5010000956rv.jpg (17.38 KB, 203x337 - viewed 10897 times.)
« Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 10:29:22 pm by cannabeans » Logged
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2008, 06:06:42 am »

its a cool idea, i love the actress Smiley
she looks a bit like the Rubens bodyshape i made a while back but thinner above the breasts.

No longer active
J00wish

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2008, 09:13:53 am »

Quote from: BlooM;1133478
its a cool idea, i love the actress Smiley
she looks a bit like the Rubens bodyshape i made a while back but thinner above the breasts.

That's exactly what I was going to suggest! Rubens body shape should suite your needs well.

I think the problem will be with clothes though. BlooM, are there any out there yet? I haven't found any.

http://www.insimadult.org/showthread.php?t=28773

"Cant sleep... Clown will eat me." -- Bart Simpson  

BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2008, 07:35:38 pm »

yes, i have made a few but didn't post them Smiley

No longer active
J00wish

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2008, 08:54:23 pm »

Quote from: BlooM;1134436
yes, i have made a few but didn't post them Smiley

*tickles* Okay sweets. For now we'll say there aren't any. Smiley

"Cant sleep... Clown will eat me." -- Bart Simpson  

cannabeans

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2008, 07:16:30 pm »

Ooooh, thanks a bunch! It's pretty close shape. It's awesome, you just gotta make some clothes for her! =D
« Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 10:26:33 pm by cannabeans » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: