Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 10:16:38 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: He pledged the Greek House...where?  (Read 2290 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
mizmudgie
Site Santa!

Yes...I bite.

View Profile
« on: February 28, 2008, 04:04:05 am »

My eldest in a family of 10 pledged a Greek House.  At the time the pop-up came up with the congratulations and explanation of what was next, 6 other dorm mates had final reminders pop up and I lost my explanation and my Greek Sim.  He is not at the dorm, not at the Greek house and not in the bin, what happened to him?Huh?:smt120

Thanks!

If you want respect...SHOW RESPECT!!
Hokieman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2008, 10:11:10 pm »

Not sure where he went - Unless you told him to move to the greek house via phone or computer, then he should still be on the home lot.. Did you check other greek houses (if you have them).  I've had them go to the wrong one before and if you've got more than 1 Uni hood open, check the ones on them too.  

But if he successfully pledged then at least one of the Greek brothers has a high enough friendship to try this.

Have the greek brother at the house he pledged with the highest friendship call him and invite him over.  Then ask him to move in.  Hopefully, either he has a cell phone or the game will still think he's still on a lot somewhere and he can answer the phone.
mizmudgie
Site Santa!

Yes...I bite.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2008, 12:52:46 am »

Thanks for the reply.

I figured out that the fraternity house I thought I pledged him to and Greek House are not the same.  I had his sister, who just moved in to his old dorm, call him and invite him over.  She invited him to move in...so now he is playable again.:tongue8:

If you want respect...SHOW RESPECT!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: