Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 02:50:34 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: *NEW* Ashwell brooks  (Read 6864 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
lilroselou

View Profile
« on: February 05, 2008, 12:45:38 pm »

i am still continuing with a piece of life but to save me from getting tired of writing it i am starting a new drama called Ashwell falls, it will be about the drama of patients in Ashwell brooks medical center. it will be like a sim hospital soap opera/drama.
It will focus on the story of about 5-6 patients (some of whom will recover and leave and be replaced) and how they got there; the family they left behind; and their time in the hospital.

i will also ask if anyone wants to leave suggestions for patients to be in it, eg leave details about looks, age, gender, name of a patient with a backstory and reason for their admission.

first post will be here soon if enough interest is sparked so please leave comments.
many thanks.

*PLEASE VISIT MY STORIES, A PIECE OF LIFE A ROMMY DRAMA/THRILLER ABOUT A COUPLE WHO CANT HAVE A BABY AND MEET A YOUNG PREGNANT STRANGER...

AND [COLOR=mediumturquoise] ASHWELL BROOKS A MEDICAL DRAMA ABOUT THE NURSES AND PATIENTS OF ASHWELL BROOKS MEDICAL CENTER*[/COLOR]
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2008, 05:12:27 pm »

Interesting idea, I'll read this story.
lilroselou

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2008, 06:15:51 pm »

This is the character profile for Ashwell Brooks and a backstory.
I know it seems silly to tell you all of the characters but it will allow you to decide which characters you like which new ones should be put in and which ones can be used to make spaces for the new ones.

Brooke Ashwell - 26 - Granddaughter of Ashwell Brookes owner, she is a high paid Doctor and though this is often disputed by her colleagues as her being in the family, shes pretty and intelligent which often attracts attention but recently a younger intern has been stealing her limelight.

loui greysie - 19 - a young intern, this rocker though coated in piercings and hair dye has the most delicate gorgeous, defined face. With looks a model could kill for it's a wonder why this rebelious trainee settles for an intership of very low pay.

Hayley natoumi - 32 - shes got curves, an amazing sense of humour, big eyelashes and lips, ringletted hair, soft cocoa butter skin, big brown eyes and a great fiance. but even though shes fantastic at the job shes had for nearly 13 years shes stuck in the rut of average pay. She needs to do something big to get a promotion, leave being a nurse and afford the wedding of her dreams - word knows she deserves it.

Casey gere 27 - after a hideous car crash, hes been left with a broken leg, cracked ribs and trauma. although the female nurses have certainly cheered him up espescially loui (to brookes dismay) but how much of his involvement in the crash is he letting on?

kayla gunterson - 14 - after succuming to her boyfriends wishes kayla lost her virginity, seedily in a dark room at a party, and after finding herself pregnant found herself coming down with the pregnancy related illness oedema. How much of her pregnancy will young kayla spend in a crowded hospital ward?

Karen Greene - 56 - a mother of 2 grown up sons and a daughter karen was shocked by the news that she had breast cancer. karen, who looked good and youthful for her age found losing her hair due to chemotherapy and her good skin and looks withering away with the cancer terrible but karen is strong and hopefully stronger than the illness.

samuel murthy - 19months - little samuels parents were horrified to hear he was born with a heart condition and though they stayed close for the first year of his recovery, sammies parents hardly visit and are now seperated but sammies adorable looks and personality means he has the run of the entire ward and has won the affections of his favourite nurses loui and hayley.

keith gerwin - 65 - keith had been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes 10 years ago, sue to his age and weight. But now through neglect of his body and care, the diabetes has caused his leg to go gangrenous. Though he fears losing one leg to the illness he starts to fear for the other aswell.

hope you enjoy the character profiles please leave suggestions for these and new characters.

dedicated to gordon. who after losing one leg from gangrene, died after refusing to have his other amputated. he was a good man and missed by many x
« Last Edit: February 09, 2008, 07:09:16 am by lilroselou » Logged

*PLEASE VISIT MY STORIES, A PIECE OF LIFE A ROMMY DRAMA/THRILLER ABOUT A COUPLE WHO CANT HAVE A BABY AND MEET A YOUNG PREGNANT STRANGER...

AND [COLOR=mediumturquoise] ASHWELL BROOKS A MEDICAL DRAMA ABOUT THE NURSES AND PATIENTS OF ASHWELL BROOKS MEDICAL CENTER*[/COLOR]
haileyharper

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2008, 08:41:58 pm »

I love the idea of this story! I would totally read it. I really like Casey, Kayla and Brooke.

avatar created by: cinnamon_kisses at livejournal.com
lilroselou

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2008, 05:09:48 am »

the first post is coming soon! each episode will have a different set of characters except for maybe 1-2 who are popular so please leave comments about your favourites. (staff can be replaced too)

lilroselou

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2008, 10:13:25 am »

ASHWELL BROOKS

ASHWELL BROOKS

Walking down the long corridor, Brooke felt uneasy. She tossed back her long blonde hair and looked down at her clipboard. She hated moments like this, telling a patient that they had cancer wasn't going to be easy - espescially when the lady on the other side of the room had such a big heart.
"morning Karen" said Brooke slowly shadowed by her new 19 year old intern.
"this is my intern loui, she will be helpping me with all of my patients at the moment"

karen looked at loui and smiled, as did most people when they saw her. She was stunning, defined cheekbones framed her beautiful face although it was littered with piercings and red hair dye.
Brooke was 26 and the grandaughter of Dr malcom Ashwell who founded The hospital, though her family connections and great pay infuriated other workers Brooke who was named after the center, did her job with proffessionalism.
"As you know the test results are with me right now. And to make this easier i shall come right out with it. I'm very sorry to tell you that the lump you found in your breast is indeed cancerous. But there is some good news to this, we have found it very early and if we get straight into treatment i believe that the chances of you recovering is great and quick."

karen looked shocked but nodded her head to the shred of hope given to her by her Doctor.
"i'll leave you with your husband mrs greene." brooke said in her non-attached way.
"thankyou dr ashwell, and miss....?"
" greysie" loui piped up.
"thankyou miss greysie."
"i'll be back in a few hours to discuss your options with you, obviously i will advise chemotherapy." said brooke.
"of course, thankyou Doctor."

Brooke felt slightly relieved, she had done this dozens of times but loui was feeling slightly shaken. Though she was quite far into her internship she had never witnessed someone being told they have cancer.
they looked at their next call and saw an admission.
"young male, 27, car crash, broken leg, cracked ribs and trauma." Brooke said as she proudly waltzed into the xray room.

"hello miste-"
"just call me casey."
"oh okay" said brooke her visade had broken, he was gorgeous. Dishevelled black hair and stubble with piercing blue eyes that had a twinkle in them and a slightly lopsided smile.

after assessing his xray the pair wheeled him to a private room and laid him on the bed.
"well Dr mason has told us all about your accident and injurie-" loui was interrupted.
Brooke noticed the way casey was looking at loui and grinning and how she was smiling quietly back, all of a sudden a pang of jealousy overrode her and she started to talk.
"loui how many times do i have to tell you!" she said sharply
"i beg your pardon?" loui said genuinly stunned
" you must take out all your piercings when working. And clean up that red hair, your in a hospital not a mosh pit."

loui felt a hot flash of humiliation, patient casey was so handsome and he just saw her get a telling off "okay" said loui shakily as she walked out of the room   welling up as tears stinged her eyes.
She walked straight to the toilets, locked her self in a cubicle and sobbed. Why was brooke so nasty to her? why humiliate her infront of a hunky patient. She ran to the car park and sat in her cheap nissan, grabbed a ring a pulled it from her ear started the ignition and red-eyed, drove away...

Hayley saw brooke and changed her direction, she had been meaning to talk to her for the past hour.
"Brooke, Brooke!" she started to jog toward her and caught  her attention "have you seen loui?" shes got a patient to see in about an hour, she left yesterday afternoon and no-ones seen her since."
"im sorry i havent seen her, i asked her to remove her piercings and havent spotted her around since." brooke said nonchalantly.
hayley headed off in the other direction and bumped into another nurse, as she looked behind her she saw it was loui.
"loui? Loui!"

she was stunned she hadnt even noticed her, loui had a clean face and shimmering makeup, she had ditched the piercings and had a shiny head of honey hair tied back in a neater ponytail.
"hi" she said simply
"honey you look fab!" hayley admired.
"thanks!"
hayley and loui were best friends at work, although 13 years her junior she adored loui, they also both had a slight dislike for bossy Brooke.
"i have to go check on a patient quickly." giggled loui
"alright hon"
she watched hayley wander away and as she turned the conrner felt a brand new confidence for the day.

"im telling you i know these things!" flirted brooke as she primed herself
"do you now?" teased casey, he found brooke a bit smothering, he didn't know nurses gave this much attention. She was attractive but a bit domineering, he was wondering where her cute intern was.
"wheres the girl that was with you yesterday?"
"oh my intern, yes well shes always late" she said crushed
"aw, she was sweet." casey mumbled from his book.
"well shes never here on time i tell you that for fre-"
at that moment loui walked through the door. She was a bubbly funny girl but appeared shy and nervous at this time.
"oh hey i was just asking after you!" said casey

"really? well im here now" replied loui
"yes 20 minutes late!" interrupted Brooke
"sorry doctor, but i was busy."
"and please could you go get rid of that jumper under you uniform missy" spat brooke
"well unless you want me to strip here im rather tied up." sassed loui
"oh i should like that" teased casey putting his book away.
"of course not loui, please go to the toilets and remove it." brooke replied

"well not right now i have patients to see Doctor." loui remained calm
"ye give the girl a break" joked casey "you know we had a great chat last night.
"oh really?" said brooke as loui stifled giggles.
brookes pager bleeped and she excused the pair as they left the room.
"what is it?" questioned loui
"Mr gerwin down the hall. He's had diabetes 10 years and his right leg is going ganrenous, i fear he'll have to have it amputated."
"oh gosh" worried loui.

"ah here they are" said hayley, keith was her patient but loui was assessing him today as part of her internship.
The assessment was going well until Brooke started sniping remarks, Hayley picked up on it and stopped her abruptly when she next went for it.
"Brooke stop it." hayley asked
"stop what?" she said innocently
"you know what" said hayley
"shes too inexperienced she needs to-"
"BROOKE! this is something LOUI is doing, not you. Mr Gerwin is my patient and i am allowing loui to do his assessments as part of her internship. She may be your intern but this has nothing to do with you!"

"yes it does i-"
"no it doesn't! i am applying to doctor duffy about loui becoming our shared intern so she gets both doctor and nursing experience. And now i will ask you to leave me and loui with OUR patient."
"how dare you think you can speak to me like that!" Brooke hissed.
"why? because daddy made you a superior when you were 5? some of us have been doing this job for nearly 15 years! you may be loui's boss but you aren't mine! i work under Dr duffy's wing not yours and i am within liberty to ask you to leave me to my patient NOW!" hayley roared.

Brookes face flushed with embarassment, she looked at loui who was nervously watching her shoes.
No-one said a thing and Brooke slipped quietly out of the door.
"im sorry you had to hear that keith." said hayley
"oh never mind love, i thought she was a bit of a madame myself." keith chuckled.
"more like a bitc-"
"loui!" hayley said grinning
"sorry" replied loui with a smile on her face
"don't worry ladies i think the same thing." keith said as the girls fell into peals of laughter.

« Last Edit: February 09, 2008, 07:19:53 am by lilroselou » Logged

lilroselou

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2008, 05:00:45 pm »

please comment x

sofia97733

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2008, 05:09:01 pm »

-insert comment here-
lilroselou

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2008, 07:20:30 am »

ive updated the pictures so that they are the large ones, please comment it makes it all worthwhile. thanks

lilroselou

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2008, 08:41:46 pm »

please comment so i know whether to resurrect these characters, as ive said on my other story my entire game has grashed and ... well its explained on the other one. so please show interest if you want the story kept

Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2008, 10:49:37 am »

This is really cute!  I'm surprised no one has commented yet.  A hospital drama should be just what the doctor ordered, lol.  I like all the characters so far, and would be hard pressed to choose.  They are all distinctive and bring their own things to the story.  I'm already disliking Brooke, and cheering for Loui, the underdog.  Very interesting cast list.  I'm already looking forward to another part.  Well done!

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
lilroselou

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2008, 07:50:13 am »

sorry but due to my games huge crash a month or so ago, i lost over 1000 downloads and now my computer is very dodgy abouyt what i can put in - so because of all the hospital equiptment not being accepted by my comp ill have to discontinue this story unless it behaves soon .

Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2008, 11:35:01 am »

So sad...this one had tons of potential.  But I understand.  There's not much you can do when your computer decides to fart on you.  I hope you can get the problem worked out.  Good luck.

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: