Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 09:18:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: sad day today  (Read 3093 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« on: February 05, 2008, 10:46:18 pm »

hello

this is a sad day for me my pc just broke on me today:sad2: so that means that i have to buy a new pc just the cpu:worship: so that means that for the moment i lose all my ccs on my old computer because on my new pc i will have to reinstall my game but 1 thing that is positive i will be ready for the sims3 for pc when its relase in 2009 for the moment i will play my game on another computer:bawl:

tank you

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
CynaraBlade

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2008, 03:05:59 am »

That's happened to me before...I was trying to install a memory upgrade on my old PC when something inside just shorted out, and before I knew it, I couldn't switch it on at all, even though everything was plugged in correctly! After an abstinence which lasted a couple of days I couldn't take it anymore, so I bunked off work early and threw some money down on a flashier, more powerful machine which my brother and I paid off the next day.

Fortunately for me, I had a lot of my older Sims 2 stuff and my custom content stored on an external hard drive, so it didn't take me very long to restore the game I was on at the time my PC died.

:blob6:
PlyrNdHlp

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2008, 07:36:48 am »

Hey Pierre, just look at it as a good thing! A new computer means a better graphics card, a faster game, and a chance to start fresh. Sometimes I uninstall my game and reinstall just to do this. Good luck!

Meet my simmies at...
~Plyr's Plethora of Simmies~
MaryH

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2008, 07:53:28 am »

Sorry to hear that-it is a very troublesome thing to go out and spend money that you didn't want to spend. Hopefully you can upgrade your system so that you can play it even better!
I know the pain. It's temporary, though. I had my main drive go up in a puff of smoke-the secondary was fine, which was great, because almost all my downloads were on it and a second computer. Hard work by the hubby restored my game and my happiness score.

lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2008, 08:21:11 am »

Sorry to hear about your computer woes, but yay on the new, faster, computer. Good luck.

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2008, 10:01:12 am »

tank you evry one i will keep you posted on the 1 i will have.

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2008, 11:46:29 am »

hello

here is an update on my new pc i should have my New Pc in 3 to 4 Weeks from today and i am looking forward to it i will tell you the brand when i have it.

Tank you

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: