Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 09:46:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
  Print  
Author Topic: *MESH* Marvine & BeosBoxBoy's WEREWOLF  (Read 107395 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SynapticSim

View Profile WWW
« on: February 06, 2008, 06:30:58 am »

Firstly, let me state that even though I'm uploading this, I had no part in the creation of the mesh.  I've just been lucky enough to play with it for the last few weeks, and let me say, it's been a blast.  I just tested it for Marvine and BeosBoxBoy.  The only thing I did do was request the mesh.

I am a HUGE fan of the horror genre, especially underworldly creatures.  I just wasn't satisfied with the werewolves that were available for The Sims 2.  I'm particularly a fan of the movie "Underworld."  And I wanted a Werewolf/Lycan that would compare to those shown in the movie.  Then I found *WARNING BLOOD AND GORE* THIS image by L. D. Austin at DeviantArt, and I knew I had found the perfect shape for the Werewolf.  I fired up my PM Machine and began the request.  I had envisioned this massive werewolf with HBB proportions.

Marvine and BeosBoxBoy birthed this beautiful creation that I'm sharing with y'all today.  The HBB Werewolf!

The Hands and Paws have actual claws, and they actually are reflective too!  The hands are also larger, with amazing knuckle detailing.  And the legs and feet, well, they are just too amazing.  Check out the attached picture for more detail, or better yet, download the mesh and enjoy him in person!  CLICK for More Pics!

CREDIT and THANKS should go to Marvine and BeosBoxBoy.

REQUIRED FILES:

HBB Werewolf MESH & Undies.rar:  This upload requires two meshes and they are both included below.  BOTH MESHES ARE REQUIRED!  I've included an underwear recolor simply so you will be able to see the mesh in the game.

RECOMMENDED FILES:

I've also included nude clothing that will show up in each category, with a seperate one for Season's owners.  I've also chosen to include a seperate file for clothing so the mesh will show up Teen through Elder for those that wish to have Teen, Young Adult, or Elder Werewolves too.  

Finally, I've included the skintone I made pictured above, which was derived from Louis' Dark Tan at @@SimCribbling@@ and the actual werewolf skintone that came with Pets.  The skintone is for both genders, teen through elder.  Thank you Ren for your incredibly generous policy.

The Werewolf Sim pictured is available HERE.

Werewolves aren't all this mesh is good for!  It also works for characters like Beast from the X-Men.  Check out the pic!  And he's available HERE.

BEFORE YOU ASK:

No, the skintone is not shower-proof.

NO, this is not a default replacement for the Game Werewolf, and probably won't be.

Do yourself a favor and familiarize your self with the information at the links below for FAQ's.

Support files
Policy

Finally, on a personal note, this mesh has inspired me to continue to create clothing and new meshes.  Prior to getting to test this mesh, I had lost interest big time in simming.  I owe my revived love of simming to Marvine and BeosBoxBoy, and will be eternally grateful!  GO TEAM!

Thanx!  Please Enjoy!

~ Syn

* MarvBeosWerewolf.jpg (77.9 KB, 717x538 - viewed 164260 times.)
* HBB Werewolf MESH & Undies.rar (268.01 KB - downloaded 9663 times.)
* Werewolf Skintone.rar (1236.55 KB - downloaded 9109 times.)
* Nude Clothing ALL Categories.rar (16.46 KB - downloaded 6627 times.)
* Nude Clothing ALL Categories (SEASONS).rar (16.36 KB - downloaded 7147 times.)
* Teen - Elder Clothing.rar (16.39 KB - downloaded 6108 times.)
* Teen - Elder Clothing (SEASONS).rar (16.39 KB - downloaded 6493 times.)
« Last Edit: April 12, 2008, 10:13:45 pm by SynapticSim » Logged

Join SynapticSim's Lair Today!
Downloads!  Discussions!  Stories!  Art!  Check it out!
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2008, 07:41:01 am »

This is FANTASTIC! Thank you to all three of you! Now all we need is this guy to be the default replacement for our in game werewolves. Wonderful job everyone Smiley

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
SynapticSim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2008, 07:49:28 am »

LOL!  Thanx PegasusDiana, I knew I had forgotten one of the "Before you Ask" topics.  You are very welcome, I hope you enjoy him.

Join SynapticSim's Lair Today!
Downloads!  Discussions!  Stories!  Art!  Check it out!
montoto_sk

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2008, 08:25:44 am »

Marvine & Beosboxboy as always: Wonderful creationsB]

Thank you very much SynapticSim for upload this.

Please, don't PM with request. I love to do request and you all have wonderful ideas and I would love to do them but I really don't have much time for simming lately and I don't want you keep waiting for an eternity for you request. Sorry. Montoto.
J00wish

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2008, 09:15:29 am »

Oh wow. Fantastic job! Just... GAH! I love the Undwerworld movie and their take on the Lycans.

"Cant sleep... Clown will eat me." -- Bart Simpson  

Zephyrash

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2008, 09:23:40 am »

Gorgeous. Fantastic! I am so happy you requested this and it got you back in the game.
wawayaya

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2008, 10:21:35 am »

Really amazing work!
marvine
Silent

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2008, 01:57:51 pm »

Syn, I love what you did with this mesh and it really was a pleasure to help with your project! (well you should have witnessed the panic at the last minute, two messy people working separately on the same mesh can make a files mess of epic proportions Cheesy)

But most of all, I'm very happy if this helped to renew your own interest in simming, your enthusiasm and creativity are among the things that keep mine alive *hugs*

GO TEAM!! :lol:
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2008, 04:10:37 pm »

Outstanding!  This is truly one of the best things ever made for the game (yes - I know - I am being vain) It's a genuine collaboration and is one of the best examples of what can happen when artists work together!  So amen to that, Marvine!  GO TEAM (EVIL)!!!

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
kim

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2008, 06:52:36 pm »

Nice Job

Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2008, 07:35:10 pm »

Best.  Werewolf. EVER!  :cheers:

The meshes and skintone are perfect!  Excellent job, Syn, Beos, and Marvine!  :smile bi:
« Last Edit: February 07, 2008, 12:33:01 am by Tenshii~Akari » Logged

Brennan

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2008, 07:41:09 pm »

Fantastic!  Absolutely Fantastic!  Thanks man!  Smiley
Prince Tim

The Evil Prince

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2008, 07:56:34 pm »

Everyone Involved ROCKS IN MY BOOK!!!
This is simply fantastic..

*gives cookies all-around*

Tim
nextor_torres

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2008, 08:26:33 pm »

Holly mother of Freaks this so awesome thanks again Cheesy

tallsimsfan77

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2008, 08:28:22 pm »

Sweet job.  I'm sure that some of my simmies would love to have a non-ep needed pet. Smiley

Sigs are for smokers.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
  Print  

Jump to: