Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 10:11:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sims won't get pregnant  (Read 2320 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
VilD
« on: February 06, 2008, 06:19:40 pm »

Alien sim hybrid Lola just married a normal Sim.  I cannot get Try For Baby option in bed, and can't get her pregnant with Inseminator.  Her husband can get pregant with Inseminator, and anyone else I summon.  Her sister Chloe won't get pregnant from Inseminator either, so I thought it was an alien thing, BUT normal sim Kristen Singles just got married and she won't get pregnant either, though her husband can with Inseminator.

Anybody know what's going on here?  I spent a lot of time getting all these sims together, now I want them to start having babies.  I guess I can make the husbands bear the chidren, but I don't understand why the females won't do wha'ts natural!

Thanks for any feedback
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2008, 01:05:31 pm »

Make sure all the mods you are using are compatible with the lastest ep you have install.
loreat
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2008, 02:07:38 am »

You may want to check the age of your sims as well.  I was having a similar problem where I wanted one of my sims to desperately get pregnant by another.  They woo-hoo'd for baby twice in the hot tub, three times in the bed, and once in the car to no avail.  Then I read somewhere that you cannot be X days from being an elder.  She was currently four days.

I guzzled from the green water cooler a few times, and that did it for me.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2008, 06:39:49 am »

and make sure you've got room for them. unless you have a hack that lets you have more than 8 sims on a lot, 8 is the maximum number of sims you can have on the lot (if you're not using insim to make them pregnant). if the lot is full, then they won't get pregnant, sims can't move in, and they can't adopt.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
SimulatedDork

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2008, 02:12:37 pm »

Sounds redundant, but makes sure they're not already pregnant, in a good mood, you've got the correct version of inSim and inTeen & they have enough life days (5 or so?) If all fails, remove all hacks relating to pregnancy (I'm pretty sure there's a hack that stops all pregnancy?), woohoo etc.

-Gemma-
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: