Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 01:02:54 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ? about what you have ..  (Read 1352 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Me2

View Profile
« on: February 07, 2008, 10:23:38 pm »

Ok so I have the invisiable magistray and I can't use it , it doesn't turn invisiable when I click on it.. So I need to know if you are using this mod.. what other pose hack are you using , because myabe I have a mod or something that is conflicting with it. and I dont want to delete my whole downloads folder and start completely over , but if I must then I will so can some one help a lady out.. :punch:

KILL ME,LOVE ME.. JUST DON"T TAKE MY SIMS AWAY
When All Else Fails.
Meet my sim-self family here
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=70421
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2008, 09:18:05 am »

It's not up to us to tell you what we have, Me2. I've found it's always a good idea to keep my hacks/mods in subfolder so I can pull them all out if I need to and not have to fiddle through my entire downloads folder.

Now, having said that, are you sure you downloaded the invisible recolour of the magisplay table? To use it you have to select the visible tray, place it, then use the swatch tool in buy mode to change the colour. If it's still not working, then try using The Hack Conflict Detection Utility to if you have any conflicts. (It's under Sims2>Programs).

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2008, 09:46:23 am »

And just to be completely sure... you did run the Auto Installer for CEP v. 7.0d, right?

I actually experienced what's happening to you once more, right after I reinstalled my game.  I thought since I had a backup copy of it that simply placing back in my Downloads folder would help.  Instead, I ended up with half of my Maxis objects being "un-recolorable".  In the end, I also found that I had a duplicate copy in one of my sub-folders.  Simply getting rid of that out-dated duplicate and deleting the Groups.cache file helped.

If you did all that, I'm not sure why it's not working for you... :dontknow:

Me2

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2008, 12:18:06 pm »

ok ..Tenshii and Caff I will try both ways and 8see still.. thanks

KILL ME,LOVE ME.. JUST DON"T TAKE MY SIMS AWAY
When All Else Fails.
Meet my sim-self family here
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=70421
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: