Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 03:58:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Which size would you like to have next?
34A - 45 (9.2%)
34B Natural - 18 (3.7%)
34C Enhanced & Natural - 97 (19.8%)
34D Enhanced & Natural - 77 (15.7%)
36DDD Enhanced & Natural - 252 (51.5%)
Total Voters: 129

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Poll: Which sizes first after 34DDEnh/Nat?  (Read 27443 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Star Ranger4

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2006, 01:21:07 pm »

Quote from: Jay1646
so when will the 34DD Enhanced set be ready??

It will be ready when its ready.

Remember that its just a game and we really should relax!:group hu:
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2006, 04:07:15 pm »

Honestly, I've been trapped in Oblivion the last few days and haven't done much else... I love the Elder Scrolls games, and this one tops them all... I'm an RPG geek from waaaaay back.  Cheesy

I've got about half the bottoms done, and a good start on the DD Tops and some full-body's... also got some new tools that should help a bit with the shadow problems I've been fighting with.

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
Jay1646

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2006, 07:57:49 pm »

Quote from: Warlokk
Honestly, I've been trapped in Oblivion the last few days and haven't done much else... I love the Elder Scrolls games.

U and me both
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2006, 08:18:38 pm »

Ah good... then you won't mind if the DD's are delayed a little bit then, you'll be busy hunting daedra too... Cheesy

Jay1646

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2006, 08:40:46 pm »

Ah good... then you won't mind if the DD's are delayed a little bit then, you'll be busy hunting daedra too... Cheesy

Nah, Im cave exploring hunting those nasty gobblins

Im not touching those daedra till i get my level up lol!!
Roxxy

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2006, 06:27:51 am »

Honestly, I've been trapped in Oblivion the last few days and haven't done much else... I love the Elder Scrolls games, and this one tops them all... I'm an RPG geek from waaaaay back.  Cheesy

Now that explains it all.. I would not be able to tear away from the game for long at all, can't wait to get mine.

Boobie's can wait just a little while longer.. LOL

*♥.¸My creations are to stay FREE only, enjoy and give credit where it's due¸.♥*
DDRIAC

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2006, 04:00:33 pm »

I could not agree with star ranger4 more the BIGGER is BETTER Enhanced,Woo-Hoo I CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT!

:blob6:Rock On:blob6:
Black Sabbath

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2006, 10:54:49 am »

so how far are you on the project now

What is the price of a bullet? Another hole in the head. a flag drapped over a coffin. Another soldier is dead.
How many victims have fallen? How many more have to die? People dying in masses. angel of death standing by
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2006, 01:38:57 pm »

I've got the 5 bottom sizes about half done for the default top... those have to be finished first, since they're used with the top size combinations.  I've also got about 1/3 of the DD Enh tops done.

Hothnogg

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2006, 10:55:07 am »

Gonna have fun changing all my townies when all these meshes are done Smiley
So i got more shapely women for my male sims to try and wohoo Smiley
Shame the likes and dislikes for your sims dont include body shapes Smiley [hint hint to anyone who can make it]
sgestner

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2006, 07:52:43 pm »

We ask so much of you.  Thank you for being so patient with all of our demands.    Smiley
Black Sabbath

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2006, 07:44:38 pm »

could you post all the meshes in the preview shots and everything else you have done

What is the price of a bullet? Another hole in the head. a flag drapped over a coffin. Another soldier is dead.
How many victims have fallen? How many more have to die? People dying in masses. angel of death standing by
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2006, 10:12:02 pm »

Actually I'm right now in the process of re-working the bottom separates I had already done... I figured out a way to fix the weird shadows I was having trouble with, thanks to the new tools that have become available recently... and I've finished the main Oblivion storyline, so I don't feel quite so compelled to play that all the time... Cheesy

Basically the only things that are done that don't already have screens posted are the bottom outfits, and frankly I'd rather just finish and release them rather than spend time shooting preview screenies of stuff that really doesn't need them Wink  I may post a few for a taster, but it shouldn't take me long to wrap them up now that I'm back at it again.

Black Sabbath

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2006, 02:22:58 pm »

Awesome

Jay1646

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2006, 06:41:45 pm »

Actually I'm right now in the process of re-working the bottom separates I had already done... I figured out a way to fix the weird shadows I was having trouble with, thanks to the new tools that have become available recently... and I've finished the main Oblivion storyline, so I don't feel quite so compelled to play that all the time... Cheesy

Basically the only things that are done that don't already have screens posted are the bottom outfits, and frankly I'd rather just finish and release them rather than spend time shooting preview screenies of stuff that really doesn't need them Wink  I may post a few for a taster, but it shouldn't take me long to wrap them up now that I'm back at it again.

Thats great news
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: