Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 11:14:27 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: EP3:OFB visitor enabled dressers and mirrors  (Read 16152 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
jase439

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2006, 12:26:30 pm »

Quote from: Stefan1989
This isn't inteen compatible, how can I make both compatible? Now all dressers and mirrors aren't avaiable again after downloading inteen.

They are not compatible.  There isn't anything you can do on your end to make it otherwise.  You'll need to choose one or the other.  I might, however, make a recommendation that you simply use a mod like InSIM or Merola's Mind Control Mirror (or even the boolProp cheat for that matter) to make a visiting sim selectable and they can use any object just like a regular household member.

J

"Craaaazy...toys in the attic...I am craaaazy...truly gone fishing...they must have taken my marbles away..."
Stefan1989

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2006, 03:13:21 pm »

I can do that, the problem is that when I make them selectable, many interactions are disabled, they can't use the phone, fridge, bed, mirrors, etc.
jase439

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2006, 10:15:30 pm »

How are you making your sims selectable?

"Craaaazy...toys in the attic...I am craaaazy...truly gone fishing...they must have taken my marbles away..."
Stefan1989

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2006, 05:06:11 am »

I think it is with InSim, I click on a sim, with another sim selected, and there's an interaction named selectable, I click on it and then there is make sim selectable and make sim unselectable.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2006, 01:02:24 pm »

I think it is with InSim, I click on a sim, with another sim selected, and there's an interaction named selectable, I click on it and then there is make sim selectable and make sim unselectable.
I use a mind control mirror to make sims selectable you can get it here try that & see if it works for you.

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Angel

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2006, 10:47:24 pm »

Fabulous, this is definitely needed! Thank you Smiley
Stefan1989

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2006, 02:27:03 pm »

by the way, Is there anyway I can disable residential visitors freewill? I'm going mad! I'm using merola mind control mirror and every time that I control one of the visiting sims, when they do something on their own (freewill), the sim turns to be unselectable again, any help or hack appreciated. thanks.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2006, 06:42:16 pm »

by the way, Is there anyway I can disable residential visitors freewill? I'm going mad! I'm using merola mind control mirror and every time that I control one of the visiting sims, when they do something on their own (freewill), the sim turns to be unselectable again, any help or hack appreciated. thanks.
You could always just turn of free will in the game options & then turn it back on when you need to for right now & as soon as I have some time I will see if I can make something.

Stefan1989

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2006, 06:28:50 am »

Actually I always have free will disabled in the game options, but even so they do things on their own... I don't know what to do...
and thanks
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2006, 06:40:40 am »

Actually I always have free will disabled in the game options, but even so they do things on their own... I don't know what to do...and thanks
Thats strange when I turn off free wil they just stand there and don't do anything.

BogOff

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2006, 08:35:14 am »

I make my sims selectable using both BoolProp and the inSim ways, and neither way will let visiting sims interact with the fridge/mirror/dresser/phone etc.

I always could before I installed OFB. I've even considered uninstalling OFB due to this and other issues, except I'd lose a whole load of gameplay and a couple of families if I did, (and that Bender servo that I downloaded today from MTS2 - he's awesome!)  

I love the inTeen, but I'd really like to be able to have my sims use mirrors etc too.  *sigh* I'll give that mind control mirror a go though...

Edit: The mind control mirror works great! Now I don't have to choose ^_^

Atom XX
« Last Edit: April 23, 2006, 06:06:56 am by Atom_Bunny » Logged
Stefan1989

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2006, 05:10:08 pm »

Originally Posted by Stefan1989
Actually I always have free will disabled in the game options, but even so they do things on their own... I don't know what to do...and thanks

But that is just the visitors...
Stefan1989

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2006, 08:07:30 am »

And how can I make a sim selectable through boolprop? Thanks.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2006, 08:27:39 am »

And how can I make a sim selectable through boolprop? Thanks.
You just hold down the shift key and click on a sim then click make selectable.

Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2006, 08:28:45 am »

I will look for that code & see if I can hack it for you.

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: