Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 12:36:59 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Valan Luca - Hot Male Sim!  (Read 18182 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Jagerjaques
Hollow

Grimmjow

View Profile
« on: March 24, 2006, 04:05:45 pm »

Hello! I figured I may share a cute sim with you all! This is Valan!
Enjoy, and be safe! LOL
Ok here's a list of custom content with much thanks to the makers...
Hair: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=141223
Skin: KSK's Tasty Honey with black hair...http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=135961 you will need adult supervision to see these files, other wise, there is a safe version, and defaults of this awesome skin, just go to MTS2 and search "tasty" you'll find it, I have faith in you!
Eyes: Well, they're from fairysunlight on TSR and they're free every once in a while. If I'm contacted, I will remove them, but they're AWESOME and part of my favorite set ever! So, if you're reading this, I love them, and PM me if you're upset! Thanks!
Lips, shadow, brows: helaene
blush: from sussissogoodsims.com I love her work, it's worth checking out if you're into historical, and fantasy work!
Moles: dunno where they're from, there's nothing to indicate who the maker was. If you recognize your work, let me know!
He will come packaged in the maxis horrid blue suit with the pink shirt *shudders* so you'll know him if you don't want to DL the skin or hair meshes!

PLEASE leave a comment, even if you enjoyed looking at Valan. My sharing level increases with compliments! LOL

Edit by Beosboxboy: added a no EP required version for people having trouble with the install of the Sims2Pack

* Valan Luca.zip (5081.92 KB - downloaded 822 times.)
* Valan Luca no EP friendly.zip (4614.68 KB - downloaded 400 times.)

* valanface1cf.jpg (59.65 KB, 600x450 - viewed 1186 times.)
« Last Edit: August 03, 2007, 12:31:25 pm by kathy » Logged
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2006, 05:51:45 pm »

WOW! he's so pretty!  I love love love him Smiley  it's really hard to make a soft feminine faced sim that doesn't look weird to me; but you have done it - pretty but preserving enough of the masculine to make him hot as a fireplace full of pipe bombs Cheesy

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
Kaloo

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2006, 06:17:28 pm »

Ooh, he is very cute.
Jagerjaques
Hollow

Grimmjow

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2006, 06:27:33 pm »

Thanks guys!  I worked on him forever, I'm glad you like him, If you share his pics let me know, I love to see my sims be dads or heartbreakers or just plain awesome in other people's games! Smiley
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2006, 08:18:18 pm »

Quote from: brendabond
Thanks guys!  I worked on him forever, I'm glad you like him, If you share his pics let me know, I love to see my sims be dads or heartbreakers or just plain awesome in other people's games! Smiley

will do Cheesy  i will be doing screen-shots this weekend and will make a special effort to remember you and Ennaedwyn!

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
fairdevo477
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2006, 09:09:26 pm »

hi , i new to this forum and ive  been using sims and downloading stuff. but im having problems with downloading people . like the sim uptop. when i download them how do i use them? if anyone knows please contact meee! it would be really helpful.
Jagerjaques
Hollow

Grimmjow

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2006, 10:09:48 pm »

Thanks, beos...hmmm...can I call you that?  LOL  I can't wait to see what kind of mischiviousness he can get up to in your game!  LOL
And fairdevo, it's very simple.  All you do is download the sim (hair mesh, skin whatever) into your downloads folder in the sims2 folder in the EA folder in Your Documents (usually).  Then you should get an unzipper that also unzips RAR files and then use it to open the file.  In Valan's case, as soon as he's unzipped, you can double clicl on the little pic that should have shown up.  There!  You're done.  That goes for Walls, floors, and houses.  For clothes, and pretty much everything else, just unzip the files and they should appear as little files.  You can delete the zipped file, or save it in a seperate folder.  I'm sure that only made sense to me,  If you have any more questions, I suggest a search for help subjects, ok?
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2006, 01:21:56 pm »

yowee, that's one hot, pretty boy

ta very muchly!

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
Melanie
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2006, 01:41:25 pm »

Oooh scrumptious.....I'll take it *puts him in her pocket and runs*
Janey

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2006, 01:10:08 am »

very very nice

Yummmmmmmmy
coffeeKAT

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2006, 01:23:06 am »

Oh the beauty spots are fun!!!  Cute, very cute!!! Nice one!!!

Love is triumph of imagination over intelligence.
Jagerjaques
Hollow

Grimmjow

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2006, 01:15:11 pm »

I'm glad y'all like!  Wink
KnightSkyKyte

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2006, 03:00:12 am »

Oo, he's very cute <3

Thankyou, Brenda!

Check out my sexy male sim creations! http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=170
abentley501

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2006, 06:26:31 pm »

hey guys,
when i download him it goes into this winzip thing and then i try to add his file to  the sims2 downloads folder and it wont let me. any help would be great. and this guy is tress beautiful! props to the maker =]

<3
Amy
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2006, 07:06:08 pm »

abentley are you on a PC or a Mac?

also what EPs do you have?

Edit: Try the Valan Luca no EP friendly.zip version
« Last Edit: April 15, 2006, 07:14:06 pm by ~Marvine~ » Logged

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: