Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 02:35:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Superman & Saturn Girl  (Read 6141 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ajschlosser

View Profile
« on: February 09, 2008, 05:07:42 pm »

Superman & Saturn Girl

Saturn Girl's costume, eyes, and lips were made by me. Her hair is a standard blonde hairstyle from the Maxis game. I felt that the hair chosen that was already in the game fit her more perfect than just a recolor. Her hairstyle was basically like that in the old comics. She also doesn't require any additional meshes.

Superman requires the cape mesh from General Zoi. I believe University is required for the cape mesh to work as there is a warning on the creator's cape page. Superman's hair and eyes are the Maxis standard from the game. Superman's costume was made by me but requires the Marvine & BeosBoxBoy's Bodybuilder Mesh at: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=79771
Cape: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=100844

*All skintones are from the Sims 2 base game.

:worship: Many thanks to GeneralZoi and Marvine for their hard work in the meshes they create, Maxis for giving us this game to play, D.C. for their comic characters that we all enjoy reading about and seeing on tv, and this website for all of us to share our creations....for FREE! :blob6:

I hope you enjoy these new characters and they bring joy to your other sims.

Custom Content by Me:
- SaturnEyeBrows
- SaturnEyes
- SaturnLips
- SaturnGirl

Additional Custom Content by GeneralZoi:
- Hero Cape

Additional Custom Content by Marvine:
- Body Builder Mesh

* Superman.jpg (78.33 KB, 600x450 - viewed 10642 times.)

* SaturnGirl.jpg (85.8 KB, 600x450 - viewed 1033 times.)

* DC%20logo.jpg (23.76 KB, 184x160 - viewed 922 times.)

* Saturn Girl Reference.jpg (100.65 KB, 726x444 - viewed 1179 times.)

* Superman Reference.jpg (118.38 KB, 824x448 - viewed 1266 times.)
* Superman-SaturnGirl.rar (575.06 KB - downloaded 398 times.)
« Last Edit: March 21, 2008, 09:08:30 am by ajschlosser » Logged
SynapticSim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2008, 08:37:40 pm »

Great job!  Saturn Girl looks very cool, I love the logo on her chest, you did a really good job on that.  "Ultimate" Superman rocks too.  Fab work!

~ Syn

Join SynapticSim's Lair Today!
Downloads!  Discussions!  Stories!  Art!  Check it out!
J00wish

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2008, 11:56:59 pm »

Oh my! This is just all sorts of awesome. Thank you!

"Cant sleep... Clown will eat me." -- Bart Simpson  

kim

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2008, 05:04:35 am »

Nice Job

CaptWoody

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2008, 06:06:08 pm »

I have to agree with everyone else, you've done a great job! Keep up the great work!
hammoj1

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2008, 02:19:33 am »

This is GREAT! I hope it's just the beginning of a series of classic Legionaires...
EKozski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2008, 06:50:49 am »

Hello,

I'm new to your great community. I came here via The Sims Resource. I'm a huge Superhero fan.

I downloaded the Superman/Saturn Girl rar. When I clicked on the Superman installer, a window popped up and said I didn't have a EP to install. I've only got the base game.

I did download the latest version of Clean Installer and tried to use it. It kept saying it had an error and had to shut down. My OS is Windows XP SP2.

Thank you.

The Sims 3.........NO!
 Resident Creator at ColorSims
ajschlosser

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2008, 09:03:33 am »

Ekozski, we are glad to have you in our community. That's strange for that to happen. The body builder mesh should work fine without any EP's but the cape I believe requires University which I just found out by doing some research for you. I shall edit my text above to warn others of the possibility of requiring the University EP. The clean installer should work to install the cape mesh though without needing the EP. I also have Windows XP SP2. If you have any problems after playing with the clean installer to get him to install, I will make a sim pack of Superman without the cape for you. Just send me a private message to let me know. Also try re-downloading the rar again. I've had files become corrupt many times when downloading zips or rars over the years. Another thing you could try is downloading either my Val Richards or Robin and see if they install because they use the same cape mesh. Good luck!
« Last Edit: March 21, 2008, 09:25:45 am by ajschlosser » Logged
Simz

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2008, 11:04:49 am »

I don't have Uni but the cape works fine for me

I have always hated the darkness.
The darkness within the human soul.
Within my soul.
I have always hated a part of myself.
~Raven
Pages: [1]
  Print