Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 04:02:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Matt: My 300th post gift (A SIM FOR YOU TO TORTURE!!!)  (Read 9441 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
sarah071894

View Profile
« on: February 10, 2008, 04:24:27 pm »

This is my ex boyfriend, Matt.
I (and my friends that he cheated on with me, and vice versa) hate him.
However, his Sim is fun to torture.
I hope you feed him to your cow plant Smiley.

Aspiration: Romace (err derr...)
Zodiac sign: Leo (with more nice personality points than most Leos, amazingly. He's very polite and charming, causing me to ALLOW him to "seduce" me and my friends)
Turn-ons: EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING "ATTRACTIVE"!
Turn-offs: Stink. Most everything else turns him on...even fat.

Here he is with "his girls" throughout the Sim years:

He is packaged as a teen, but if you have University like me, you can make him a Young Adult if you want. I hope he fails all of his classes. Muahahaha...

Have fun torturing him (as I have instructed you to do)!

XOXO Peace & Love,

Sarah

* Matt Stevens.rar (2314.48 KB - downloaded 522 times.)

* Sims2EP62008-01-2217-25-19-98.jpg (44.25 KB, 546x600 - viewed 472 times.)
« Last Edit: February 14, 2008, 06:41:20 pm by kim » Logged

:toothy4: Sarah's Sims :toothy4: are HERE: http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=71781
YAY!!!
ProvenVenus

Super-Snasher

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2008, 01:56:46 am »

Too cool! When I have time, I shall clone this tool for many-a pleasurable DEATHS >:3

Excellent work, my devilish friend. I guarantee 100% gorification.
Nice work!

courtneybby
my cat eats wooden tables

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2008, 05:42:30 am »

OH YESS! Thankyou. Many nights of torture await! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
kim

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2008, 05:48:12 am »

Nice Job

yero69

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2008, 06:00:34 am »

sounds a little juvenile

Never close a door until you walk through it
zaan0822

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2008, 07:45:55 am »

Nice work , But I have a ?  why are you also not mad at "your friends" it takes 2 people to cheat. I am not saying he was right but neither was they. good luck with all this!
Mellisenda

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2008, 10:15:59 am »

That was my first thought, as well; if your friends cheated with him on you then they are no longer your friends. He is just a person and they made their own choices without regard for your feelings or friendship. You should learn from this experience and move on to better friends and boyfriends.

Quote:
"Most everything else turns him on...even fat. (there's a rumor that in the 7th grade, he Googled "sexy fat woman". He disgusts me.)"

Sarah, that's a very rude and juvenile thing for you say. That's also no one's business but his own if he did. As the parent of a teenage son I would be appalled if I heard, or read, that my son said something like you have here about overweight people, or an exgirlfriend. You really shouldn't talk about people in that way. I hope you grow up to be a more considerate person.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2008, 03:20:36 pm by Mellisenda » Logged

Melissa
Mr Heartache

I don't wanna be S.O.L.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2008, 05:32:24 pm »

LOL :tongue5:

DON'T PM ME WITH REQUESTS OR I'LL SEND GERARD WAY AFTER YOU WITH A PITCHFORK.
Now I spit out words, do you see my lungs on the dancefloor?
[/SIZE]
Gododog

View Profile
Wow
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2008, 06:00:35 pm »

So how does torturing a defenceless kid make you cool?

On the other hand, being so sweet must be a crime against humanity.

:blob6::blob6::hammer::violent2::headbang::saber::spank::chainsaw::yummy::snorting::punch::goodjob:

I hate: Paysites and diva's
I love : Giving and creators who love to give.
Soon this game will be over and unless you hassle kids for money, you will be left with a pile of sh**.
The real world is out there!! :sign6: :sign6:
sarah071894

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2008, 08:08:10 pm »

Quote from: Mellisenda;1132277
That was my first thought, as well; if your friends cheated with him on you then they are no longer your friends. He is just a person and they made their own choices without regard for your feelings or friendship. You should learn from this experience and move on to better friends and boyfriends.

Quote:
"Most everything else turns him on...even fat. (there's a rumor that in the 7th grade, he Googled "sexy fat woman". He disgusts me.)"

Sarah, that's a very rude and juvenile thing for you say. That's also no one's business but his own if he did. As the parent of a teenage son I would be appalled if I heard, or read, that my son said something like you have here about overweight people, or an exgirlfriend. You really shouldn't talk about people in that way. I hope you grow up to be a more considerate person.

My friends also didn't know they were being cheated on. Ugh.

I'm overweight...30 pounds overweight to be precise. It still disgusts me that Matt Googled a fat person. Usually when people think "fat", they don't think "sexy". That's why I found it weird, to say the least.

Well, I have many years ahead of me to grow up. I'm sorry you feel that I'm such an immature brat.

By the way, I'm mostly venting my feelings. I found out about the cheating pretty recently, and I'm still mad. I really don't care if you have a problem with this or not. Your insults telling me that I'm being "mean" or "immature" or "inconsiderate" don't make me feel any better. I'll get over my anger sooner without grief from other people.

:toothy4: Sarah's Sims :toothy4: are HERE: http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=71781
YAY!!!
Corylea
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2008, 12:30:26 am »

I'm quite fat.  Lots of people think I'm sexy.

Fat folks are people, too.

Middle-aged professional woman still plays video games.  Film at 11.
courtneybby
my cat eats wooden tables

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2008, 03:12:29 am »

Well, you guys might have other ways with dealing with your anger. This is Sarah's way and that's her choice. She didn't mean it to be offencive by saying the comment about the fat woman googling. It was just something that he had done. Sarah didn't force him too. And she is mature.
CadenceMarieMen

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2008, 09:34:23 am »

Hey, I'm fat too. I think I'll upload a sim of my ex-boyfriend, he didn't cheat on me, but he did play games *eye roll*
sarah071894

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2008, 10:49:34 am »

Thanks, Fat.Louie.

Well, I don't know if I'm mature, but I'll take it as a compliment Cheesy.

Why do I regret uploading Matt now? lol.

YAY!!!
mieley

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2008, 03:28:28 pm »

sarah, dont worry about what other people are saying about you. if you need to vent its ok. i understand that youre angry, ive dealt with a few bad relationships too. boys can be jerks... thats a fact of life. im sure there will be other boys for you and i hope you dont take what everyone is saying too personally.

I´ll come again when you have Judge on the menue.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: