Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:29:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Matt: My 300th post gift (A SIM FOR YOU TO TORTURE!!!)  (Read 9296 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
sarah071894

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2008, 04:27:07 pm »

Thanks guys. I really appreciate your support. Smiley

:toothy4: Sarah's Sims :toothy4: are HERE: http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=71781
YAY!!!
Misskitz

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2008, 04:40:27 pm »

Very nice Sarah. I completely agree with Fat.Louie, and Mieley. But dont worry we understand what your going through. Also very nice Sim, can't wait to test out my friend, Mr.Cowplant, hehe.

Sims is not a hobby, its a life style :tongue3:
Skye
Creator

Sims Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2008, 04:58:16 pm »

Also as a mom here, I understand a bit of the teen 'psyche.' My son had (has) many ways of venting. As I watched he, his buddies, my daughter, nephews and nieces of varying ages I think I can safely say that children/pre-teens/teens/even adults have their different ways of "venting."  There are many adults who have done exactly the same thing.

The only difference was that you went public with yours.  You are not the first one I've seen, so don't feel too badly.  No one knows your "ex" here, so it doesn't matter.  We all who have "ex's" have (most likely) made them into sims so we could torture them in some way, I know I did.  I just didn't want to play with him afterwards! Gave him to my daughter to play with.

Update: Forgot to add, nice job on the sim! I think it probably helped you to get him out of your system a bit by doing this, judging from the great detail you have on him. A lot of tears were probably shed while doing this as well.  How did your gal friends handle this? They were as in the dark as you were?
« Last Edit: February 13, 2008, 05:02:14 pm by skye » Logged

I don't have net  so can't do  requests right now. so sorry
Mellisenda

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2008, 03:57:27 pm »

I feel the need to add one important thing that I accidentally left out of my earlier reply here; that Sarah should not have put her ex-boyfriend's last name in this post. That is a very wrong, and potentially damaging thing to do. Legally that is Slander and his parents could possibly take action with what she has posted here.

I understand teen emotions and all, but, this thread has really been bothering me. Others should not think that this type of thing is appropriate for public forums.

Melissa
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2008, 05:19:20 pm »

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, including what they find attractive or not, whether it be overweight people, thin people...it's not our place to judge that.

Let's all keep in mind one important thing. When talking to one another online, we don't have the benefit of hearing one another's tone of voice, so quite often how something is interepreted all depends on the 'tone' you read it in. She said "He disgusts me" not "he finds overweight women attractive and it disgusts me." I think that's an important clarification.

I don't want to see this thread turn into one where people start bashing one another, so lets just end that part of the conversation.

Sarah, could you agree to a compromise and, if not remove his last name from your post, call him "Matt S." instead?
« Last Edit: February 14, 2008, 05:22:24 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
kim

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2008, 06:41:57 pm »

I removed the last name and the comment about googling fat women as that was really unnecessay

sarah071894

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2008, 10:54:05 pm »

Okay. Whatever. That's fine with me.

I feel kinda embarrassed now...

:toothy4: Sarah's Sims :toothy4: are HERE: http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=71781
YAY!!!
Skye
Creator

Sims Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2008, 01:30:42 pm »

True. On the one hand we need to be understanding; on the other we need to keep everyone involved anonymous to the community--I agree.

Maybe you could, on your own, make up your own little story and get all this anger out of your system, hon.  That is not healthy for you to keep it bottled up.  You need to remember that not all men/boys are jerks and you are special enough to find the right one--When the time comes for that.

I don't have net  so can't do  requests right now. so sorry
courtneybby
my cat eats wooden tables

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2008, 07:40:18 pm »

Don't worry Sarah. Everything will be fine. Like skye, don't burst out with all of your anger. Keep it in a journal or something?

I'm not muhc help, I know.
kickboxxxgirl

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2008, 12:23:22 am »

I'd be glad to torture and maim him for you. lol It's way better to torture a Sim than,the real thing. It's good you can have this game to take your frustrations out on. But don't dwell on this hon. You did a good job making him though. You are talented.
trent hall

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2008, 11:15:35 pm »

Love it, great work.  I hoped it helped you, though it looks like it stired up some dust. Keep a healthy mind and a joyus heart, remember the greatist revenge is what those who hurt us, do to themselves in the end.

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]:iconbigg:Trent Hall[/COLOR]
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: