Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 05:40:52 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tom Brady- by request  (Read 3086 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
tallsimsfan77

View Profile
« on: February 10, 2008, 10:56:25 pm »

A long time ago, about the first Christmas I was a member of Insim, I decided to sim Tom Brady and make some boxer briefs for the bodybuilder.  Little did I know that the Superbowl after last, he would be so requested.  Whether people want to have his sim babies or simply want to torture his sim, the version two is available for upload.  The only differences between the two would be that:

1) he has a new skintone that links to the bodybuilder, but I think he's more of a slim bb.
2) his eyes have been updated to green, as opposed to brown.
3) his hairstyle is way better, being that it's by Kavar, not to mention that it looks like an exaggerated version of the hairstyle he models with, but Engelchen made a hairstyle that better suits the sim, but I cannot find a brown recolor and last time I tried a hair recolor, I grew bored.
4) I updated his lips, so that they look better in my opinion.

Anyway- everything you need relating to the sim is in the attachments.  The pictures of the real Tom are on the bottom.  All apologies for the large file- 11 mb?  What the $#&%?  This is what it contains:

The core sim
Eye Brows from 3dconsortium.com
Green eyes from Barcelonista
The Clint Beard by whoever made it
The BB Rolex Explorer II Gold by Marvine
Light Aging Mask by Simenroute
Foundation001 by Barcelonista
Louis 7 Skin linked to Bodybuilder.  Kudos to Wirelessguy.
Havok hair- brown in color by the wonderful Kavar
Then there's the business clothing made by the lovely Kathy, who helps run InSIM alongside Eric and the numerous mods and admin here.  Oh- and Marvine, who also made said mesh.
Other thanks goes to Beosboxboy, who was also involved in the creation of the muscle meshes, including the athlete, bodybuilder, huge bb, slim bb, and superhero.

I thank you all, and once again, I ask for your forgiveness for one hell of a large file. :oops:

Oh- and lastly of all- the modeling pictures:

I guess that's it.  Enjoy.

* Little Wonder.jpg (8.75 KB, 293x456 - viewed 10153 times.)

* Mein eyes.jpg (6.24 KB, 360x238 - viewed 643 times.)

* Without Glass.jpg (26.56 KB, 396x431 - viewed 719 times.)
* Brady.zip (9289.15 KB - downloaded 357 times.)

Sigs are for smokers.
auntiejokisses

may angels watch over you

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2008, 11:13:11 pm »

thank you good job

together we rock. reach for the star. Sorry, Jo, pic too big and twinkly, please find something smaller. The Management
kim

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2008, 05:42:23 am »

Nice Job

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: