Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 12:13:43 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Just A Thought  (Read 3141 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
KatrinaandTiff

View Profile
« on: February 17, 2008, 09:44:52 pm »

I want to know what the people think. Should I make a real story I am making and form it into a Sims 2 story or not?

DEADLY HAUNTING
   There are doors. There are walls. But one wall protects us. Protects us from the bad side. The dark and evil side. Some things are better left closed forever. But one day, the door to the dark side. Has been opened……..
   “Janice! You’re going to be late if you don’t hurry up!” Janice, 14, lived in Los Angeles, CA. She went to a school called Vinson Middle School.  Just south of their where they lived. Janice was more of the girly girl type and some of the tomboy type. She was normal shall I say. But some things change when big events happen. “I am coming! Tell me to hurry up again and I am just going to take even longer!”
   “What mom?” Annie, Janice’s mom, was single since the death of her husband and Janice’s father, Gregory. “Breakfast. Pancakes and eggs, want some bread and butter?” Janice just stared at her mom. “Sure, why not.” Annie stared back her. “Somebody has an attitude today, huh.” Janice ate her breakfast and ran to her room right after. “Listen to me Janice! Get back here now!!” Annie was not in the mood for Janice’s attitude today. “Get your backpack and lunch.NOW!” Janice grabbed her backpack and saw the bus pull up. Janice just stared at her mother. And ran towards the bus. Looked up at her mom. Then got inside the bus.
   “Wow…some morning wake up call.” Hayley was Janice’s best friend since first grade. They are in 8th grade. “Yeah. All I wanted to do was lay down.” “Girl, you had no time to lie down. You needed to get up, eat your dang breakfast, and get inside the bus.”Janice stared at Hayley as if she had done something wrong. “Okay……..”The bell rang. It startled them. “I need to get to History class. See you later.”They waved and left.
   “You’re late Ms.Carlington. Take a seat.” Janice Ann Carlington. Janice took her normal seat and sat down. She was reading the history book by then trying not to cause too much attention. Janice’s eye sight then went blurry. Then she saw a dark shadow. The shadow soon disappeared. And Janice then passed out.
   “She should be okay. Nothing seems wrong though.” The nurse must have been talking to the mother. “Is that good?”There was a long pause. “Sorry, but no. If she passes out for no reason. Something must be wrong.” Annie looked at the nurse. “Do you know what it is?” Janice soon shivered and her eye sight went blurry again. The dark shadow appeared next to her. The shadow was pulling out a hand. Saying for her to grab it. She grabbed it. Then she passed out. She saw the shadow again. Pointing to a door. It sounded as if the shadow was telling her to open it. The shadow then said, “Open it. Don’t worry. Nothing will happen. Help me get out of here.” She opened it. Then she woke up in the hospital. Her mother was staring at me. “You were so cold. We didn’t know what to do. Please do not get mad. I understand you hate hospitals.” But right now that didn’t matter. Janice had something else on her mind. Why did she pass out? Why was she so cold? Why did that shadow talk to her? Who was the shadow? Was it real? Did it have to do anything with her father’s death? Some things can’t be answered. Some can. But Janice don’t know that. Yet.
   “Janice, you awake?” It was Hayley. “Yeah. I’m awake.” Hayley nodded. “I see.” Janice tried to sit up. But her back began to ache. “Oh, the doctor said they took some blood. So be careful.”I nodded. “Alright. I’ll be careful. Thanks.” Hayley handed Janice her homework. “Math, History, and Science books are on the table over there.” Janice looked at the table. “Thanks.” Hayley hugged Janice then left. Janice heard a whisper in the hallway. She got up and walked to the door. She felt dizzy. Then she began to have a headache. “Ouch!” Then she collapsed. She heard footsteps. But couldn’t see them. She opened her eyes. All the doctors were doing surgery on her. She looked over and a boy was standing next to her. Brett, 14, was crying. He had been her crush since 4th grade. But she didn’t know why he was crying. “Brett, it’s okay. She’ll be alright.” It was Brett’s mom. But then she remembered the whispers in the hallway. Hayley must have bumped into Brett in the hallway. She must have been telling him everything. “Come on. It is too late. We need to get going. Your dad is waiting for us out in the car.” Janice saw him nod. Then he left. And she fell asleep.
   “Wake up sleepy head!” Janice woke up to her friends. Brett, Hayley, Nick, Gina, Nicole, Ally, Harry, Derek, and Veronica. All of her friends. Brett went next to her. He hugged her. Then whispered in her ear, “How are you feeling?”Then Janice whispered back, “I feel fine. No worries.”He nodded. Then Hayley stepped up and hugged her. Then she gave her flowers. “Hope you get well.” Janice could tell Hayley was crying. “I will.” Then Hayley stepped back next to Brett. Nick stepped up with a balloon. The balloon said Get Well Soon. “How nice of you Nick.” Janice smiled. Then everybody else gave their gifts. After everybody left, Brett came back. “Are you sure you’re feeling better?” I nodded. “Okay. I just want to let you know…..”Then there was a pause. The windows began to break and shatter. The bed began to shake. Brett fell down on top of the bed. Janice and Brett held on as tight as possible to each other. “What is happening?” Janice began to shiver and the room became really cold. Brett spoke, “We need to get out of here. Fast.”
     They blinked. Then they saw a forest. They were not in the hospital anymore. They saw a grave. The grave said, CHRISTOPHER ANDSON, 21 YEARS OLD.DIED OF CANCER.REST IN PEACE. “That is creepy.” They both nodded. A note landed on Janice. Janice read it aloud. “DEAR KIDS, YOU BEST BEWARE.IF YOU KNOW WHEN TO STOP.THEN DO.RIGHT NOW IS THE TIME.IN AND ABOUT.I SUGGEST YOU LEAVE THE FOREST.IF YOU KNOW YOUR BOUNDRIES.
YOUR FRIEND,
CHRISTOPER ANDSON”
“Wow…..But, I thought our little friend Chris died.” Janice nodded. “Very well agreed to.”
   They continued to walk around the forest until Janice tripped over a tree stump. “Ouch!” Janice’s leg had a scratch and was bleeding badly. “And you’d think this would have been a dream.” Brett went to look for something to cover the bleeding leg. Janice soon passed out due to prior injuries.  Brett searched everywhere. Then a note appeared.
   HELLO BRETT. I SAW YOUR FRIEND OVER THERE. THOUGHT SHE COULD USE SOME DAMAGE. MAYBE THAT WOULD TEACH YOU A LESSON. AGAIN, LEAVE THIS PLACE AT ONCE OR YOUR FRIEND WILL DIE.
    ANOTHER FRIEND OF YOURS,
CHRISTOPHER ANDSON
   A map then appeared. Brett picked it up. He noticed that the hospital was circled. There were arrows pointing to it. Also there was an X somewhere saying You Are Here. Brett went to go pick up Janice but she was gone. “Janice!” He searched and searched. Then he found another note.
   I SEE YOU NOTICED YOUR FRIEND IS GONE. SHE IS WITH ME. DON’T WORRY. BUT IF YOU DON’T LEAVE IMMEDIATELY, SHE WILL DIE.
 YOUR FRIEND,
CHRISTOPHER
   Brett had no other choice. He immediately ran towards the hospital. Then he got a note in regular handwriting.
   CONGRATS BRETT. YOU MADE IT. BUT YOUR FRIEND…HAHAHA, LET’S JUST SAY. SHE IS SOMEWHERE SPECIAL RIGHT NOW. HAHAHA!
    CHRISTOPHER
He couldn’t believe it. His friend Janice might be dead. All because of him. What would have happened if he left with the others when they left? Janice might be dead right now and he does not know what to do. All he decided to do was scream and hit trees all the way to the door. He couldn’t believe all of this was happening. But he knew it was no dream because all the injuries and damages felt so painful and real. It wasn’t a dream, but a real-life nightmare. A nightmare that he will never wake up from. It won’t be a nightmare that you can just say, “Oh, that isn’t real. It was just a dream.” It was something you could never forget. Not only was Janice his friend. But he was in love with her. But right now he could not even see her. He might not even see her ever again. It will eventually haunt him. But he could do nothing at the time. Nothing was possible. Nothing.

Everytime We Touch is a 5 star movie!Best ever!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeKpaZFMsC4
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2008, 12:06:44 am »

Go ahead and post the story here.
As of right now, this story gets a 7.5/10 from me. The only issue I have with it is the wall of text. However, that's an issue with the message board itself.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2008, 12:09:22 am by Rock Justice » Logged
KatrinaandTiff

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2008, 04:22:43 pm »

alright, I'll see what I can do for right now. As though this computer is used for my father's college homework. So I can only use so much space on Word. So again,I'll see what I can do and what to fix up.Thank you

Everytime We Touch is a 5 star movie!Best ever!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeKpaZFMsC4
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2008, 06:18:37 pm »

Quote from: KatrinaandTiff;1142042
alright, I'll see what I can do for right now. As though this computer is used for my father's college homework. So I can only use so much space on Word. So again,I'll see what I can do and what to fix up.Thank you

Thou art welcome.
KatrinaandTiff

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2008, 12:31:58 pm »

no problem

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: