Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 09:55:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Changes - CHAPTER 6 - Tears And Confessions - Part 2  (Read 12155 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Starwish001

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2008, 12:56:57 pm »

Thanx Zorom:) I'm glad you like it.

vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2008, 01:25:47 pm »

Oh boy star I'm confused...her husband has another wife?  he is married to both at the same time?

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
Starwish001

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2008, 02:46:39 pm »

No:) you had misplaced Nikki and Matt maybe-with that marriage thing;)
« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 02:51:04 pm by Starwish001 » Logged

Zorom

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2008, 02:48:15 pm »

No, it means that Matt is having an POSSIBLE affair with a possible woman (his mistress).

Did i get it right?
Lol!

Starwish001

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2008, 06:12:40 am »

Yes Zorom, you got it:)

Starwish001

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2008, 02:21:43 pm »

CHAPTER 5 - Seeking the truth
Part 2

Tonia lived in a small isolated house on the end of the Belladonna Cove. House was surrounded by high, stoned walls and many cypresses, which were standing here so silent and steady like some dormant guardians .
"That's maximum security" tried Tonia to make a joke but Rain didn't found it funny; Tonia is hiding here, behind stoned walls, from her husband. That was so  unbelievable. So horrifying. She suspend her tears and followed her in a house.

Tonia's house was small but cosy. She showed Rain her's room; she put a crib for Alice there also, that Rain found very nice from her.
"You put a crib here too..." she was touched. Another tear was approaching...
"Hey, I want you two to feel comfortable here, ok? I know this it's very hard period for you and I was just trying to help you as much as I can."
"You're such a good friend..." whispered Rain.

The rest of the afternoon they spend playing with Alice; fortunately, children easily forgive and forget, so after few moments she was happy again playing with some new toys that Tonia has bought for her. Rain sighed.

R: "I still can believe what's happening to me" said Rain after putting Alice for her's afternoon nap. "Like this is an ugly dream, and when I wake up again, I will be back in my house, with my husband who loves me and..." she couldn't
retain her tears anymore and they start to drip uncontrolledly. "I'm so confused, so sad, so without a clue what to do next...Alice is asking me constantly when we will go home to daddy and where is daddy and hundred of questions about daddy... daddy, daddy, daddy...and I freaked out today. Tonia, I never raised voice on my child before...till today. I was totally distressed, I didn't knew what to do...and she started to cry and then I felt like a monster, but still I didn't do anything, I just continued to pack our things...but how can I tell her her's daddy is a monster who wanted to kill her mother and almoust killed her in inobservance..."
T: "Look Rain, Alice is still a child and I'm sure she's not angry at you and also I'm sure she forgot it. And I understand you completely, well I admire how strong woman you are, cause I'm sure in situation like that, I wouldn't be. It's normally you're stressed and confused, and it's hard to act in front of Alice like everything's ok. But I ensure you, soon it will be all over. It would be hard to explain it to Alice, but when she gets little bit older, she will understand. She will understand her mother is a hero cause you are a hero Rain, there's no others like you."
R: "Without you, I would be dead now..."
T: "Don't even mention it. I love you." Tonia hugged her.

R: "Well...there's something I haven't told you."
Then she told her all about Nikki, her little -affair- and Matt's attorney.
T: "Uh...you shouldn't do that. And you said he's having a wife?"
R: "Yes, but that I found out today...he never told me that before."
T: "Strange. Maybe I can ask my investigator to do some research about him..."
R: "Not now. We have more important things to worry about now. I don't want to include him in this, it's enough complicated."
T: "But, you said that maybe he told Matt about you two..."
R: "Yes, but now I have new theory; that was his wife."
T: "I still think we should do a research. Wait, the phone rings, maybe is Gordon-my investigator."

After few moments, Tonia returned from a kitchen.
"Yes, it was he. He's on a way here, he wants to meet you. You can trust him Rain, he will explain you everything."
"It's strange...I haven't told my mother anything, and now I will tell to a complete stranger."
"Yes, but your mother cannot help us and he can."

Gordon Waits was young, likable and pleasant person. Altought his look wasn't the look of some serious investigator, Rain resisted to be distrustful and told herself to listen what he's have to say. Soon she found out that suit really doesn't make a person.

G:"So, Rain" started Gordon slowly. "May I call you Rain?"
R:"Sure."
G:"Tell me...you have met Matt Simons during your freshman's year on the Faculty Of Law; what was your first impression when you saw him?"
R:"Well...he was handsome, nice...unlike the other guys on campus. They were all just slacking around, drinking and seeking for parties and more parties, and he was different, he was serious, smart and he had goals..."
G:"So, that's why you liked him?"
R:"Yes."
G:"He worked in a software researching company, right?"
G:"But, he's got fired exactly two weeks before you two got married. Here is official transcript from company that manager gived to me. He wasn't satisfied with Matt's work. He called him - a slacker."
R:"Oh my God..." Rain sighed scrolling the papers.
G:"You never doubted in his work?"
R:"No, he was bringing his payment regularly, he always worked late and talked about promotions..."
G:"Yes but,maybe on his black market. You see, Matt is one of a few big heads on the prostitution market right now."
R:"Tonia told me that..."
G:"Ok, nevermind that now, let's go back to your relationship with Matt. Howcome you decided to marry him so soon and to leave your study?"
R:"Well...actually, that was not my dream, to be a lawyer. That was my father's dream. And after his death I wanted to fulfill his wish but...then I met Matt, and I felt in love...and got pregnant. That just happened, we haven't planned that or something, and at first I wanted to abort but Matt was so angry when I mention it...look, Matt was raised in the orphanage, he never knew what happened to his family and why they leaved him and he wanted to have a family so bad, so...he asked me to marry him, and I said yes. At first I tought I can continue with my studies, but after few months it becamed really hard for me and I gived up. I tought I will continue some day...but yet hat day haven't comed."
G:"Tell me about your wedding."
R:"Well...it was a small wedding. My family and friends, and few of his friends...well, nothing spectacular. My mother wasn't happy with my choice...oh, she haven't talked to me for a week. But since my mother never was happy with anything I do, I considered it normal."
G:"Rain...your father was very rich, am I right?"
R:"Yes. He owned small company that turned into really big brand company for a few years...he was very innovative and ambitious. When I met Matt I found him to be a very intelligent and feeling man, and very similar to my father...but I guess I was wrong..."

G:"Your father prescribed to you all of his belongings?"
R:"Well...after his death company was sold and money was applied on our family account, but yes, if I want to, I'm authorised to access to that money and do everything I want to with it. My mother kept her house - that was also my father's wish and she is legitimate owner till she's alive."
G:"Basically, she's got a house and the rest of assets are yours?"
G:"Tell me, do you believe your husband is capable to commit a murder?"
R:"I don't know...I really don't know what to think right now..." she started to cry.
G:"Rain, look, Tonia called me after she found out that your husband is talking about killing you with somebody on the phone. I told her we're not capable to do anything cause we have no evidence for that. But, also I told her we can investigate, and I'm glad we had cause we found some interesting things that may lead to the evidence what we are trying to get. Do you understand me? I know this is hard for you but you should be strong right now and work with us. You have a great friend here, you know?"
R:"Yes, I know..." she sobbed.
G:"So, the next step was to discover Matt-where he's going and who he's meeting while you were at your mother's place. At first it was hard to catch him in something suspicious, he is very good in hiding things..."
R:"Yes, tell me that..."
G:"But, I was convinced that he's in affair. Because, what possible motive could have a man to kill his rich, beautiul wife-if not his mistress? And I was right."

R:"Oh God..." Rain plunge her face in her hands wishing for all off this to be just a bad dream.
G:"I saw him with that woman, his mistress. Yesterday. And I tooked few shots. We have an evidence finally."
T:"That is great news!" exclaimed Tonia and turned to Rain but she was still crying.
"Oh sweetie...I know, I know it's not easy...you had to be strong now, think about Alice..." But Rain started to cry even harder like all that pain, all that what she kept inside are finally breaking to surface.

T: "Shhhh...Tonia tried to calm her."
D: "Rain...dou you want to see the pictures?"
T: "You don't have to see it right now if..."
R: "Yes, I want to see it now." declared she.
T: "Are you sure?"
R: "I am. I must face it."
Gordon reached into his inside jacket pocket and pulled out an envelope. Rain sighed and opened the envelope.
G: "I catched him while he was going to her's apartment, so I sat down. I waited and waited. The minutes along. And finally they appeared and..." but Rain wasn't listening no more. Her eyes were focused on the picture.
R: "I...I don't understand..." she whispered.

R: "That is...that's Nikki's wife..."
« Last Edit: October 19, 2008, 02:54:43 pm by Starwish001 » Logged

Starwish001

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2008, 10:56:14 am »

Thanx SamXFraser!
I had some problems with my pc but now it's fixed so it will be updated soon! Smiley

vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2008, 11:09:35 am »

Wow!  This story has so many twist and turns!  Everybody has updated in the last few days so I'm excited to read all my favorite stories!  Looks like Rain's husband is truly a creep a clever creep!

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
Starwish001

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2008, 06:31:58 am »

Hehe, he is:)

Starwish001

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2008, 08:55:30 pm »

CHAPTER 6 - Tears And Confessions
Part 1

G:"And, who would be Nikki?" asked Gordon.
Then Rain explained who is Nikki and that she had a "small" affair with him and all about the situation when she met his wife and that his wife is actually woman from the picture. With Matt.
G:"Uh..." sighed Gordon. "Things are getting little bit odd right now...well, you think that Nikki's wife is reason why Matt founds out for your affair?"
R:"Yes...maybe...I don't know, I really don't know what to think right now...I must call Nikki, I must talk to him..."
G:"I don't know if that is right thing to do right now..."
T:"Me neither..." Tonia nodded.
R:"I must find the truth." decided Rain. "I had enough of this circus!"

G:"Maybe will be bether if I check him out first? Things are way complicated now, when here is another person involved. And I'm affraid that isn't good at all. Now we have two ruined marriages here, I would not be sure that somebody here is not seeking for revenge!"
R:"Still I had to call him." replied Rain and took the phone.

Nikki answered immediately. Rain asked him to meet in a public park and he agreed.
T:"Please, be careful!" sighed Tonia.
R:"I will."

When Nikki approached her, he spread his hands wanting to hugh her, but she flinched.
N:"Hey..." said he. " I was trying to reach you but..."
R:"Yes, I know. It doesn't matter. I called you cause I think we have some things to discuss. Tell me, why haven't you told me that you have a wife?"

N: "Uh, wait a moment. Why would I tell you that I have a wife?"
R: "Maybe because you HAVE ONE! Please, spare me of your pathetic and fake excuses and tell me the truth!"
N: "But the truth is I don't have a wife!"
R: "So why did I met her on your doorstep? And why did she told me she is your wife? And for God sake - why she was in her underwear telling me she is waiting for her husband Nikki??? And just one more thing - Matt found out for our little so-called affair and I want to know how? And just to mention that your wife - or whoever she is - has an affair with Matt!"
N: "That's not my wife..." whispered Nikki.
R: "What is it then? Your lover? Girlfriend?"
N: "That is my sister. Stepsister."
R: "You should try with better excuse..."
N: "Things are slipped out of control...I'm so sorry Rain, so sorry..."
R: "What are you talking about?"

N: "Please listen to me and try to understand...I had very difficult life...my mother passed away when I was ten, leaving me with that horrible man, my stepfather..."
R: "Why are you telling me that right now? How does it matter..."
N: "Let me to explain, please. Well, my stepfather was bad man, he treated me like some piece of shit. And things weren't much better when he met Gina, his future new wife. And she camed along with her daughter Larissa. Larissa was only one who actually cared for me, since her mother was a bitch too. Since we couldn't take more of our "parents" abusement, we escaped. But we haven't no money so we start to do a bunch of things just to earn some money for pay some bread and place to sleep. Then Larissa met Matt and...well, I knew Matt has a wife and...one day he proposed me a deal. He said it would be fun and I can earn some money...please Rain, don't hate me because it, I didn't knew..."
R: "Just...continue..."
N: "He asked me to seduce you...he told me that you would never give him a divorce so...I was the one who will help him to get it..."
R: "What?"
N: "He told me he is in love with Larissa and that he wants to be with her and he could not if he is married to you..."
R: "I can believe it..."
N: "But when I saw you I fall in love with you..."
R: "Stop it! Stop it right now! You were laying me all the time?"
N: "I'm so sorry! I know that my actions are unforgivable and there is no execuses..."
R: "You're right. There's not."

R: "For all this time I was thinking you are actually my friend...and you were just playing that sick game, seducing me like I am some...thing...some sort of your business! Well, I was just business for you, am I? Just some thing to do to earn some money, right? And You knew all the time for Matt's affair and everything! Did you knew he planned to kill me? Did you? Did he told you to do it? Was that also some funny thing to do?"
N: "No, killing you, what?"
R: "Yes, you heard it! He planned to poison me!"
N: "I'm so sorry Rain, try to..."
R: "What? To understand? I don't understand how someone can be so insensitive, so perverse, so mean, maybe I'm living in a dreamland but at least I would not have anybody on my conscience!"
N: "Please forgive me, I didn't realised things are going in that way..."
R: "I'm sorry for your  ignorance, but I think I had enough! Do you know what you have done? Matt wants a divorce now, and wants to take custody of Alice; so tell me one thing; will you be happy for knowing that you ruined that child's life, leaving her with some monster who wanted to kill her mother and almoust poisoned her? Will you be happy for knowing that you afforded her life like that, like you had with your stepfather? I hope you will have that on your conscience for the rest of your pathetic life! I can believe I actually believed you! I despise you! "
She pushed him and runned away.

She run until she camed to Tonia's house; she slapped the door and Tonia immediately camed to see what's happening.
T: "Hey, what's..."
R: "He was a part of the plan! The awful, twisted plan! Matt paid him to seduce me! Matt's mistress is his stepsister!Can you imagine it? Why would he do that? I don't get it..."

Rain started to hyperventilate and Tonia had to get her some sleeping pills to calm her down.
T: "Shhh...we will make it through this, I promise you..."
R: "How...h..." Rain wanted to say something but her words were lost in her groans.
T: "C'mon...let's go in bedroom. You must rest now..."
R: "I can...I can..."
But tears, disappointment and all that cognitions were too much for her for that day, so she followed Tonia in her bedroom.

-Few hours later-
[/SIZE]

G: "Is she sleeping?"
T: "Yes. I gived her sleeping pills. This day was just too much for her."
G: "I know. That's awful...I don't know what to think right now."
T: "Me neither."
G: "So...have you told her?"
T: "I couldn't...I will tell her tomorrow."

Zorom

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2008, 05:06:14 am »

This is brilliant. This story is so full of twists and turns...

And your pictures are soo pretty.

Starwish001

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2008, 06:12:24 am »

Thnx again:)

Starwish001

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2008, 10:08:56 am »

Tears And Confessions
[/SIZE][/FONT]

Part 2
[/I][/SIZE]

Next morning...
[/I][/SIZE]

R: "Uh, mr. Gordon, didn't knew you're here" said Rain confused when she entered in the diningroom and saw investigator Gordon sitting at the table.
G: "Uh, well, I was nearby, guess I gotta go now...it was delicious Tonia..."

G: "Look Rain, I know it's hard now but I promise I will help you to settle down everything. You must be strong now, for Alice's sake, and for you, of course. This would be very complicated process but I ensure you that Matt will draw shorter end."
R: "Thank you Gordon. I hope so."
G: "Now I will check out everything about...uh...I will call you soon. Bye!"
He quickly runned out from the house  before Rain could ask anything else.

R: "So..." said Rain while sitting at the table "I'v got two questions for you; first, why he ecsaped from the house like somebody hunts him down, and second, are you two together?"
T: "Uh..." blushed Tonia immediately. "He is confused...do you want something to eat? Cause you have to eat, something, you haven't..."
R: "Spill it out now. Why was he here on the breakfast?"
T: "Ok, maybe we are some kind of...together...but, nothing serious you know...pancakes or eggs?"
R: "I'm not hungry. Why haven't you told me?"
T: "Cause I knew what would you'll be thinking if I told you. You will think that this isn't serious. This whole investigation-thing. But I must tell you he is really great investigator and he is really nice...little confused but..."
R: "Ok Tonia, you're missing the point now."

T: "Ok, I just wanna say that this situation bound us together, you know, we spent so much time analysing this whole thing so...we found out we have so much in common and..."
R: "I'm glad you made an romantic affair with my situation."
T: "I knew it you would be like that!"
R: "Ok, sorry, I'm just so...nervous and I think I'm gonna lost my mind with all this..."
T: "I know. That's why I didn't wanted to tell you...cause I know how sad and angry you are lately and I understand you."
R: "I'm so selfish, I'm sorry...you have done so much for me lately and I..."
T: "Shhh, don't be stupid. I love you, you know? I will do much more if I could. Now, I made you some pancakes..."
R: "Look, I'm not hungry right now, I will go and see Alice if she's awake, I wasn't so great mother lately..."

T: "Look...I have something else to tell you..."
R: "Uh...what now?"
T: "Well...your mother called yesterday...and...the letter camed for you. From the court. From Matt's attorney."
R: "What?"
T: "Yes...uh...about divorce...and custody."
R: "That son of a....I didn'tknew he would go so far...how dare he? After all he's done to me...can he do that?"

T: "I spoked with Gordon and he told me Matt has right to do that."
R: "Right?!! What right? He almoust killed me and..."
T: "I know, I know. But we don't have an evidence for that. It's mine word against his. And Gordon said that attorney of his is really good and powerful. Gordon is great but he is...well, novice. He isn't so familiar with trials. And Matt actually can sue you for adultery."
R: "What?!!!"
T: "Unless...you talk to Nikki and persuade him to testify."
R: "I don't want to see him."
T: "I believe, and it would be hard cause he will had to confess his part in all that. And he will certainly be accused for involment in the crime. If he cares about you..."
R: "Bah, I doubt in that, he is just little jerk who wanted to earn some extra money for himself."
T: "Rain, his confession could be crucial."

R: "I must think now...but I enssure you, if Matt ever get custody under Alice, that will be only over my dead body."

Rain entered in her room. Alice was in her baby bed, but awaken, she extended her hands to Rain.
R: "Hey sweetie, you're awake?"
A: "Yeap...I heard you and aunt Tonia... what were you talking about?"
R: "Nothing sweetie, some boring adult things. Do you know where we are going today? We are going to the mall; I heard they opened fabulous toy store; how do you like that?"
A: "Yea mommy!"
R: "Ok, first we had to do some breakfast and then..."

And just in that moment, while thinking how much she love her baby girl and how hard it will be this situation for her, grateful she haven't mentioned that monster of her father who sent her that court letter-she remembered; The letter of course! That frightening letter from Matt's mistress; suddenly sun shined again in shape of her new achieved hope for better tomorrow.
R: "Sweetie, before the mall we have to visit grandma, is that ok?"
A: "Grandma is so boring mommy..."
R: "I know sweetie" smiled Rain. "But you can play with Maya while I talk to grandma. We have some important things to talk about, ok?"
A: "Ok..."
R: "You're so great child you know that? Now, let's get dressed."

T: "Hey you two, what are you up to?"
A: "We are going to toy store, mommy will buy me Barbie princess with pony and..."
R: "We are going to my mother first. I remembered something that could be very helpful in our case." whispered Rain while Alice was babbleing about some Barbie princess with horse and suitable carts.
T: "Really? I will go with you."
R: "Are you sure?"
T: "Yes, I am. You need a ride and...support I guess. I know how your mother's like."
R: "Thanx. Again. Ok, are we ready?"
A: "Yeaaaaaah!"
R: "So, let's go."

Flaringly, Rain's mother was very reasonable today. Tonia and Rain told her the whole story cause, she will found out before or later, on the court. Later was not acceptable. First she was shocked, then angry and then she appease herself. She was very strong woman, very cold and very strong. In this situation that was helpful. Rain thought she will raise panic but she wasn't.

Then she hugged her.
D: "Oh my child. Why haven't you told me this before? You were passing through  so hard period and you haven't told your mother about that. Not I'm angry, I don't blame you...but if you have told me before, maybe I could pull some strings and put that piece of...dirt where he belongs."
R: "I know mother, but I had my ways. Gordon is really great attorney and today I also remembered that thing that would be really helpful for me in a court. That's why I'm here too. Remember that letter that camed once for me, while I was still here? Well...that was that frightening letter I told you before. So, I have an evidence. Evidence of Matt's affair."
D: "And...where is that letter?"
R: "In my old room, I guess...mother what is it? Don't you tell me you throw it away?"

D: "Well...yes, I saw that bunch of papers while I was cleaning that other day. I had my monthly cleaning ritual and maybe I put it somewhere but..."
R: "Mother, please..."
D: "How could I knew it is important?"
R: "It was in my personal drawer mother, with other my personal stuff, my pictures, things from college..."
D: "I thought it wasn't needful. Just bunch of papers."
R: "Oh mother..."
D: "Maybe I haven't throw it away, but you should be careful with things like that young lady!"
Again that supernal mother attitude.
R: "Ok mother, I will check out if I can find it. Tonia, come with me."

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: