Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 09:26:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
  Print  
Author Topic: Memories are forever... (sequel to Anna's Diary) - *THE END! (9.april)*  (Read 49965 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
auntiejokisses

may angels watch over you

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2008, 11:47:03 pm »

too close to what i'm feeling about my own parents.

together we rock. reach for the star. Sorry, Jo, pic too big and twinkly, please find something smaller. The Management
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2008, 12:04:23 pm »

Wow!  This is a great read!  You're doing such a great job at capturing Angela's pain.  You're really there, in her head, and showing us what her recovery is like - very slow, very painful.  I love the pictures.  The mirror and the bloodied hand - the picture of Ian holding the babies.  Excellent work.  I'm glad you decided to do a sequel - because so far, it's every bit as good as the first.  Can't wait to read the next part!

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2008, 01:09:50 pm »

well, as I've learned of all the stories I've written - self-experienced things are the easiest to write about (but they can also be the hardest too, in many ways). I've lost too many people I loved, and among them a brother and a grandmother that meant very much to me.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
auntiejokisses

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2008, 01:56:36 pm »

i lost 4 aunts that i know of a brother who i never knew. a grandmother,  2 granddads that i didn't know. 1 grandomther that i didn't know. sometimes i guess to read stories like these somewhat helps me to cope with the pain. and in time i will mend.
keep the stories coming.

together we rock. reach for the star. Sorry, Jo, pic too big and twinkly, please find something smaller. The Management
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2008, 03:20:47 pm »

I feel the same about writing them. it gets all the bad feelings out, you know. I feel very related to all the characters in this story, and in most of my stories I put in some of myself. it adds to the realism, and the story feels much stronger.

My site:

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
milie529

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2008, 01:58:49 pm »

It sure does add some realism! It's so good! I can't wait for the next chapter!

Carpe Diem!
Seize the day, life's too short!
Cueille le jour présent, en te fiant le moins possible au lendemain. La vie est trop courte pour ne pas en profiter.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2008, 08:17:19 pm »

it's coming soon Cheesy just have some picture editing to do... all that is left now, is all the pictures for chapter eight and out... luckily it's easter in a few weeks...

My site:

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2008, 10:55:37 am »

well, here is chapter four - hope you'll like it Cheesy

Ch.4: wishing doesn’t make it come true
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

”I miss you, mom,” Angela said, as she put a rose on the grave.

She didn’t like the winter anymore. It made the soil too hard to plant flowers. A rose had to do. For now. She looked forward to the spring. Then, they could plant a small rose tree and a few other flowers.
“Miss you, too,” Alice said, before she hugged the grave stone.

Liam hugged the stone, too. “Bye mom,” he said, and waved towards it as Ian picked him up.
Brian didn’t say anything. He’d been awfully quiet lately, and didn’t say anything unless he had to. He seemed lost in his own thoughts. She understood why. She felt it like that, too – though she didn’t have nightmares like he did.

That psychologist they’d talked to – some kind of family therapy – had said that people took sorrow in their own way. Some cried. Some tried to not show any feelings at all – but inside, they were all crying. Angela was crying both on the inside and the outside. Sometimes it felt like she didn’t have tears left in her eyes. That only made her cry even more.
“Can we go home now?” Liam asked.

“Yes. Now we’re going home.” Their father looked like he was on the brink of starting to cry.
“Can I sit here a few more minutes?” Angela asked.

My site:

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2008, 10:56:00 am »

“Only a few minutes. Until I’ve put Liam and Alice in their seats.” He threw one last look on the gravestone, before turning around. She saw that his eyes were red, and that tears had finally found their way down his cheeks.

Angela nodded, and turned back to the grave as the others went to the car.
“My highest wish has been for you to come back to us, mom. I know it’s not possible, but if it was… if it was, everything would’ve been easier.

Dad’s so sad all the time. And Brian isn’t talking so much like he used to, and he’s having nightmares. I’m actually missing his teasing. It feels like… like our family is missing a crucial part. Like you was the only one holding it together. The only one that made us all happy.
I just wish you could be here for Christmas. It’s not going to be fun without you. It’s only a week or so for Christmas, you know.”
She sighed. “Well, wishing doesn’t make it come true, like you used to say. Good bye, mom.”

She stroked the gravestone, and after one last look at the picture of her mother, she headed for the car. Her eyes as red as her father’s.

------------------------------------------------------------------

My site:

auntiejokisses

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 28, 2008, 11:12:14 am »

this i say Sad

this has really hit at home..
« Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 01:13:31 pm by auntiejokisses » Logged

milie529

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 28, 2008, 02:14:59 pm »

A chapter that is so short but quite strong in emotions!

Carpe Diem!
Seize the day, life's too short!
Cueille le jour présent, en te fiant le moins possible au lendemain. La vie est trop courte pour ne pas en profiter.
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: February 29, 2008, 12:45:29 pm »

great chapter looking forward in reading chapter 5

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: March 01, 2008, 12:07:01 pm »

So so sad.  I feel so bad for the whole family.  Great update.

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
KatrinaandTiff

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 01, 2008, 04:22:13 pm »

Hey hey! I'm back! Sorry for taking so long. My dad thinks this site causes viruses. So I am not allowed on this site. But when I am at my grandparents, I can get on. So be expecting to hear from me in about...oh....a week or longer.
Love you all!
Bye!

Everytime We Touch is a 5 star movie!Best ever!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeKpaZFMsC4
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: March 04, 2008, 11:31:36 am »

just a note: the next chapter will hopefully be finished this week, but I've got some urgent schoolwork to do, and I've been sick all weekend (I'm still sniffing and coughing...)

My site:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
  Print  

Jump to: