Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 11:59:20 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10
  Print  
Author Topic: Memories are forever... (sequel to Anna's Diary) - *THE END! (9.april)*  (Read 49984 times)
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: March 22, 2008, 10:02:55 am »

coincidences seems to happen all the time with me. like for two or three days ago when I saw a magazine lying on the kitchen table. on the front page, I saw a heading that said something like "sacrified her life for her son", with a picture of a woman holding a new born baby in her hands. I got curious, and opened the magazine to find out more.

guess who got really surprised when she saw that the baby's name was Liam, and that he was born a bit too early.

and even more surprised when I saw that his mother had had cancer, and died after the baby was born because she didn't want to abort the child so she could get the treatment she needed. (Anna, anyone?)

even more surprised when I saw that she had three more children - one that was 10, one that was 8, and one that was around 2 - but all of them were girls, though. (angela was ten, Brian was 9 and Alice was around two...)

it's not the exact same story, but.... well, it does have its likeness to the one I wrote about Anna...

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
auntiejokisses

may angels watch over you

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 22, 2008, 10:16:08 am »

to come to think about now after i read what you just wrote. i just rememberd my cousin who had breast cancer and she was pregant with twins. and she didn't want to go through treatment or surgery til after the twins were born.. and sometime after i guess that after she was just about done with treatment she died leaving her twins with no mom.... the twins names courtney and austin not only did she leave the twins she had 2 other children

together we rock. reach for the star. Sorry, Jo, pic too big and twinkly, please find something smaller. The Management
KatrinaandTiff

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 22, 2008, 04:10:56 pm »

Nice story. I am free!Free at last!No parents around!Just me,my sister, and my grandma!Anybody wanna celebrate!?Anyone!?

WOOT WOOT!

Everytime We Touch is a 5 star movie!Best ever!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeKpaZFMsC4
JacobM

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 23, 2008, 02:30:53 pm »

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this story. it's real sentimental and heart warming. I can't wait for an update
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: March 25, 2008, 03:15:09 pm »

and here's the... uhm... almost final chapter of this story...

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 8: Coming back
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Coming back to school was, in a way, good. Lately school had been a place where she could forget things – even just for a few moments every day. She also looked forward to see her friends again. Now, however, things were much easier than they had been. The inspiration that had completely disappeared when her mother died had finally returned.
“We’ll start with something light, since it’s the first day back,” the teacher said, after she had greeted them.

“I want you to write about something that happened to you in the holiday. Maybe you got inspiration to do something, or maybe you just got what you wished for when you opened a gift. You can write it the way you like – short story, poem, song text, or a report – whatever you want. And it is to be handed in tomorrow.”

Angela smiled. She knew exactly what to write. She took her notebook and a pen up from her backpack, and began to put her ideas into writing.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
« Last Edit: March 25, 2008, 06:08:02 pm by theraven » Logged

My site:

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: March 25, 2008, 03:18:02 pm »

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

“I… I don’t know what to say, Angela.” Her teacher looked completely stunned. It was the day after Angela had handed in her work, and her teacher had apparently liked her work. “It’s the best poem I’ve read for a really long time.”

Angela felt her face blushing. “Thanks.”

“Definitely an A+, this one. Good work! Ehm… Do you mind reading it up in front of the class? You don’t need to if you don’t want, of course. It’s an emotional poem. You wrote it because of your mother, right?”

“Yes. But I don’t mind reading it.”
“Thank you, Angela.” Her teacher stood up, and clapped her hands to get the class’ attention. “Listen up, people! Angela has got something she wants to say.”

My site:

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #81 on: March 25, 2008, 03:20:16 pm »

Angela was a little nervous, but felt that reading up the poem was important to her. She went up to the headboard, but before she reached it, a ray of sunshine lighted up the space in front of her. She looked out of the window. It had rained all day, but for a moment there, the sun had peeked out of the clouds.

She smiled. Apparently, her mother also wanted her to read the poem. She turned towards her class, and started reading.

(and for those that have troubles reading it in the picture, here's the poem in real text)

Memories are forever

A moment passed
Then you were gone.
No time for goodbyes
No hugs or kisses.
Just gone.

Just an angel more in the sky
An angel between millions
No one to care. No one to see
That you’re special.

To me you’re flawless
And I couldn’t care less
If anyone told me otherwise.
They never saw you
Through these eyes of mine
So wonderful you were
My angel.

How could it happen?
How can they justify
That you’re gone forever
It only makes me cry

Don’t say that it was inevitable
That nothing could be done
Blood is thicker than tears,
Still I cry mine.

What was will never be again.
What was is gone for good
Don’t call me brave,
When there’s nothing left in me
Strong enough to fight.

But you told me
Never give in!
Never stop believing!
There’s more to life than pain.
Remember what we were
And carry our happiness
In your heart.

You believed
In every good thing
Giving you strength
Memories never forgotten
Will give you life
My angel

I can almost hear your voice
Calling down from the sky
- remember me with happiness
And dry your tears, my love
We’ll meet again in heaven
But for now I’m in your heart.

You live on in me
In every shadow,
Every reflection
In my dreams.

I know I can’t bring you back, mom
But I wouldn’t be without
All those memories
We shared together
It’s just that now, they make me smile."

Angela didn’t really hear the applause. She was looking out of the window.

It had stopped raining now, and she saw for the first time that day a blue spot in the sky. And in between the clouds that now slowly moved away, she could see a brilliantly colored rainbow.

-----------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So... what do you think? And like it says, it's not really the end yet...
« Last Edit: March 25, 2008, 03:33:46 pm by theraven » Logged

My site:

Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: March 25, 2008, 03:23:26 pm »

great Chapter looking forward to read the rest. Keep up the good work

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #83 on: March 25, 2008, 03:27:13 pm »

Sigh.  So heartfelt.  Very pretty - nicely done.  I love the effect of the sun rays coming in through the window, too.

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
milie529

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 25, 2008, 07:39:38 pm »

Wow!! Again, a really good chapter! And your poem was so emotional! Do you write poem frequently? Because it was so good! Can't wait for the next chapter :-P

Carpe Diem!
Seize the day, life's too short!
Cueille le jour présent, en te fiant le moins possible au lendemain. La vie est trop courte pour ne pas en profiter.
auntiejokisses

may angels watch over you

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 25, 2008, 08:25:46 pm »

i cryed while i was reding the poem.. Sad

together we rock. reach for the star. Sorry, Jo, pic too big and twinkly, please find something smaller. The Management
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #86 on: March 26, 2008, 04:37:38 am »

I got a lot of MSN help with the poem from one of my best friends. we wrote some each, and I put it together to what it became. I'm not very good with poems, but with a little inspiration (from my friend, who loves to write poems), even I can come up with something Smiley

if you want to read more of her poems, you can try this site http://frozenpoetry.deviantart.com/
« Last Edit: September 21, 2008, 02:04:21 am by theraven » Logged

My site:

xgreydovex

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 26, 2008, 01:27:12 pm »

i love it.
The poem was very touching Smiley

Im looking for judges and prize donations for my upcoming contest Killer Instinct: The search for the next Assassin.  If you're interested or have any questions, pm me Smiley
Life is just one giant freak show, so just buy a ticket and enjoy the ride...:happy8:
click here to check out my new series, Madhouse! it would be much appreciated Cheesy
Medagic

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 28, 2008, 06:01:47 pm »

Wow, that was a good poem!  I'm glad she found herself again. Smiley
Can't wait for the next chapter/ending thing.

Link: The tights-wearing, puzzle-solving wonder!
"You know, you'd think that after seven dungeons you'd have figured out how to open a door without breaking the key." -Nami (Awkwardzombie.com)
Devomuffins

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 29, 2008, 07:55:37 am »

Amazing story, touching and powerful.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10
  Print  

Jump to: