Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 07:40:06 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lifetime platinum sim playing on the fridge door,help please!  (Read 1589 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
HollyD1983

View Profile
« on: February 11, 2008, 05:37:53 pm »

Hello,recently I had a very strange thing occur in my Sims 2 game,my teen female sim invited her boyfriend over so they could spend the afternoon together,her mother was in the kitchen,preparing lunch for them when all of a sudden the teen boyfriend started playing and swinging on the fridge door like a monkey!:smt120 I was shocked,the main reason why was that I had granted him(along with all of my other playable Sims)perma platinum status using the InSiminator,I had all EP's installed up to Seasons,plus the updated InSiminator,which I coulden't play the game without(LOL)I only had this happen once before in my history of gameplay,but it occured years ago when one of my Sim kids "grew up badly" and had red aspirations,but he was PLATINUM! I was just wondering what the heck happened,and has anyone else encountered this?:smile:

Lover of lederhosen
Kenny

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2008, 05:46:55 pm »

-removed-
« Last Edit: November 28, 2008, 06:30:09 pm by Kenny » Logged
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2008, 12:29:30 am »

sims that are very playful will play in the tub or swing on the fridge door, dosen't matter if they are plat or desperate

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: