Insimenator.org
April 30, 2024, 03:35:28 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cant Get To My Storytelling Folder  (Read 1410 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
mustlovenicole

View Profile
« on: February 13, 2008, 05:20:35 pm »

Everytime I click on my storytelling folder my computer freezes. It is fustrating because I am trying to enter a contest. I have tried restarting the computer but still no luck.

Want to read a story? Here is mine! Girl in Lights
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2008, 07:58:15 pm »

Are you checking in the "Storytelling" folder in the main "My Documents" The Sims 2 folder, or your Neighborhood's Storytelling folder?  If it's the first one, by looking at your EPs that's not where you'd find all of your sims' shots anymore.  When you're taking pictures in a certain neighborhood, you'd find them in the Neighborhoods\Nxxx\Storytelling path, unless the pictures were taken while in an unoccupied house or community lot.  (That's when you'd find the pictures taken on those lots in the first Storytelling folder)

I'm not sure why it would be freezing like that when you try to open it... :scratch:  Did you run a virus scan on your computer to make sure that something in that folder didn't get infected?  That could be an issue.  Then again, like I said, I'm not really sure how and why it would hang on that particular folder... :dontknow:

mustlovenicole

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2008, 08:16:21 pm »

I actually clicked on it not long after the post and it worked. It was so wierd.

Want to read a story? Here is mine! Girl in Lights
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2008, 09:52:54 pm »

:smile bi:  That's a relief.  At least we know it wasn't anything serious!  Wink

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: