Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:54:26 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Second BV Patch being found elsewhere only?  (Read 2772 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
BionixWV33

View Profile WWW
« on: February 13, 2008, 06:21:30 pm »

Per the latest news from Snooty Sims; looks like GamersHel has the second update, and it's not on the USA Sims 2 site yet. Hmmmm, trustworthy, ya think?l And I mean GamersHell;I trust Snooty,lol.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2008, 08:12:47 pm by BionixWV33 » Logged

25 surgeries by age 30,2 1/2 feet of scarring on upper torso,Quarter pound or so of titanium in jaws and cheeks, and 2 foot long rods hooked into spine.
After all that, and much more, still saying 'C'mon, Fate, give me more. I'M STILL STANDING!"Cheesy
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2008, 01:32:33 pm »

Quote from: BionixWV33;1135635
GamersHell

Great name to get an official patch from isn't it? lol I was all ready to download it till I read it may not effect Sims already made, so I may have to make a new family reset the neighborhood, then I was like WHAT? But it is official according to EA. Only EA...

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
Cleo999

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2008, 03:51:56 pm »

My game advised me that the second official BV patch is available ... a real pity I can't find it anywhere! I mean, the Italian site (from where I usually download patches) seems to be off and the US site only has the first patch. What's happening?
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2008, 09:33:27 pm »

The second patch isn't hosted on the EA site here, EA is doing a duck and cover in case it causes problems it's on GamersHell. No one is dowloading it, when I looked it had 1 download, so I called EA and it is the second official patch.

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
Cleo999

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2008, 01:52:15 am »

Thanks for your kind answer PegasusDiana ... I think I'll definitely pass on this patch - after all, it should be included in Free Time, shouldn't it?
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2008, 08:46:03 am »

So it is the official patch? Any word on the bugs it's meant to fix (can't say I've had any, except maybe the housekeeping one)?

No requests please
hardwaretoad

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2008, 10:59:34 pm »

@ Sadie79

Try this link here: http://www.gamershell.com/infosheets/397724.html ~ it's a list of all the things this patch addresses, and yes, it's actually an "unofficially announced" official patch*...

*... and shows EA's total lack of regard for their customers in my book.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2008, 11:01:46 pm by hardwaretoad » Logged

\"Jeux sans Frontieres\"...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: