Insimenator.org
February 18, 2019, 03:30:11 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: InSim only exists due to the generosity of our awesome community. If you'd like to help out, see our Home page and toss some change our way. Thanks!

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fairie or model body with shorts?  (Read 1803 times)
kittyvibe

View Profile
« on: February 13, 2008, 09:47:37 pm »

Hi, I love these 2 body types but need a shorts set with a high heels for a project. It would be uber if this was created, for the ultimate Starlight sim :3

pic of sim I want to create-

I actually made these already but had to use a mini skirt mesh, the bust is too big on the default size in game, so warlokks model or fairie meshes are ideal . if anyone is interested please let me know Smiley
hardwaretoad

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2008, 04:23:43 pm »

Well, BlooM has a FM multi-mesh with pants, dress, different shoes, you name it, it's got it. That'd be a good base for you to attempt your creation I think. You'll find it here: http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=52147

\"Jeux sans Frontieres\"...
kittyvibe

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2008, 10:47:43 pm »

Thanks! I completly forgot I had this request up and already found Blooms mesh :3 I also discovered the Miana bodyshape and it is awesome for this project.  I have the sim built out, but the shoes arent exactly what is needed to be "perfect" since it has a decorative bow on the mesh. Im hoping for more shoe options before I upload my simmys Cheesy I also made this sim on the FM with Blooms meshes and they both look way cool.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: