Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 09:54:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 31
  Print  
Author Topic: Xenophobia: Pride & Prejudice - Chapter Twenty-four  (Read 152251 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 26, 2008, 08:54:43 am »

@Cynara: Argh, damn you woman, you've got me curious now! :laughing: Tell you what, how about I grab SaraMK's merged neighbourhood, add the closer family patch and post any results on the adult site? Fair? Wink (We're awful aren't we? :evil4:)

@steelguy: So, you also made Ripp like guys, and he started hankering after Johnny? Now that is a co-incidence Cheesy As for Daddy, yeah, that might explain why Ripp asked Tank not to tell him... more on that later though Wink

No requests please
kattan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: February 26, 2008, 10:14:12 am »

Yep, that's who I thought Ripp had his eye on. And I'm gonna have to look into getting the visitor controller since the old biddy won't leave R&J alone when they hit the community lots.

I. Am seriously loving this story. Definitely going to keep checking back!

Join me at KatsukoSims for my various family stories.
SimPathology: home of the PSV* sims and Weirdsville.
*Pleasantview-Strangetown-Veronaville
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 26, 2008, 10:23:49 am »

Funny how we were all talking about the same person in the end Wink I haven't played enough to see what they're like as a couple, just had him invite him over to get the ball rolling (this is in another, gameplay only 'hood so I can try out various stuff Wink). Will have to get them on a few dates to see just how bad they are with each other Cheesy Story-wise though... mmm, we'll see Wink

Glad you're enjoying the story Smiley

No requests please
AxelVal
Simmysim sim sim

Been away so long

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 26, 2008, 11:16:37 am »

Finally read, Sadie!
I love reading your stuff.  Brotherly Love now this?  I won't be able to do anything of my own now.

I thought Ripp was 'holding a torch' for Johnny but around chapter four I started doubting myself.  Glad I was right!

My Sims don't need to know it's not 2008 anymore.
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 26, 2008, 11:40:00 am »

Aaaaw, thanks! Cheesy Don't let me distract you though :angel:

No requests please
joe_mulcahy

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 26, 2008, 11:48:30 am »

This story simply gets better with each chapter!  I hardly expected any of what  transpired in this latest installment, but it was very well done.  I love how tangible the brotherly love is between Tank and Ripp, and even General Buzz Grunt appears every bit as conflicted as I myself perceive him!  Very good work!  I love this series.  Good show!  Keep up the good work!

To General Buzz Grunt, war is a way of life, but now the very lives of all who dwell in Strangetown are in danger. Will his sons crumble beneath his heavy hands? Watch the events play out in Strangetown Conspiracy A film series by Joe Mulcahy and Avatar Arkmage
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 26, 2008, 12:08:57 pm »

Thanks! Cheesy Re. Buzz, as Ripp said in a previous chapter: "There's a heart in there somewhere", glad I managed to get that across. Given his memories and how his Dad looked, it just gave me the idea - pretty much the way you said it did for you - that he's just the latest in a line of "clones", if you will, that he tried to pass on to Tank. He's a very interesting character actually, they all have loads of potential Smiley

No requests please
KateTheSuperKat

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 26, 2008, 03:53:04 pm »

I read the first bits (too tired to read it all, will do tomorrow XD) and it's awesome! Keep up the good work. ^^
mattitje

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 27, 2008, 04:06:33 pm »

Aw poor Ripp being so sad of wath ppl think how well again 2 wonderfull updates sadie Tongue

Nobody Likes me T_T
mattitje

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 27, 2008, 04:06:44 pm »

Aw poor Ripp being so sad of wath ppl think, how well again 2 wonderfull updates sadie Tongue

Nobody Likes me T_T
AimingStars123

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 27, 2008, 08:36:55 pm »

Hee - knew Ripp was holding a little light there for ol' Johnny boy Wink Wow - I haven't touched the original hoods in years (I usually get rid of them first hand DX ); maybe when I'm feeling up to it, I'll play them again >: P This is inspiring, Sadie! Can't wait to read the rest of it! Cheesy

I'm lurking... do not distrub the lurking... :smt106
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 27, 2008, 08:45:16 pm »

Thanks! Cheesy I've been going mad with ideas lately, must remember there's pictures that need taking for existing chapters :angel: Seriously, I've now started chapter eleven... *walks off whistling*

Heh, yeah, I used to get rid of them first... in fact that's still a good thing to do, as the originals are bugged to hell Tongue Head over to MATY and have a look in Peasantry for the fixed/cleaned up versions instead Wink

I'm having a blast with these characters though, I have to say. Better than anything my nice-natured self could come up with alone... in fact this is helping me get past that barrier (it's only fiction, after all).

Glad everyone's enjoying it, and great to see new faces! Cheesy Story slows down a little next chapter, but it'll pick up again with a vengeance after that... Wink

No requests please
steelguy

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 28, 2008, 01:02:49 am »

I should point out, I didn't *make* Ripp like guys in my game, it was his own idea! Of course, he had the lifetime aspiration of whoohooing with 20 sims, so really he wasn't fussy...
CynaraBlade

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 28, 2008, 02:57:38 am »

Quote from: Sadie79;1152497
@Cynara: Argh, damn you woman, you've got me curious now! :laughing: Tell you what, how about I grab SaraMK's merged neighbourhood, add the closer family patch and post any results on the adult site? Fair? Wink (We're awful aren't we? :evil4:)

Okay...it's on! I'll be waiting....mwahahahaha!!!:-P

:blob6:
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 28, 2008, 10:55:57 am »

@steelguy: Hmm, that's interesting. Dunno if it makes any difference which version (cleaned up vs. original) you use, but in mine he had no preference for males, a little bit for females, and has a LTW to be a professional party guest :dontknow: But anyway...

@Cynara: Alrighty then... after hooking up Tank with a girl it's gonna feel weird, but what the hey :twisted:

No requests please
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 31
  Print  

Jump to: