Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:50:43 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31]
  Print  
Author Topic: Xenophobia: Pride & Prejudice - Chapter Twenty-four  (Read 152189 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
steelguy

View Profile
« Reply #450 on: April 12, 2009, 11:01:34 pm »

Oh man, I didn't realise how long it's been since I checked in here.

Buzz - well- hey- okay... That was a kind of is-he-isn't-he thing for quite a while. Now it's out. So to speak. He's taking it all very well, though.

The Powers of Johnny Smith! 80's TV series theme FTW!  Rock

Just please don't say Johnny's the Chosen one. *Bambi eyes*

milie529

View Profile
« Reply #451 on: April 16, 2009, 09:06:37 pm »

I've discovered this story yesterday and read it all today! My eyes hurt but boy!!! It is so worthed!!!
I LOVE it so much!!!!! Your writing and pictures are wonderful!
Can't wait for the next update!  Grin

Carpe Diem!
Seize the day, life's too short!
Cueille le jour présent, en te fiant le moins possible au lendemain. La vie est trop courte pour ne pas en profiter.
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #452 on: April 17, 2009, 01:24:25 pm »

@steelguy: LOL Nah, I'll leave that kind of cheese to the Matrix (no offense to fans of the movies, I just found that a tad corny) Wink As far as "powers" go he's still a baby anyway, compared to someone else you'll meet in part two (but no, he's not "chosen" either Tongue).

@milie: Aaw, thanks so much! Grin Wow, 24 chapters in one sitting? I'm impressed - glad you enjoyed it that much though Smiley

Just a quick FYI - I've posted part one on here for so long, it's pretty pointless to change it now, but the next installments will be kept on Blogger with links posted on here. It's just a lot easier to do it that way - plus you can't miss the warnings either Wink

*goes off to work on outfit*

No requests please
soopersweet2005

View Profile
« Reply #453 on: April 23, 2009, 12:12:16 am »

This story is so great! I came across it once before, but I didn't get a chance to really read it until today, and this is truly amazing. I love the story, and the pictures, and it's just been fascinating for me to read; the characters are so well developed and interesting   Cheesy.

I have a question though...the hairs that are used in the story, I'm assuming they're the ones that are maxis, right? but are they recolors, or default replacements, or what? Because some of the hairs have the potential to be nice, if the textures were different, but I don't have the skills or patience to do recolors >.<. So, do you think you could maybe point me in the direction of some decent recolors? thanks!  Grin
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #454 on: April 23, 2009, 05:06:17 am »

Thanks so much! I'm glad you're enjoying it Smiley

In answer to your question: I'm using default replacements for the Maxis hair. Most of them come from this section on here, while others come from alkaloid's project on MTS2. There's recolours on those places too.

No requests please
DemonOfSarila

View Profile
« Reply #455 on: May 15, 2009, 09:19:28 pm »

shesh i just realized i never said anything after reading the last chapter.... oops.

but yeah, still awesome as always. And can't wait for the next one. I think i really like the whole johny powers thing, but i'm a sucker for scifi and fantasy so go figure.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 04:45:20 pm by DemonOfSarila » Logged

Crazy and lovin it

Random thought = probably bad idea

Can't type to save me life, so expect me to edit everything.
EDIT: my life. ug.... watch me go.
Shali

View Profile
« Reply #456 on: September 17, 2009, 07:35:31 pm »

Whoa. I should not have read that in one go.
Sita

View Profile WWW
« Reply #457 on: November 15, 2009, 08:05:02 pm »

Wow brilliant story. Hoping it will have some continuance as RL permits. (I read it all in one day too....) great characters, plenty of action and a lot of sensitivity and understanding of depression) - Well Done!  YAY

and http://simechoes.org for Sims 1 and 2
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31]
  Print  

Jump to: