Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 11:23:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mermaids anyone?  (Read 4095 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Meshy114

View Profile
« on: February 14, 2008, 12:24:54 pm »

I've been wanting to request this for a while now and with the new faerie shape, I can't stand it anymore!  

I'm requesting that someone, anyone out there make a faerie girl shaped mermaid using marvine's mermaid tail.  I'd love the rengal as a mermaid also.  I also realize that you'd have to get permission from not only Warlokk, but Marvine also.  

I pretty much only play fantasy sims, and the bulk of them are mermaids, but all the girls look the same in shape!  I know someone is going to scream at me and tell me it can't be done, but I would love it if someone would at least try it!  I seriously suck at any attempt to even recolor a skintone, let alone try meshing!

Please?  I'm beggin' here!:pray:

Thanks in advance to anyone who might attempt it!  

Marvine & Beosboxboy's Mesh & Texture Policy  (doesn't say you can't make it into a Warlokk bodyshape!)  Cheesy

Yessir, Captain Tight-Pants.
advid reader

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2008, 12:20:46 am »

That sounds like a good idea, I would like to have them too!
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2008, 06:32:26 am »

From Beos & Ju's policy:

BEFORE YOU ASK: We will not ever agree to adding high heel meshes to the female meshes, nor will we agree to 70 breast-cup sizes for the female meshes. Same goes for the bodybuilder meshes, no boobies and no high-heels.

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
Meshy114

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2008, 10:31:56 am »

I'm guessing that's a no...

I'm not asking for a naked skin, I'm asking for the general shape, with covered breasts, like on the mermaid clothing. no nipples.

I'm not a fan of the giant sized boobs anyway... I just want a bigger and smaller shape, that way I can have an actual "little" mermaid with the faerie shape and a motherly/grandmotherly type with the rengal shape.  I'm not a fan of the saggy elderly mesh.  It's too saggy for me.  My grandmother's are not that saggy.  And I realize that's not because of Marvine, that's a MAXIS shape.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2008, 10:37:22 am by Meshy114 » Logged

Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2008, 11:16:50 am »

Either way, with their stated policy, any changes to the mermaid shape would pretty much have to come from Beos & Ju themselves, I have way too much respect for them and their work to start fiddling with their stuff against their wishes.

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
Meshy114

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2008, 11:41:10 am »

That's fine and all, but no one can ask?  

They don't have a requests area, otherwise I would have posted this exact same thing in their area.  If I could mesh, I would ask both of you.  

Even of the rengal can't be done because they don't want big breasts (which is understandable because then every weirdo out there would make freakish looking merfolk if they said, "Sure muck up our mesh that took hours and weeks to make really great".  I understand that they would have a pretty harsh policy because it is a great mesh.  It's pretty much the only one I use!)  

I'm just asking, if you, or someone that can convert the meshes (because I cannot), to ask both you and Beos & Ju if that would be cool.  

Heck, I'll send a PM to one of them myself and ask if YOU, Warlokk, can be the one and only person that has permission to work with them on this.  

At least one other person, besides me, thought this would be a great Idea.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: