Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 08:50:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Castaway Stories - Changelotzoning  (Read 2642 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
missaaliyah

View Profile
« on: February 09, 2008, 07:39:33 am »

I finished the story mode in the game and found that most of the losts are now commerical lots, there is no way to make more lots and place lots.

Is there a way to change the lot zoning within the game, or else, using Simpe to load up the lot.  

Is there a tutorial with Simpe to do this?
missaaliyah

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2008, 04:41:08 pm »

Nevermind I had a reply somewhere else.  This is how you do it.

http://messages.sims.yahoo.com/Sims/threadview?m=te&bn=s
im-gameplayhelp&tid=2515&mid=2515&tof=53&frt
=2#2515

use this link to go there - http://tinyurl.com/2498bp

Basically, you can't open SimPE normally. You have to go to File/Open/My Documents/Castaway Story/Neighborhood/Noo1/Neighborhood Package.

By opening the neighborhood package, you'll bring up the story neighborhood, that's N001 but you can do the same for the Noo2 hood also. Then in the left panel you'll see Lot Description. Click on the lots you want to change and you'll see a pull down button, it will say Community if it's community lot. Change that to Residential, click Commit then Save. When you place a sim on the lot, the build and buy buttons might be greyed out. Just make sure to save, exit the lot, then reenter. If they're still greyed out, do this until they aren't.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2008, 11:32:14 am by missaaliyah » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: