Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 05:36:16 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: repairing damaged lot  (Read 1864 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
motherspet

View Profile
« on: February 15, 2008, 04:28:36 am »

A long time ago I have read somewhere how to repair a damaged lot but I cannot find it anymore. I have put a dl house in a lot which left a huge water lake all the way over the road and after removing it, the water is still there and the spot is unusable. How can I repair that?
motherspet

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2008, 09:57:56 pm »

Is there really nobody out there that could help me? So many talented people and not one?
freshsfs2003

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2008, 10:08:19 pm »

I never knew you could do that. I have always used clean installer to extract all the goods from a crashing lot, then deleted the lot. It's unforunate but I hope someone knows this answer too.

The American ideal, after all, is that everyone should be as much alike as possible.  James Baldwin
MaryH

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2008, 07:27:33 am »

I've tried to fix a crashed lot, with sims on it. It didn't work, and I had to scrap the entire lot, house and all; it was hopeless to enter it or to play the house.
The best I could do is to bulldoze the lot after removing the house.

motherspet

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2008, 08:38:06 pm »

Hmm, I suppose I have not expressed myself clear enough. The lot has not crashed nor the n'hood. I only have decided to move the house to another position as it was too near the water and flooded the basement. That action was ok but it left that dip over the road which filled with water. Now there is a lake where the road used to be and that section is unusable. There is a repair kit to repair that damage but I can't find it anymore.
motherspet

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2008, 06:49:13 pm »

It does not matter anymore. With Free Time one can change the n'hood. Thanks anyway for those 2 that tried to help.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: