Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 07:28:16 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bodybuilder custom uniforms?  (Read 1688 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Mrs_MQuve
Dark Side Princess

The Devil's Daughter

View Profile
« on: February 15, 2008, 02:16:08 pm »

I downloaded a few custom careers that came with custom uniforms.  I have sims that I made using Marvine and Beosboxboy's Bodybuilder mesh, and I'd like them to pursue said careers, but the uniforms included are Maxis default-shaped.  It would look kind of weird to have the guys completely change shape whenever they go to work :-P  Is there any way I can make BB outfits into uniforms for those careers, or override the uniforms entirely (without causing a hack disaster)?  Bear in mind, I really don't have any modding skills, so if I have to do advanced modding, I'll just deal with the weirdness.
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2008, 02:37:19 pm »

bobrunlille made a series of meshes and a mod to achieve this, but it doesn't work reliably after OFB (so no Pets, Seasons, BV, or FreeTime support)

If you have none of the newer EPs, you can locate the mod and meshes on gaysimsclub2.net (free, 18+)

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
Mrs_MQuve
Dark Side Princess

The Devil's Daughter

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2008, 06:43:16 pm »

Awesome!  I only have Nightlife, so that works for me.  Thanks for your help! :smile:
ptah

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2008, 05:45:46 pm »

beosboxboy can you place a link please? I've been looking for BB, HBB and Slim BB meshes for the maxis default careers and been unable to find them. I couldn´t find them in GaySimsClub2 either.

And because of that, you have, in a world that likes its nice shiny labels, no true identity.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: