Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 07:32:14 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: EP3 required:no bar abuse New Version Available(6/16/06)  (Read 32387 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
IcemanTO

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2006, 11:07:14 am »

No custom bars, only Maxis' ones. Normally the cheap, sometimes the third going up.
Do not used others.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2006, 07:29:58 pm by Squinge » Logged

Lose a friend is like lose a piece of myself. I'll remember forever Mary "Miss Ozzucay" .
...and... a tought for CodiJo, pleasant girl too young to pass away. R.I.P.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2006, 06:53:38 pm »

Quote from: IcemanTO
No custom bars, only Maxis' ones. Normally the cheap, sometimes the third going up.
Do not used others.
ice with my new desperation mod I know you know how to use simpe if you want the new version just translate the english strings 0x131 - 0x13b for your language and you will be able to use the new version.

If you have a question about my mods post it here
maniac19642003
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2006, 01:17:27 am »

Squinge, this hack hasnt worked for me either, I use a custom bar from mts2 and when I had ofb it didnt work and it doesnt work now having the family fun pack either, they always want to go to that bar even tho I have this hack in there. I've never seen any conflicts for this hack and others either from that program.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2006, 01:21:54 am »

Quote from: maniac19642003
Squinge, this hack hasnt worked for me either, I use a custom bar from mts2 and when I had ofb it didnt work and it doesnt work now having the family fun pack either, they always want to go to that bar even tho I have this hack in there. I've never seen any conflicts for this hack and others either from that program.
This won't work with custom bars it's a global override, I also have family fun pack I will retest this & see if it still works for me but I did notice that I can't buy maternity clothing anymore since installing ffs.

Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2006, 01:45:41 am »

4/23/06 New Version 1.0a I added one drink test that I missed
now this should work properly for everyone.

maxiquin

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2006, 07:33:29 pm »

When I tried this hack (the older version) before patching my game, I seem to remember it worked.  But since the OFB patch and this newer hack version, I'm not seeing any difference at all -- my Sims are all still totally addicted to the bars. Maxis ones, not hacked or custom ones.  It's beyond stupid to me how the testers at Maxis missed this!  OFB literally obliterated the fun of having a bar in your home. Sad

Max
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2006, 07:50:05 pm »

Quote from: maxiquin
When I tried this hack (the older version) before patching my game, I seem to remember it worked. But since the OFB patch and this newer hack version, I'm not seeing any difference at all --
I also have the path installed & it works for me, have you tried the sims 2 hack conflict detection utility? to check for a possible conflict, also is the problem on business lots only ? because it doesn't affect lots that have a business including home lots.

maxiquin

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2006, 09:23:49 pm »

The problem is on home lots without businesses, and I'm going to check for a conflict between this hack and Pescados' coffeecup hack-- I'll get back to you.  Btw, this new version doesn't require FF installed, does it?

Max
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2006, 09:26:09 pm »

Quote from: maxiquin
Btw, this new version doesn't require FF installed, does it?
None of my mods require FFS but they are compatible with it Smiley

maxiquin

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2006, 09:32:18 pm »

Okay. I just ran a scan, and found that I had some problems with other non-related hacks in my game -- removed those, then checked again, and no conflicts were detected between this hack and the coffeecup hack.  Now I'll load my game and see if the problem is resolved. I'll get back to you!
Qwigqwag

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2006, 10:13:27 pm »

I don't know if my question is related at all to this hack but...  Are sims not allowed to pour themselves a drink at a community lot?  I've got the "home" bar instead of the regular community bar that comes with a bartender in Maple Springs Pools & Spa downtown.  But when I click on it, all I get is juggle tumblers.  Is that normal?
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2006, 10:48:44 pm »

Quote from: Qwigqwag
Are sims not allowed to pour themselves a drink at a community lot?
I believe sims are only allowed to order a drink & work as the bartender on community lots.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2006, 01:27:49 am by Squinge » Logged

MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2006, 01:20:14 am »

Quote from: Squinge
I believe sims are only allowed to order a drink & work as the bartender on community lots.

You are right Squinge.

Only business community lots are different depending if it is the owner of the lot or a visiting sim.
Qwigqwag

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2006, 04:21:45 pm »

Okay, good, nothing wrong with my game then.  I think I'll replace it with a bartender one.  Thank you.
As for this mod, it's working great in my game.  I haven't noticed anyone loitering around the bar at home.  And I still see them ordering drinks at a community lot.  Thanks again.
maxiquin

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2006, 04:33:50 pm »

Well, I've re-tested, both with and without the coffeecup hack, and I'm still not seeing any improvement over the bar addiction that we got with OFB.  I have no hacked bars, have tried different types of regular home bars, and all my Sims are still flocking to the bar when drinks are available, and will stand there and drink until their bladders are bursting. This is on home lots with no businesses. Next test: I could try it in a totally clean game, see how it goes.  

Max
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: