Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 01:15:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Toddler No Social Free will Mod  (Read 3411 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
rebecah

View Profile
« on: February 17, 2008, 11:07:36 am »

Note:This will conflict with my first toddler social mod found here http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=73806.  You need to remove that from you download directory if you have it.

This mod is for those that might not want their toddlers to ever follow parents around.  I have disabled the option for toddler to look for ways to fill their social needs.  My first version only set the need be lower than the maxis default.  If all of the toddlers needs are above 80%, toddler will follow the parents around.  I personally prefer to have one that I control the social needs, but you would want to be careful not to let their needs get too low.  

When adding a new hack,I highly recommend that you check for conflicts with the Sims 2 Hack Conflict
Detection Utility found Here under Sims 2 - Programs.

I hope some of you find this useful.

* BecksToddlerNoSocial.zip (0.48 KB - downloaded 238 times.)

For the best finds on the internet be sure to check this site for their daily listings. 

Click here
kim

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2008, 06:02:39 am »

Nice Job

chibymethos

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2008, 11:31:59 am »

This is so needed. I hate it when they follow the parents around. Thank you! Smiley

:spanish:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: