Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 10:09:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ryan's Story  (Read 2673 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Sierra117

View Profile
« on: February 17, 2008, 05:30:45 pm »

This is my first story. It's about a man named Ryan, who experinces many events during his life. Here it goes.

Chapter 1: Prologue

Hello,

My Name is Ryan. As of right now you can see i'm and elder. Today i'd like to tell you about my life, as I experinced many events. Good and Bad.

I was born in 1 out of 3 children. My parents, Tom and Ophelia, were very caring for me.

My twin sister, Taylor, was born at the same time I was.

Together, we were all happy. But then the 3rd one came. My parents named him Clinton.

When everyone was just a baby, Mom had to do alot of hard work, but she knew if she were to be a mother, than she had to do alot of work.

Chapter 2: The 1st Stage

Now me and Taylor had been 2 or 3 years old. We were now ready to move on.
Since I was the oldest, I was first. Then Taylor.

Then Clinton

After we all became toddlers, we were all happy again. Mom and dad imeditely started potty training us and the same with walking and talking.
"Good job Ryan!" My mother said. Dad cheered also. Soon I learned to talk and eventualy I was potty trained. But Clinton oddly learned faster than us. It was nothing to worry about.

I don't know why, but it always seemed that mom like me the most out of us three, but that, that still remains a mystery to me.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 04:09:20 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged

Sierra117

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2008, 06:09:47 pm »

Chapter Three: Tragdey Strikes Pt.1

Now time was going by fast and the three of us grew up. Once again, it was me, Taylor, and then Clinton."Their growing up so fast!" Mom said to dad. "Indeed" dad said.

After everyone was a child, and we all started school, we all started to devolpe hobbies. Taylor started painting and playing the piano, and Clinton became some sort of computer smartie, when me, me I didn't do much. I sat in my room alot watching TV or studying skills or just swimming. But then, when me and Taylor were playing, we heard yelling going on downstairs. Small conflicts started developing.

Me and Taylor went downstairs and saw mom, dad and Clinton all in the room where the computer was. Then we were startled by a loud shout. "Clinton should be off the computer! Its summer!" mom shouted."Clinton can do what ever he likes, whether its summer or not," shouted dad. Clinton, without doing a thing, was just sitting there, ignoring the arguement going on behind him. Mom stomped off to the other room while dad was very annoyed.

Soon everyone went to sleep. Me included. When the sun rised, mom and dad were already awake but then loud foot steps were heard in the hall. I knew that it was Clinton due to my glass door. And I knew exactly what he was running for. The new lemonade stand. Then a loud voice got me angry. "See you at the finish line sucker!" Clinton said. I was to tired to get up and get to it before he did so I stayed in bed.

It wasn't long before I got up and ran outside. Clinton had set his prices to Highly Expensive.

I scared Clinton off and got on it. I reduced the prices and started getting customers. I ran in the house to find Clinton coming outside. I stopped him. "So how many customers did you get?" I said. "None" Clinton said. I said I got lots and started bragging.

After that, I went upstairs and found Taylor painting.

She got off and then went over to the piano. I went to go dance but, then I heard her playing my favorite song.

I cheered. Then I studied my skills.

After I got bored, I went to my balcony and stared at the beatiful city.

To be continued....
« Last Edit: February 17, 2008, 08:34:24 pm by Sierra117 » Logged

Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2008, 12:03:35 am »

Not bad work you've got. An 8/10.
However, most of your pics seem to be displaying as the Red X box.
Small issue, however.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: