Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 02:17:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the most surprising thing that your Sims have ever done?  (Read 55038 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
JudeMG

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: May 01, 2008, 03:08:57 pm »

Now THAT is really strange, Shastania!

I just remembered this odd one today: One of my born-in-game sims went off to college, where I installed him in a dorm with nine others. I don't know how, but through his going off to class, some sort of glitch happened, and his character somehow ended up cloned. One of him was there at the dorm, the other was at class. When the second one returned from class, there were two of him, interacting with everyone, acting like there was nothing unusual happening.

Just for fun, I played it for a while, and believe it or not, he took an instant liking to himself. So I had him flirt...and next thing I know, there he was, making out with himself! It was the weirdest thing -- like he was carrying on a romantic relationship with a mirror or something. I finally got bored with it and exited without saving because I didn't want that kind of error in my game, and when I went back in, there was only one of him, thank goodness.

It was the weirdest thing, though! Talk about being in love with yourself! :-P
EKozski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #121 on: May 02, 2008, 01:00:49 am »

I don't know if this is strange or not, but after I installed OFB, two male sims decided to hang out in the shower. The shower is one of those big, curved ones from, Pimp-My-Sims, I think.

I actually took a picture of it.

How many males decide to hang out inside the shower?!!? ahhh......?!!?

The Sims 3.........NO!
 Resident Creator at ColorSims
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 05, 2008, 09:06:49 am »

Wow, that's just freaky! :shock: Nope, never happened to me, and I've had a lot of sims abducted.. I am so getting a certain Strangetown character abducted at some point, not that he's even knowledge but who cares :twisted:

No requests please
steelguy

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: May 07, 2008, 02:47:16 am »

I had a Sim permanently lost to the aliens like that, but it was because I had installed a new expansion pack before he was returned. Usually when I do that, the family resets - meaning all the sims who were at work are now at home just standing around and get in trouble for missing work. Unfortunately for him, the aliens kept him and I had to uninstall and restore the neighborhood to get him back.
Might be something like that happened to you?
raindrops84

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 21, 2008, 03:59:41 pm »

LOL wow I just read through the whole thread and I laughed sooo much (and discovered a few mods I will now go look for).
And maybe now i'll actually notice when sims look at me and laugh since I don't recall that they ever did this to me.

What some of my sims like to do though is laugh at other sims seemingly at random. I have these 2 sims that got married and the wife rather enjoys "laughing softly" at her husband in the weirdest situations. Sometimes he's just eating his supper and she will stand behind him an laugh, although once he got hit by lighting and survived and that apparently was funny to her as well! I couldn't believe it how she just stood there an laughed, it's actually kinda creepy sometimes, like she is planning something evil....
(and I was reading an earlier post, where does a sim find scissors to run around with? I never seen that)

Keep your words soft and tender for tomorrow you may have to eat them ~ Author Unknown

Join the fight against SecuROM-> http://reclaimyourgame.com/
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: May 21, 2008, 04:20:10 pm »

The scissors are here on the Exchange - it's an early Maxoid object.

No requests please
raindrops84

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 22, 2008, 08:26:05 am »

Quote from: Sadie79;1251032
The scissors are here on the Exchange - it's an early Maxoid object.

Oh that might explain it, I never download from the exchange......... Thanks though!

Keep your words soft and tender for tomorrow you may have to eat them ~ Author Unknown

Join the fight against SecuROM-> http://reclaimyourgame.com/
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: May 22, 2008, 03:10:43 pm »

That's cool, you're welcome Smiley

Back on topic: I had one last night. I'm playing Strangetown via HP's merged neighbourhood on MTS2 (works like a charm, BTW Smiley). PT9 was reading the entertainment section of the paper on his front porch, shortly after it got delivered. Consort Capp appeared on scene, walking by looking very shifty as though up to something, and I thought he was gonna kick the dustbin (trash can to you Wink). But no - he walks up the front steps, approaches the elderly alien as he's reading, plucks the paper out of his hands and scarpers! Needless to say, the green guy wasn't impressed :lol:

No requests please
DocFX

View Profile WWW
« Reply #128 on: May 22, 2008, 06:05:09 pm »

Hmmm?, according to a very well known dating site Malcolm Landgraab IV and Bella Goth would make an ideal couple...

So, poor old Mr. Goth met with accident (squashed by a falling satellite - one of my personal favourites!) - Bella was then seduced by Malcolm and everything was running very much to plan, apart from the odd haunting every now & then.

Until on that fateful day, when the hot tub they were both in got struck by lightning (not once, but twice!!!) and Malcolm was killed, leaving poor Bella on her own again - weird thing was I could have sworn I heard the ghost laughing when it happened.

Spooky or what?, I was even tempted to switch off the PC and call a Priest!... Wink

Just one more go!.. Wink
courtneybby
my cat eats wooden tables

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: May 28, 2008, 04:15:30 am »

Quote from: Sadie79;1252183
That's cool, you're welcome Smiley

Back on topic: I had one last night. I'm playing Strangetown via HP's merged neighbourhood on MTS2 (works like a charm, BTW Smiley). PT9 was reading the entertainment section of the paper on his front porch, shortly after it got delivered. Consort Capp appeared on scene, walking by looking very shifty as though up to something, and I thought he was gonna kick the dustbin (trash can to you Wink). But no - he walks up the front steps, approaches the elderly alien as he's reading, plucks the paper out of his hands and scarpers! Needless to say, the green guy wasn't impressed :lol:

I don't have all the EPs, otherwise I would download it, and then delete my normal neighbourhoods. I love merged neighbourhoods.
MaryH

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: May 28, 2008, 05:51:49 am »

There is another version of a merged hood-SaraMK's, which requires only NL to run.
In my game, (newly installed merged hood), the most unusual thing happened-Brandi Broke, of course was pregnant-and she had twins-one of which was a girl! The usual scenario is that she only has boys, in the pregnancy that she is in when you first play her-this was a surprise!
I don't know what I did to get a girl or twins, but this game I'm keeping! She's always needed a girl to raise, I think!

spiderviveka

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: May 28, 2008, 10:03:55 am »

I think I was the most surprised when the game first came out. I was playing some nondescript white trash family, and was very surprised when the greasy, mullet wearing father was standing naked in the kitchen, bathing himself in the sink! I know that isn't so amusing now, but it took me by surprise at the time!

Maggots are just flies in sleeping bags.
cypherathos

View Profile WWW
« Reply #132 on: May 29, 2008, 03:01:34 am »

That my present Popularity Sim wants to be friends with himself.

SuperFake

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: May 31, 2008, 08:28:34 am »

Well, it's not surprising anymore, because they do it all the time since BV, but when they assembled in the bathroom to dance the "Schlambada"- don't know, what it is called in the English version of the Game, it was a funny moment. It wasn't so funny for those sims who wanted to use the toilet anyway...
Punk Rocker

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: May 31, 2008, 08:43:39 am »

The most surprising and werid things my sims have ever done has to be this:
My sim was pregnet and was just about to give birth when her Wants changed. So in her Wants she wanted a baby, but in her Fears she didn't want to have a baby! O.o She needs to make up her mind Wink

Cheesy May all your bacon burn! Cheesy
All hail me! I am the o-mighty Punk Rocker, rocking ruler of Wonderland. Guitar Please *A hand passes Punk Rocker a guitar* YAY! *Plays the guitar*
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12
  Print  

Jump to: