Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 07:25:18 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the most surprising thing that your Sims have ever done?  (Read 55005 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
mhahse57
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2008, 05:15:50 pm »

One of my knowledge sims got fried when she tried to fix a broken computer.  She went insane and I got to see the psychologist for the first time.  I laughed like crazy.  However, sims getting electrocuted worries me, because I heard that sims can die from electrocution.  Is that just paranoia?  Well on to my story:

My most surprising sim behaviour was when I had two sims have an affair on their respective honeys in college.  The relationship never went anywhere, and the female sim went on to marry her college love.  One day she randomly called my male sim, and asked if he wanted to go on an outing downtown. He went and the meal was fun, and casual until he ended the outing.  The next thing I know, he (in free mode) was giving her a tender kiss, and she was grabbing him for a very hot makeout session.  His relationship scores maxxed; so much for just staying best friends.  Oh, yes--they had chemsitry.  The whole thing left me breathless.

Michele
« Last Edit: February 26, 2008, 05:38:37 pm by mhahse57 » Logged

Any world created is a world alive. Nurture that world; cultivate it with imagination. Make it better than the world you live in. Then share it, and change your own world forever.
hil34

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2008, 06:17:42 pm »

ONce my cousin was playing with some sims she created in my game, and apparantly the sims started woohooing each other without my cousin asking them to!

http://emia.myminicity.com/ <--- Visit my city so it can grow in population^-^

http://emia.myminicity.com/ind/ <--- Visit my city so it can grow in industry ^_^
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2008, 06:28:16 pm »

Sims can die from electrocution, which is why I only let sims with high mechanical skill fix anything, and even then I keep an eye on them, making sure their motives are high first - they're more likely to die if certain ones are low.

@hil34: Oh yeah! That reminds me of another one! :lol: My romance sim was feeling frisky, so I got her to invite a likely male sim (also romance) over for some raunchy fun. I got her to relax, asked him to join, and was all set to choose Make Out and Woohoo. Before I got the chance, he (yes, the visitor!) initiated a session under the bedclothes, right there and then! Intrigued, I hovered the mouse over the icon - Try For Baby! I'll be damned if I didn't hear a lullaby, too! I was shocked and laughing so hard at the same time! :laughing:

No requests please
vanessa

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2008, 04:36:22 pm »

So Alexander Goth went to University and was a good student,Unfortunately a cow mascot hated him so he got beaten uo every single day.I made the cow mascott become a regular student,she lost her costume and all,she fell in love with a guy (the guy had a very trendy hair by Kavar) and she was generaly sweet,but she still beat the hell out of Alexander on regular basis.,so Alexander vas very relieved when he finished his studies.
Back home,I gave him a splendid house ,the fridge was filled but he had only 30 dollar left.
So he contacted the date service.He payed the 30 dollars and got his date.
You can't immagine what you get for this money,LOL.
The woman had a green apron,green keps,white hair,long nose,she was old and she looked like hel!!!
Just try to get a date for this money,you'll laugh for hours,I did!
Alexander found her sexy inough(his only experience with girls beeing painfull,lol),he tryed to give her a hugg but didn't succeed.
So he went to the thing you can watch the stars trough(don't know the name right now in english) and his date went to the toilett,then the time was over.She left,very angry,and,ROFL,(please believe me,you can do it yourself,just let the sim have a very bad date,lol)she come back with a kind of recipient,she had fire on it,she put the fire to the house,lol,then she would run away,lol.

Life is  just a game and we are the sims.

http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=22717
KateTheSuperKat

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2008, 07:52:50 pm »

Heh, my sims never scratch their armpits. XD

I remember leaving the game alone for three minutes once, without pausing it, and when I came back half the house was on fire and the Grim Reaper was going crazy with that pink phone of his. XD

Also there was this sim who drowned once. She had a daughter with who she always got along well. I don't know why, but that daughter kicked her gravestone every single day after her mom died. XD
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2008, 08:48:22 pm »

lol@poo on the porch. I will make very sure not to have a bad date and if I do to move.

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
mhahse57
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2008, 07:04:43 am »

Quote from: KateTheSuperKat;1154101
XD
I remember leaving the game alone for three minutes once, without pausing it, and when I came back half the house was on fire and the Grim Reaper was going crazy with that pink phone of his. XD

Everytime I let the game run, something terrible happens.  I once had a pregnant sim die, right before giving birth, when I fell asleep with the game running.  Made for some good story fodder.  My couple were the biggest socialites in the city.  It was horrible when I woke up, saved without thinking, and realized that my male sim was playing chess alone.  He was the mayor at the time.  Guess which career he switched to after that happened?

I'm going to watch out for my simmies with fixing stuff.  I even saw a repairman get fried fixing the dishwasher once.  Didn't think they ever missed.  

Michele

Any world created is a world alive. Nurture that world; cultivate it with imagination. Make it better than the world you live in. Then share it, and change your own world forever.
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2008, 06:25:58 pm »

Oh, I have a good one!  You may know the backgrounds of Cassandra Goth, Don Lothario, and Darren Dreamer. In my game, Cassandra and Don marry and have a long, but drama filled marriage with 5 kids. Darren went on to marry one of my custom sims, very happy and had 3 children that were grown. Darren's an elder and Cassandra was 4 days from elder, so that gives you the length of time that they had not interacted. I was playing another sim family and had them to go to a community lot for some fun. Cassandra was there and Darren and his wife were there. Darren still had some feelings for Cassandra, although I never had them to explore a relationship, so Cassandra was not in love with Darren.

Cassandra saw Darren and his wife and talked a little to the wife, (she met her before). The wife went to the bathroom and Cassandra followed only to the doorway, checking if she was really using it, went to Darren and gave him a big smooch. He fell in love with her again and when I went to play his lot, he wanted Cassandra, forgot about the poor wife. A little later, the game kept crashing, and I couldn't figure it out, so I re-installed. Never got to see what happened with those two.

In my re-installed game, I made a female sim specific for Remington the maid. I had played a family with Remington in it and wanted that again. When they moved in, just to get her first flirt on, I had her to check out Darren Dreamer. She was into Darren and I let them talk. Then when she got a maid, it was Remington, and I was happy.  So I had Charlotte to talk to Remington and they got together, had dates and eventually got married. Even tho she never established a romantic relationship with Darren, every so often, she had wants to talk to him. While pregnant, in the 3rd trimester, by Remington, Remington, Charlotte, and Darren were a part of the welcome wagon for a new family. Waiting on the family member to answer the doorbell, Charlotte puts a wet one on Darren, right in front of Remington, and swollen with a baby.  Remington reacted and slapped Charlotte, then Darren slapped Remington.  The family answered the door with Charlotte weeping and Remington and Darren about to fight. So I had the family member to talk to Darren and keep him busy, but to my horror, Remington and Charlotte were about to fight.  I had the new family member to tell those two goodbye and  kept Darren around for company. There were alot of fury there. Smiley

I immediately went to Remington and Charlotte's lot and sure enough, they were fighting. Remington wanted keep trying on the marriage, but also wanted to tell her to get out.  Charlotte's wants were all about Darren. So I had Remington to break up with Charlotte and she waddled right out of his life, with no reaction.  Remington cried like a baby.

Charlotte with her new home, was still hung up on Darren, so when she had a girl, I let Charlotte call Darren over and they were all over each other. ACR! Making a long story short, Charlotte and Darren got married and had 3 more kids before becoming elders. Eventually Remington and Charlotte became friends and Remington married again, had 5 kids by his wife, but still pined for Charlotte. She never had wants for Remington, ever. Remington got to know his daughter. Remington and Darren remained enemies.  I loved that drama, it was alot of fun. Cheesy

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2008, 08:34:51 pm »

When did you say this soap was coming to daytime TV? I had to read that twice! Who did what to who? lol

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 29, 2008, 08:43:37 am »

It was 2 stories, all featuring Darren Dreamer. It was "live" and in living color. LOL.  I was coming home from work to see what would happen next.  Man, I love ACR, but it has taught me to let the sims pick who they want for the rest of their lives.  Everytime I force a coupling, it ends up disasterous. Just thinking about that story, I made another sim for Remington, and she got him for a maid. The only thing I did was had her to check out Remington, and they have gotten together for 3 dates. Due to marry, but she is now pining for of all the sims, Stephen Tinker. I still can't get it right, or Remington can't get it right. LOL Cheesy

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 29, 2008, 02:36:57 pm »

What is ACR? I think you should be video taping this. I can see ABC buying it from you as their new soap. This is better than any soap I've seen, at least I could keep up with them. Your Sims are all over the place. I loved reading that little story. Scandalous! lol

-Luciano de Crescenzo
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 29, 2008, 03:37:59 pm »

ACR's a lovely li... well, not-so-little mod by Twojeffs that lets your sims autonomously flirt/kiss/etc with others, even those they may have never/only just met. Sure spices up the game - turned my Gino into a perv! :laughing: He lives with his boyfriend, but when I took another family to this comm lot for a shooting session (read picture-taking Wink), he was there, making out first with Gilbert Jacquet and then another of my sims, Dante, who also has a live-in lover! :laugh: Lucky none of them got caught/I have a handy jealousy mod Wink

No requests please
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 29, 2008, 04:41:06 pm »

Oh my gosh! No wonder you all got a soap opera going on in your games. roflmbo I was like dang just walk up and kiss another Sim! I saw that with the love potion juice that came with Season's, but only one time thank goodness. I was going to kill my sim. I didn't know the beauty cocktail was actually the love potion in a juice and it tripled the effects of it in Spring. I thought I had some sort of bug, I had one Sim that would drink it and get three lightening bolts with anyone that walked past the house. Male/Female/Servos! He was making me nuts! That crazy sim followed that poor old nanny all over the house, then grabbed her and kissed her. She whipped the crap out of him. Needless to say no more love(beauty cocktail)juice for him in the springtime. That one time made me crazy, I think I'll avoid that mod. lol
« Last Edit: February 29, 2008, 04:43:30 pm by PegasusDiana » Logged

-Luciano de Crescenzo
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 29, 2008, 07:34:57 pm »

I am sorry Pegasus, I thought you knew about ACR.  Thanks Sadie for the explanation. That hack is my favorite. I just let my sims choose, or make "midlife crisis" choices. I will not get Free Time til that hack is updated.

Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 29, 2008, 07:50:00 pm »

I have some good news for you then - found out on the Inteen site that it doesn't need updating! Cheesy The two "biggies" still will though.

No requests please
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12
  Print  

Jump to: