Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 06:31:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the most surprising thing that your Sims have ever done?  (Read 54855 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 29, 2008, 08:55:55 pm »

Quote from: lewisb40;1156384
I am sorry Pegasus, I thought you knew about ACR.  Thanks Sadie for the explanation. That hack is my favorite. I just let my sims choose, or make "midlife crisis" choices. I will not get Free Time til that hack is updated.

It's ok Smiley I learned something new, and at least now I know if someone asks for it, and where to find it. Believe it or not the only real mods I have in my game well don't have it right now, but it's Insim and Inge's section sofa mod. The rest of my mods are just little object mods that add a little realism to the game for cleaning, postal, things like that. Or have cute little interactions or animations. I'm such a prude these days. lol

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
Mr Heartache

I don't wanna be S.O.L.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: February 29, 2008, 09:07:57 pm »

I have ACR in game, with FT, no probs at all. Two of my sims woohooed autonomously not so long ago, hehe. It's great not to have to pull it out. I'm already struggling without my temporal adjuster and my wardrobe adjuster! I have a preggers sim in game too, so i'm going to test the pregwearall hack I s'pose.

Oops. OT. The most surprising thing that comes to mind that a sim did to me, is one time the social worker came to the house and looked up, smiling at the screen waving. She had no thought bubble or anything, and it freaked me out, lol.

DON'T PM ME WITH REQUESTS OR I'LL SEND GERARD WAY AFTER YOU WITH A PITCHFORK.
Now I spit out words, do you see my lungs on the dancefloor?
[/SIZE]
MaryH

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 29, 2008, 09:40:43 pm »

For the longest time, I've wanted ACR in my game-but because I only had the base, it was not possible; but now that I have NL, I did put it into my game-no real surprises except that it looks like Mortimer Goth has the hots for Brandi Broke! (I aged them down to adult), and she's responding to him! I think I hear wedding bells! What a strange pair!

lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 01, 2008, 05:49:05 am »

Quote from: Sadie79;1156405
I have some good news for you then - found out on the Inteen site that it doesn't need updating! Cheesy The two "biggies" still will though.

Thanks alot Sadie. I had just come from that site, before coming here. I know that twojeffs is happy about that. "whew"

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
vanessa

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 01, 2008, 07:08:57 am »

A teen boy came home with his sweetheart and presented her to his mother.But the mother just spit  at her.

Life is  just a game and we are the sims.

http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=22717
erica_jean698

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 01, 2008, 08:34:45 am »

Hi Sadie, nice to see you love.  It's been a while.

The most surprising thing in recent memory is the interaction 'smooth move' that the romance sims get as an extra animation in "Freetime".

The romance sim smiles in a very sweet and charming way at his momentarily intended and then pulls out a single rose all innocent and light.  Of course his girlfriend (or boyfriend) is awed by this wonderful gesture and is at once surrounded by little happy hearts.

It's the sweetness thing I have ever seen in the game.  I'll try to grab a picture next time I can.

(1st) Picture Perfect (2nd) The Amazing Race (3rd) Model Swap
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 01, 2008, 09:47:13 am »

Hey Erica Cheesy It has been a while, how's it going?

That "smooth move" sounds adorable Cheesy Only thing stopping me getting FT is the big hack update thing that I'll need to do, but I so want to get my paws on that when I can Cheesy

No requests please
erica_jean698

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 01, 2008, 01:46:34 pm »

High times and low times. Wink

I actually took out all of my hacks, expecting for novanishingdormies and Juicer Tweaks.  It's playing fine so far, but I really miss the InSimenator.  Hopefully that will be updated in time.

Freetime is really fun.  I still don't think I've discovered everything there is too.

(1st) Picture Perfect (2nd) The Amazing Race (3rd) Model Swap
tallsimsfan77

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 02, 2008, 12:30:11 pm »

A long time ago, when I had the legacyville neighborhood, I was playing with my legacy family and the mother of the family actually breastfed her newborn.

Sigs are for smokers.
digni7y

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 02, 2008, 06:07:32 pm »

=/ I miss my Sims, my computer died on me and I don't know if it can be fixed.

Surprising things? Due to ACR, one of my most faithful pairs, Marta and Darrel Brewer split up. It all started when I sent edwin hughes, neighborhood male harlot and father of nearly 20 children by different women on a date with an intended prospect of his. Long story short, Edwin impregnated her (the second time since she already had a child by him). While I was there, I saw Darrel and Stella, who was a best friend of his, making out and kissing and going off to the photobooth to woohoo. I heard the chime that time.

To enact revenge (plus I wanted Marta and Darrel to have an equal number of kids, Darrel's illegitimate kid would bring them up to 13), I had Marta invite Edwin. With the help of Quick Relation, they were off to the car an sure enough, there was the chime. Marta gave birth to a bouncing baby boy named David.

To top everything off, Darrel's lover is bisexual and is attracted to a woman named Antonia Abbott. IF my game can be saved, I will see if I can get them together.

*Digni7y's Sims*

Like my cat icon? It's available at Sushi Cat!
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 03, 2008, 03:58:44 am »

ACR is the best!  I love how the sims will assert their desires to another sim they are attracted to.

I just got a wierd thing happen in a family I was playing last nite.  An older brother (teen) and his little brother (child) were fishing while on vacation. I had been watching their mom, cause she was pregnant, and when I turned my attention back to the brothers, I noticed in the friends panel the little brother was furious with his older brother.  I don't know what happened :dontknow:, all I know the child wouldn't talk to his big brother anymore. I didn't have the options to have the child play any other thing but catch, and he wasn't gonna comply with that.  It only lasted for 2 sims days because, when they returned from vacation, I had to use the forgiving benefit for those 2 to get along.  I wonder what happened?  Was it bad conversation?

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
JudeMG

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 03, 2008, 02:08:32 pm »

I love all these stories! I'm always really excited when one of my Sims does something new that I've never seen before. Free will is great for that reason.

The most surprising -- and strangest -- thing I ever experienced with the game happened one night when I was playing my all-time favorite Sim Jason. Jason was born in the game, and was a teen at the time, I think. He was just sitting there at the dining room table alone for some reason, and because I'd just downloaded the mesh shirt he was wearing, I zoomed up close to see the detail on the neckline because I was impressed with the way it looked.

Anyway, I zoomed up close, looked at it, and then pulled the camera back -- and when I did, I swear, he looked directly at me and LAUGHED.

It was the weirdest thing, because he has these really great eyes, so expressive and almost knowing, if you know what I mean, that for a moment, no kidding, I forgot he was a Sim. I've never had it happen again, but let me tell you...it was a bit...creepy. I was all by myself when it happened, and I thought maybe I'd fallen asleep and imagined it. But I didn't. I can't imagine how they programmed THAT one!
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 03, 2008, 08:45:38 pm »

My sims do that whenever I zoom in then out also, cracks me up. I love the AI technology used in the Sims 2. I can't wait to see what they've come up with Sims 3. How much they've improved on it in 2 years. I will have no regrets. I figure even at 180 for all EP's and another 180 for all SP's which it's not it's cheaper for SP's. I spend more than that for just one day of enjoyment at a theme park for my family and I. I've gotten months of enjoyment from these little pixel people.

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
gaylesman

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 04, 2008, 11:12:44 am »

Quote from: Lady Moiraine;1142886
I'm always surprised when they look at me.  I never expect it.

your sims can look at you?
gaylesman

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 04, 2008, 11:30:14 am »

I was playing one of my sims yesterday and was trying ot get one of my sims to dance. the first song she wouldnt dance..she turned off the stereo. this went on for a long time..i would select next and she would turn off the stereo.. then after about 7 times she started dancing on her own..guess she was waiting for the right song..which incidentally was the pocketfull of Sunshine song on the sims2site. Tongue
« Last Edit: March 04, 2008, 02:39:24 pm by gaylesman » Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12
  Print  

Jump to: