Insimenator.org
April 30, 2024, 10:25:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the most surprising thing that your Sims have ever done?  (Read 55091 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: March 04, 2008, 02:20:10 pm »

your sims can look at you?

Yep - I love it when they do that actually (apart from when I'm trying to take pics, of course Wink). I always give a little wave back at them when they do that Cheesy
« Last Edit: March 04, 2008, 02:21:34 pm by Sadie79 » Logged

No requests please
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: March 04, 2008, 09:58:21 pm »

I had some that had reached the top in logic both in skills and in the hobby thing, and now they are all wandering around with aa really advanced rubics cube, even with free will off.

aother thing is that I tested Bloom's new hair today - the red version - and the first baby that was born had red hair (same happened yesterday, only with the blond version.) the parents had light and red hair, so no big surprise, but funny coincidence.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
sims2rul3z

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 22, 2008, 09:30:36 am »

Yeah,mine was where I turned Pollination Tech#9 back into an adult and made his wife as young as an adult can be.Then,I made them have quadruplets. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy After Jenny had the babies,she turned into a teen,but LOOKED like an ADULT!!!
« Last Edit: March 22, 2008, 09:32:15 am by sims2rul3z » Logged

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 22, 2008, 04:07:09 pm »

:rofl: I thought having kids was meant to add years to you, not knock them off! Cheesy

I turned him back into an adult too, or at least flagged him as such. Apart from his waking up at 4am, I had a look back through the story pics and found he was an elder when Johnny was a baby - so why shouldn't he still be fertile now? To add to that, Jenny wants another and I plan sometime to indulge her Wink

No requests please
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 22, 2008, 05:53:47 pm »

How do you get male alien babies? My sims have always had females. I've never gotten a male alien.

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
HB_princessakasha

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: March 22, 2008, 10:49:08 pm »

oh! i got one.

so i create my sims based on the characters that me and my friends create right? ok so, i usually play this one family of characters. the single mom, her 2 teenage kids and her grown son (roughly around 22/23) and their cousin who moved in with them whose the same age as the oldest son. so anyways. the cousin and oldest son, despite the fact that their aspirations are Popular and Pleasure. they are the most permiscious men in the town. it seems like every female friend they meet, they want to woohoo. and by all these females coming to the house, the teen son, meets them and the same thing happens.

so oneday, the cousin throws a party. and here comes Kat (i have Pets. so theres a townie thats single with 3 cats) and when Kat comes in. FOR SOME ODD REASON. everyone is attracted to her. they want to talk to her, when i leave them alone. they walk over to her. it got on my nerves to the point where i had to ask her to leave. o___o; the crazy cat lady was the life of the party. so after the party. all the guys in the house wanted to do was talk/chat/play/flirt/date with Kat. so about a week later, when i finally got their minds and wants off Kat. i threw another party. sure enough Kat showed up. but this time, not ONLY did the guys run to greet her. THE GIRLS OF THE PARTY DID TOO!

so the mother had to deal with 2 sexually active teens (one being a girl) and 2 sexually active young adults. i play another house of characters that i have, which is a grandmother with her adult grandson and her teen sister. the grandson goes to get the paper because its his day off of work and Kat walks by. stops. does what all the other townies do. and the grandson drops the paper and goes to greet her. they talk. and after a while (take note: im not paying attention to him,im tending to the grandma) when i do notice, him and kat have talked up enough to be BFFs! O____o;

shortly after. like all the other male sims, he wants to talk/date/flirt with her. well i alternated between both houses and it came to the point where...well...Kat woohoo'd with all of them (minus the women)...and.......i decided to investigate. so i play her house, with her 3 cats...and it turns out..........she got pregnant.

NOW IM STUCK BECAUSE I HONESTLY HAVE NO IDEA WHO THE DADDY IS BECAUSE IT WAS A SILENT PREGNANCY!! SHES FALLEN IN LOVE WITH 5 MEN (plus Don) AND SHES WOOHOOD THEM ALL CEPT DON!

i never knew a single cat lady would be so popular o.o;; geezus. for that kind of attention i may go buy me some cats!

"I'd like to depart this world the way I arrived. Screaming and covered in someone else's blood."

Keisha // Snoppy
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 23, 2008, 02:26:39 am »

LOL, Kat must of taken some special potion, or have a special scent. Oh well, have to wait for the baby to be born and find out it's parentage. Hey, I want to know, when you get the chance. Cheesy

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
pennyhugo

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 23, 2008, 03:11:02 am »

one of the babies I have ate the dog food when she was left on the floor... was a first time for me.
digni7y

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 23, 2008, 04:35:06 pm »

princess_kashka: I think it's either inSim, inteen or ACR that you can use to find out who the parent is.

*Digni7y's Sims*

Like my cat icon? It's available at Sushi Cat!
bunsterwafcake
« Reply #69 on: March 23, 2008, 04:55:36 pm »

I have a bit of drama from my sims.  I had Cassandra Goth marry Don since I had to reinstall the sims and last time I had her marry Darren.  Then I had Dina marry Mortimer (of course)  Nina fell in love with a townie so I had her invite Mortimer, Dina, Cassandra, Don, and all them over to her house for the wedding.  All of a sudden as the party is going on Don and Cassandra got into a huge fight and I saw the little "someone got caught cheating" bubble.  So I figured of course, Don cheated on Cassandra cause he's in love with like three sims.  I go over to the Goths and it turns out that Don caught Cassandra cheating on him with Darren. (Darren walked by and I had Nina greet him for her wedding.  The more the merrier, right?)  It was Cassandra's first kiss with Darren.  Cassandra was in her last day of pregnancy at the time.
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 24, 2008, 02:44:38 am »

That kills me with romance sims. Hypocrites!! LOL!

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 24, 2008, 04:44:30 pm »

Damn, this is better than anything I could cook up XD

Mine's trivial by comparison, but anyway: two things I'd never seen a sim do by themselves until I played Johnny Smith's household - float on their back in the pool, and drinking from the bottle :lol: On top of that, I didn't realise that sims could get jittery from coffee! :oogle: He was still shaking when he went to answer the phone! (NB: this is coffee, not espresso - I already knew about that one)

No requests please
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 24, 2008, 06:36:53 pm »

I like seeing sims float in the pool, the jittery thing sort of freaky. Have you seen the adult sims stuff face in front of the refrigerator, been happening more in my game since FT.

Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 24, 2008, 07:18:40 pm »

Ohh yes, plenty of times - before I found the "no stuff face" mod by Squinge Wink Hopefully that's one that won't need updating.. especially if it's happening more with FT :? What's with that stupid interaction, anyway? I could understand it if the sims were starving, but I've had it with vampires just barely short of full on hunger! :oogle:

Yeah, I like seeing them float in the pool too, they look so at peace in there Smiley Drinking from the bottle I'd only ever seen in pictures/videos. Then Johnny decided he needed a way to boost his fun without plopping down in front of the box - that was funny :lol: Despite a "good manners" mod by TJ in my game, once I'd stopped him drinking he let out this loud belch - didn't know whether to laugh or clip him round the ear :laughing: Him and Ripp are definitely made for each other Wink

No requests please
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 25, 2008, 05:25:28 am »

LOL ^^  I am not ready to get rid of the "stuff face", but when I do, I am glad to know there's a mod to get rid of it. Cheesy  When I hear my sims belch, I get nausea, then I wish I could pinch them. I don't like that IRL. Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12
  Print  

Jump to: