Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 04:28:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the most surprising thing that your Sims have ever done?  (Read 55086 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
dlockett61

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: March 25, 2008, 04:04:20 pm »

I made a sim and his body was all messed up, when he went to take a shower, he had no body. I killed him off so that I could remake him and still keep the house and furnishings, well the grim reaper showed up and after he died, the grim reaper sat on the couch and started watching tv! I couldn't get him to leave so that I could get out of the house to start my sim over, I just thought that was the funniest thing I had ever seen a sim do. I also love when the ghosts appear and jump into my lamps and stuff.
Bev in NY

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 30, 2008, 02:44:21 am »

Well smurfs8mysox7 i thought that was funny...so that was a good one to me..i get a kick out of how much of a slob don lothario is he pees in the shower and today i got a pic of him with his finger his ear digging at the wax i guess...then one time he called cassandra up to ask if she wanted to go meet him downtown so i said yes and thought this was a date....well when i get their with cassandra don gets out of the taxi and he brought nina,dina and the maid katelynn and naturally they all began to fight...i thought what a date...they had dinner and after dinner is when all hell broke loose..and at the time i was controlling cassandra so she got stuck with the bill....

BEV
underoath222

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 30, 2008, 02:25:29 pm »

I know this probably isn't this place to ask this, But ACR was brought up in  the conversation and it sounded cool, so I downloaded it, but when I went into game I clicked on a sim so I can activate it and get the adjuster, but there was no option for it... I have freetime...  Am I doing something wrong, I would really like to use it, Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask.. but I see no reason why it shouldn't work, please help. Smiley
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 30, 2008, 07:17:21 pm »

I don't know what happened with your ACR, maybe a hack is conflicting with it. Use the Hack Conflict Detector located at Paladin and you can find out what is conflicting. Yes, this is not even the right site to ask this question, did you post @ twojeffs forum?

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
underoath222

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 30, 2008, 09:44:34 pm »

Well, I don't have any other hacks, (this is my first one) but I didn't try posting at his forum, so I will try, thanks anyways. Smiley
Bev in NY

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 01, 2008, 10:57:05 pm »

something that gets to me is when i change the appearance of a in game sim new hair, makeup ect. and they laugh or they don't like it and i think maybe you didn't get a good look at yourself before i helped you....and i love it when i tell them  to do something and they look at me and moan like do i have to...reminds me of my kids...

BEV
veggiespork

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 01, 2008, 11:11:01 pm »

Once in the sims 1 I had a female sim and a male sim living together and they were a couple. The female sim had a special friend who came over all the time. I had the game on free will when this happened: she and her special friend fell in love and cheated on the male sim and she moved in and they took over the only bed and so then I had to make a small little closet for the male to sleep in. He hated them both for a LONG time.

Once I locked him in his closet for cruel and unusual punishment and he peed on the floor and cried. Later the female that took his place started a fire and "coincidentally" he burned to death when he tried to extinguish it. They had to find a new slave.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2008, 11:17:24 pm by veggiespork » Logged

:rr: he looks like a mushroom :d mushrooms....

Join the ANIMAL ARMY and support the Paw of Justice!
maniac19642003
« Reply #82 on: April 01, 2008, 11:15:58 pm »

Quote from: Bev in NY;1196941
something that gets to me is when i change the appearance of a in game sim new hair, makeup ect. and they laugh or they don't like it and i think maybe you didn't get a good look at yourself before i helped you....and i love it when i tell them  to do something and they look at me and moan like do i have to...

I use to get those two alot as well when I play, I might get it again then when I start playing again soon to, knowing how my sims were before lol. :smt120
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #83 on: April 03, 2008, 09:54:00 pm »

In Spring 2005, when I first got University EP and saw that it had zombies I went a bit slap-happy and decided to experiment.  I created a new family, then went busily to work turning the teen son into a zombie.  It went a bit weird since I didn't fully understand all the steps to doing it, so I ended up having the poor kid die and be "saved from death" by begging the grim reaper, after about five tries, to the best of my recollection, I noticed he wasn't acting quite right.

He was mostly normal, but was a bit weird.  He would walk off the lot and "go to town" even though it wasn't a university lot, but a common residence in Pleasantview then come back with things, like pizza or in one instance a stereo that he plopped on the lawn and started dancing... I thought, how cool!

So I started seriously mucking about and finally got the ball rolling with the telephone reward object that lets you dial up the grim reaper and haggle for the return of a lost loved one.  Sonny boy then went to his untimely death a number more times -- probably seven times if memory serves, raising the total times to twelve -- before he was fetched back a zombie.

Well... I was under-whelmed by the zombie.  I don't know what I was expecting, but slow shambling, pus-bubble covered, brain-hungry lameness surely wasn't it.  So off he went to another fiery death and was fetched back all normal like... only not. He was still in the family and listed as a playable Sim, but he couldn't be selected or played as the rest of the family.  He had become a sort of NPC in the middle of the family.

Sonny boy now never slept, his wants changed at random, his needs fluctuated rather erratically, and he was behaving in a fashion that I can only describe as "disturbed".  He would suddenly break out laughing for no reason, would at time walk around with this weird perma-grin on his face wringing his hands like a madman, I finally had my fill when i saw him standing between the hedges on night staring into a window with a very disturbing look on his face laughing while I was doing something with another member of the family. He was really creepy, and I was not sure how to fix him, or even if I could.

I know there is a sanity score in early versions of the game, and I would only guess his was bottomed out.

I deleted my neighbourhoods folder and started over... I have never seen this happen again with any other Sim... And in all honesty, I am not sure I want to >_<
« Last Edit: April 03, 2008, 09:59:27 pm by ~Marvine~ » Logged

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 04, 2008, 05:36:33 am »

Quote from: Bev in NY;1196941
something that gets to me is when i change the appearance of a in game sim new hair, makeup ect. and they laugh or they don't like it and i think maybe you didn't get a good look at yourself before i helped you....and i love it when i tell them  to do something and they look at me and moan like do i have to...reminds me of my kids...

I love how they look when they don't want to do what I have in queue, they slow poke to the deed. Cheesy What I really love is when they are happy to do something in queue, slap their hands together and have the happy/goofy walk to the deed. Don Lothario does that well. :laugh:

I know what you mean about the change appearance and they don't like it. I look at them, like you really did need this change, really do. How dare you laugh, you should have seen how you looked before, I laughed. Cheesy

Beosboxboy, now that was some pure torture on that poor teen, that was your payback for making him insane. Wink

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
MaryH

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 04, 2008, 06:38:26 am »

I put a small rug in one of my sim's houses..then one of the kids scuffed his shoes on it, and proceeded to give everyone an electric shock-I've never seen that done..and it was funny to watch them jump at it. Evil kid!

PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 04, 2008, 10:52:16 am »

Loved Beos's story. lol I've never seen that in my game Mary, dang it I have boring Sims other than electrical shocks from time to time, but I've never even had a Sim die from getting shocked.

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 04, 2008, 08:17:40 pm »

Oh yeah, saw that happen when NL first came out. It gives quite a jolt, that the motives go down a bit. They are still shocking each other in my sim lots cause I still love to see it.  

With FT, I get such lovely surprises like the ones into cuisine hobby can rub their bellies like they are full and the food was good.  It looks better when a pregnant sim does it.

I guess her dinner was double good. Cheesy

Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 04, 2008, 08:37:30 pm »

Yeah, I noticed that with the music sims - I found myself trying to trace the whistler, and they'll start drumming on their legs Cheesy I'm noticing the active animation (where they start jigging on the spot and clapping their hands) has been used too - at least Ripp never had a reason to do that before, but he does that a lot lately ^_^

Speaking of whom, there was the bizarre way he greeted his boyfriend (who's also music) when he came over - I noticed on the anim box a "BFF greeting" so it could be that, but it was weird! I'll have to get a pic next time, 'cause I can't remember it now. Oh yeah! Two budding scientists in the Grunt household, and one of them's Tank - that's gonna go down well with his pushy dad! So much for wanting to be like his old man.. :lol:

Something I'm not sure about though; these hobby animations - are they by sims with two/three points at least, or sims who are pre-destined to a certain hobby?

No requests please
Bev in NY

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 05, 2008, 02:36:07 am »

it seems to me that the animation is after the simm reaches a certain amount of points in the particular hobby...cruisine rubs belly.. music ones whistle and do the little slap leg thing...fitness ones will raise their one leg and reach for it like a stretch thing...sports ones will do like a slam dunk thing...i'm not sure of the animation with the other hobbies...either there really isn't ones or i haven't really payed attention to see what they do...i know with the science one they do pull out a arubics cube and play with it...oh i just remembered one the artistic ones do the hand thing where they make like a frame and view things with it....if i see some others i will post them if someone else doesn't before me....

BEV
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12
  Print  

Jump to: