Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 03:12:09 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the most surprising thing that your Sims have ever done?  (Read 55076 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: April 05, 2008, 06:28:47 am »

I have found the gestures become many for some hobbies, like the sports hobbyist does the hoop motion, and boxing, the music do the slap leg, whistle, ballet poses. Those are the ones I am catching.  The literary walk around with a book. I have noticed that the artist will crack knuckles or something like that, maybe stretch fingers along with making picture frames. There are many other things to venture in Freetime.  Have anyone noticed that can get enthusiam in their sleep and gain levels with their dreams. That is funny. I will often time get that pop up saying they have reached a level and do something new in their sleep. I really love the idle gestures they do, I think they are entertaining. Cheesy

I think the gestures start at the 2nd level.  The NPC's and townies are already pre-destined, so they start doing gestures with their particular hobby. I watch for that so my sims can talk to them about hobbies that go with that particular sim. Cheesy
« Last Edit: April 05, 2008, 06:32:31 am by lewisb40 » Logged

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
Bev in NY

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 05, 2008, 10:54:59 am »

thanks lewis...yeah i've seen some you mentioned just forgot about them....LOL...but i haven't reached the literature one high enough to see the book one got to try that....the NPC's i've seen doing the motions too...now i also remember having pop ups about gaining interest while they were sleeping...i wondered why it came up....that's kind of cool...maybe they can sleep their way to the zone...LOL

BEV
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 05, 2008, 07:31:55 pm »

I am getting more surprises from FT, everytime I play. Now the kiddies can do homework at a empty desk. I like that. Try to have empty desks on my lots now. Cheesy

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
steelguy

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 07, 2008, 03:09:53 am »

My sims are always freaking me out.

When I first started playing (in Strangetown) every time a new family had the three visitors greet them, two of the visitors would end up fighting.
Every. Single. Time.
Then when someone would go downtown, while they were there, a fight would break out somewhere else on the lot. So violent. (Shakes head)

I think I got a glitch once too. In the Grunt household, Ripp started dancing to the radio. Buzz started pointing and laughing at him. From then on, every single member of the household would spontaneously burst into laughter at random intervals, even when the radio was off, and Ripp was away somewhere. It happened for days. Very disturbing.

Then there was the oh-so-sweet-and-girly sim who farted and laughed at it.
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 07, 2008, 06:27:10 am »

Oh damn, yeah, I'm still getting that with my welcome wagons; I'm starting to consider stopping the damn things cos of the fights ¬_¬

That second one's odd. I know the dancers get laughed at when they've no skill, but to randomly laugh? That sounds worrying :oogle:

No requests please
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 07, 2008, 12:50:18 pm »

I had the laughing situation happen @ University. All four of my playables in the dorm would laugh until they graduated. The person danced on their first day at the dorm, and after that not only the dormies and playables were laughing randomly, but sims just walking by was laughing too. I just thought it was a fun dorm. Cheesy

I have fights also with welcome wagons, but some marriages get split apart also. I have a hack in my game that ask whether I want a welcome wagon or not, I think by twojeff. Will not get rid of it. Wink

Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 07, 2008, 01:54:04 pm »

Yep, I have that mod too - wouldn't be without it Cheesy

No requests please
Siminatic

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 08, 2008, 02:21:28 pm »

Great thread!I had one sim that came over to Adam Sims' house and stayed in the hot tub for a *week*.He never got out to do anything,just sat there for a week.....and when he left he said"Look at the time!I have to go!"I thought it was so funny....I mean,he sat there for an entire wek!
Adam Sim(his last name is Trier in game)is one of my funniest sims...he is constantly looking over his shoulder at me....he lives alone so I know he isn't looking at anyone else.......at first I thought it was creepy but now I think it is kind of cute.He also dreams about the strangest things.....you know how you get the little hearts around the thought bubbles of sims they like?well,apparently Adam is in love with his stereo,he dreams about it every night,and once I caught him having a romantic dream about Balin the lone wolf....very funny.
Something surprising that happened last night happened in Life Stories........one of my sim kids invited a friend over and her friend asked if she could bring a friend....sure,why not?the kid ended up bringing some ugly,creepy townie named Peyton(who is an adult btw)After checking his last name to make sure he wasn't related to my sim kid's friend,I had her mom order him off the lot.Every now and then I get thought bubbles over my sim kid's head about Peyton.I don't know if this is horrifying or funny or both.
I love these funny little things my simmies do,every time I play I learn something new about them.

If a kid asks where rain comes from,I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying."And if he asks why God is crying,another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did"Jack Handey
MaryH

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 08, 2008, 08:28:10 pm »

My sims are a very strange bunch indeed: they not only have spouses or SOs, they dream about other people, or have little "hearts" fly around in their thought bubbles when the person of their desire (not necessarily their partner) is around..I think that if I let them off the leash, they would all be cheating like crazy-and many hearts (and partnerships) would be broken.
I think I have "Peyton Place" instead of Pleasantview in my game.

Siminatic

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 09, 2008, 07:19:46 am »

There was something else that I forgot to mention.....I hired a nanny that was actually helpful!she did the dishes,took out the garbage and took better care of my little ones than the parents do,she even played with them!This is the first time I have ever had this happen,the next nanny will probably be just as bad as the old ones:(

If a kid asks where rain comes from,I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying."And if he asks why God is crying,another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did"Jack Handey
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 09, 2008, 01:09:14 pm »

That is weird. I've never had a nanny who took decent care of my sim kids. They'd always make jello for themselves and let the kids starve.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 09, 2008, 02:20:47 pm »

I've had some good nannies, but I have to befriend them first. Once my sims are on friendly terms with the nannies, they fix fancy food for the family, like lobster thermador and crepes suzettes. Cheesy Since freetime, the nannies in my game act like they are in love with the sim kids, always hugging and kissing the toddlers, play with the infants, I have been shocked with that. Wink

sjam

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 09, 2008, 02:23:47 pm »

Randomly died when running with scissors. They ran around for a bit and then put the things down and died. Their health was green as well...Well, here's to our crazy sims Wink

'There's no difference between stupid and charming with you, is there?'

See my simmie guys and gals here!
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 09, 2008, 02:42:48 pm »

Quote from: caffeinated.joy;1206317
That is weird. I've never had a nanny who took decent care of my sim kids. They'd always make jello for themselves and let the kids starve.

Ditto, that's why I've always used either Servo's, or if they had a grandparent/great grandparent who's spouse had died. I move them in to care for the children. I've really thought about creating a couple elder Sims just to be nannies I can move in and out of families, because Servo's live forever.

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
Siminatic

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 10, 2008, 07:05:09 am »

Mine LOVE SSX3.I hate that stupid game.Even if all their needs are in the red,they dash off to the computer to play SSX3.The computers must be a powerful draw,last night one of my teen sims checked her email on every computer in the house(they have 5)

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12
  Print  

Jump to: