Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 11:36:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the most surprising thing that your Sims have ever done?  (Read 55029 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #105 on: April 13, 2008, 07:22:52 pm »

only yeaterday, one of my simmies decided he wanted to walk around in a towel outside the house. he just stood there by the mail box in a blue towel (underwear, really) Cheesy

one sim had a pet bat (from an error experience as a vampire) flying in front of him. everything he did, got errors. he even brought his infant son with him to bed (baby stuck in holding position). he gave me these weird looks all the time. I had  also downloaded a ridable horse from MTS2. there was a slight chance that they would sit themselves down the wrong way. of course he did just that... (the father of the ottoman family from seasons). it corrected when I deleted the bat, though. but it was fun as long it lasted.

and once, I made a sim have triplets. poor woman. there was a some sort of error, so when she'd given birth to the two first, and then the third, the birthing started over again. and over again. and over again (the babies disappeared every time). I don't know how many times she birthed them all in all, cause I stopped counting after a while...
« Last Edit: April 13, 2008, 07:26:04 pm by theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Aralie

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: April 17, 2008, 09:53:12 pm »

Time to bump this back up I guess. Hehe.

The weirdest thing that happened in my game was when I used the insimenator to turn a child sim into an independent teen. Instead of growing into the teen body, and having the adult options, she was still a kid, but had them. Only, she like floats in the air so that she's the same height as a teen. Her body and clothes and everything are like a kid though. lmao. It's so weird.

"Bingle-bongle, dingle-dangle, yickety-doo, yickety-daa, ping-pong, lippy-tappy-too-taa."
MaryH

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: April 17, 2008, 11:06:34 pm »

While I was playing a family today, one of the toddlers went out and started riding the kid's bike from MTS! No joke! It was so weird, watching it.. I took a picture, and the kid actually got a body skill point for doing it!

lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: April 21, 2008, 04:18:18 pm »

Don't you just love those tricycles for the toddlers? They are too adorable and they ride them fast. I love it. :love6:

Just found something about the freetime decor. Like the kitchen jars to decorate in kitchens, if the sim view those items, they gain enthusiam in cuisine. That shocked me. Cheesy

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #109 on: April 21, 2008, 05:00:55 pm »

I guess that they gain interest in music by watching the music decor, then, and in books by watching the stack of books? never tried, but who knows Cheesy

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
timberario

View Profile WWW
« Reply #110 on: April 21, 2008, 05:11:45 pm »

i have a very straight guy sim who always dreams of other men sims.  he's got the little hearts and everything.  but then he wakes up and he is into women again.

i imagine he is a bit in denial.
blondemarmot

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: April 21, 2008, 11:44:03 pm »

I had a sim that somehow got a glitch. She got out of the hottub and the bubbles continued to stream from her butt. She had them while woo-hooing, while using the bathroom, everything! I had to kill her because nothing I tried worked to get rid of those damn bubbles.
Tomkat

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: April 22, 2008, 07:29:39 am »

Yesterday for the FIRST TIME EVER a sim started murmuring in her sleep... i thought it was the radio or tv first, but they were all off, except for the weather outside that was the only sound next to her boyfriend's snoring.
It was very faint and soft... but there.
Siminatic

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: April 22, 2008, 07:56:10 am »

I have a Sim in Strangetown that I created...he looks a bit like Dustin Broke(only he is an adult)and every sim in town is in love with him,even the men and the pets...and the wierd thing is that not all of them have actually *met* him.....they walk around with his picture in a thought bubble surrounded by flying hearts.
I am beginning to think that this flying hearts thing is completely random.
I love the way my married (or otherwise coupled) sims make this little woohoo noise and have the flying hearts when they are around their significant others...it's so cute!I have one sim who,as soon as he gets out of his car,runs to his wife and gives her a big old smooch all on his own.I think they are so cute when they are in love.

If a kid asks where rain comes from,I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying."And if he asks why God is crying,another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did"Jack Handey
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: April 22, 2008, 06:48:25 pm »

Quote from: theraven;1220096
I guess that they gain interest in music by watching the music decor, then, and in books by watching the stack of books? never tried, but who knows Cheesy

You know what, I will be trying that out when I play again. Interesting.

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
MaryH

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: April 24, 2008, 06:13:23 am »

Last night, as I was playing one of my families, the loving spouse of one of my sims families drank some beer (a hack) and then proceeded to attack her husband; before this they were very lovey-dovey. I guess some sims can't handle their alcohol. Needless to say, they're not getting along-because he's a drunk, too!
It shocked me that they would turn violent so quickly. Most of the time with this hack, they get naked, run out to the mailbox and do a "Bronx Cheer" for all the passersby. This one threw me-I guess they have some issues!

Siminatic

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: April 25, 2008, 07:31:11 am »

I have the beer keg from Simslice and it does make for some very odd behavior......I have one sim who guzzles beer and then pukes and guzzles more,setting off the whole chain again.You would think he would learn...nope,it's  guzzle,puke and guzzle some more.I have another one who drinks beer and then goes and pees in the bushes(and he is maxed out on neat points)I love that beer keg:)
I don't know if this is surprising or not but some of my sims seem to be brain damaged(Iknow we all complain about the stupid things they do but some of this is just beyond stupid)One of my sims insists on sleeping in her son's bed.Never mind that she has a super deluxe double bed that is much more comfortable(plus her hottie husband sleeps in it)Nope,she comes home from work,takes a shower and crashes in the kid's space themed bed.I have to wake her up and send her to her own bed so  the poor kid can get some sleep.She also monopolizes the kid's computer,even though there are three others in the house.I think the kid secretly hates her(he spends more time with the dog and his dad...who doesn't seem to be as dim as his wife)

If a kid asks where rain comes from,I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying."And if he asks why God is crying,another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did"Jack Handey
EKozski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #117 on: April 29, 2008, 07:19:17 pm »

The funniest thing I ever saw was, I teleported a Sim outside his house to pull some weeds, he took a few extra steps foward, looked to the left, looked to the right, then looked me square in the eyes, and started laughing hysterically. Almost peed his pants. Naturally, it got me laughing.

I will never forget that.

The Sims 3.........NO!
 Resident Creator at ColorSims
Supernatural_Vixen

Certified Teddy Bear Doctor

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: April 29, 2008, 09:43:56 pm »

Well the weirdest thing happend to me last night of about 3 years of playing the game, this is the first glitch that happend for me.

I had my sim painting one of the cars blue and all of a sudden the paint can thing disappeared and the paint was coming out of her hand and she just kept on painting it, finished with the painting and then went and started making out with her boyfriend who was on the couch, the whole time the blue string of paint still shooting out of her hand O_O

Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole!
:iroc: Fire up the Impala!!
Shastania

View Profile WWW
« Reply #119 on: April 30, 2008, 11:33:22 am »

I have no idea what caused it, but I do know that two things might've contributed to it:
 A 'donation/booty' hair and the fact I forgot to turn off TestingCheats.

Anyhoo, the most surprising thing one of my sims ever did was CHANGE GENDER!
Seriously, I have no idea how it happened but whilst playing with my self-sim's born-in-game son James, having just moved into Sim State University, I felt he could do with a nice girlfriend as all he ever did was study.

So, I exitted the game dafault dorm and entered CAS, where I created a pretty alien sim named Ksenia. She was beautiful, with light green skin, black alien eyes and a GORGOEUS hair I liberated from 'the booty'. Anyways, after I'd finished dressing her and assigning her personality traits, I went back to the Neighbourhood and moved her into the dorm containing James.

So far, so normal.

The lot loaded up as normal, the thumbnails of the active sims showing James as he normally locked and Ksenia as I'd made her-female with long hair and a cute dress.

Well, I got into the lot and imagine my horror when I saw Ksenia had somehow morphed into a MALE alien with a pink XMS hair and a fugly Maxis male outfit.

The hilerious thing, however, was that he still had the voice and mannerisms of a FEMALE sim, speaking a high, girlish tone and moving to the female sim animations. Sure enough, a quick check in SimPE revealed that whilst Ksenia looked like a man in game, she was still classed as female as the SimPe thumbnail showed her in her original form.

I think my game is tryna tell me something, as James made a beeline for the newly transgendered Ksenia.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12
  Print  

Jump to: