Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 09:16:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the most surprising thing that your Sims have ever done?  (Read 54245 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
VegaBlack

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: June 05, 2008, 11:21:13 am »

Hilarious thread. It reminded me of the weirdest thing that happened in my game, although it was probably a glitch or a mod conflict or something. I had this set of teen twin boys who both transitioned to adult, only one transitioned normally and the other reverted back to a baby, but had an adult's body. Imagine my surprise when his twin brother picked him up and started carrying him over to the fridge! I'm laughing about it now, but I was really creeped out at the time and immediately quit the lot without saving. When I reloaded, they both transitioned normally, thankfully.

That actually reminds me of another time, which was once again probably caused by some mod conflict or something. When I loaded one of my lots, the first thing that happened was that the baby got up out of the crib and floated in mid air and autonomously got the mail. Another creepy sight!
MaryH

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: July 24, 2008, 06:56:25 am »

I've had something very startling happen in my game-I restarted an old neighborhood (since my reinstall) and was playing Nina Caliente; in this one, she has about 5 or 6 kids (two of them babies), with her loving husband.
When I looked at her "wants" I found that she had wants of seeing the ghosts of her own children-the babies, no less!
She wants them dead! Oh, my god, I've never seen anything remotely like this-a parent wanting their own children dead?
I think she's tired of being a mommy...

EKozski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #137 on: July 24, 2008, 07:08:54 am »

The other day, one of my Sims went to go shut the alam clock off, and each time he beat on it, his voice got an octave higher. You'd think he was swearing at it.

I've never seen that before.

The Sims 3.........NO!
 Resident Creator at ColorSims
scarletlady
Engaged

View Profile WWW
« Reply #138 on: July 13, 2009, 12:08:36 am »

I actually saw a Sim fart the other day! I always make my Sims super-neat and this was a premade Sim, so I was very shocked as I didn't know they could do that!
HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

Fear me I'm 5'3" ooga booga booga

View Profile WWW
« Reply #139 on: April 30, 2010, 10:08:51 pm »

Ok it technically wasn't my sims, it was my husbands, but I made them all and set him up with mods gallore so he wouldn't have to do anything but sit back and play don juan.  Well they were becoming a handfull so he have them all jobs, so he could have more customers for his home business show up.  Well while he's runnin his register he starts getting 'warnings' about so and so not showing up for work, then another, and another, and so on (7 girls in all)  he scrolls over to the other side of the house and the girls are all hiding in the kitchen, it was hysterical, those naughty spoiled things.  Guess you had to be there, the funnier still part is they usual hover like a cloud around him, but they were staying in a group in the kitchen tickling and telling jokes to each other, ain't free will a stinker.  Cheers   Coffee2

SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: May 27, 2010, 05:32:22 am »

*Raises the dead..Er... I mean thread*

I just had to share some of my wierd sim moments. I have this very romantic sim girly who woo-hoos with everybody. Well before making her a couple of days earlier I had made a sim family I named the Blakes, and they had a son named Dawson whom had grown into an adult, and moved out with his girlfriend Willow. (They are super in-love) Okay so for fun I wanted Holly (my romance sim) to woo-hoo well atleast try! to woo hoo with Dawson. I invited him over and had a dream date with him 3 times and each time, she had the want to woo-hoo with him. I tried 3 times and everytime right before she initiated the woo-hoo. He would stop her and get up and say 'look at the time I have to go!' LOL! I thought that was really funny. Cheesy

Another time I had two twin girl toddlers, there birthday parties were in full-swing. Everyone was waiting on them to age into children, so I had mom take one twin to a cake, and dad take the other to the other cake. This is weird part, I didn't get to see the animation of them growing up for some reason but you could see them twirl into the next life stage and RIGHT before the twins spun into children there age bar would age down to three days old! So they were like in perpetual toddlerhood LOL! This happened 2-3 times in a row and they weren't using a custom cake! It was so weird.

This is by far the freakiest thing I've ever seen happen in my game but one time I had a sim float on her back in the pool okay I accidentially moved her out of the pool with move objects on and quickly moved her back so  I didn't think anything would happen because I did move her back into the pool using the un-do tool and when I entered back into live-mode I made her get out of the pool and she did only she was uh.. swimming through the house!! you could see her body half sticking out of the floor and she was just doggie paddling through the house. I quickly got freaked out by this so I exited without saving and went back in and she was STILL doing it! I was really disturbed by this especially when I did not save and she was going through doors in my direction of the screen! Needless to say I had to delete the house and the sim from within Bodyshop.. Lips Sealed
« Last Edit: May 27, 2010, 05:43:19 am by SimGirl20 » Logged
HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

Fear me I'm 5'3" ooga booga booga

View Profile WWW
« Reply #141 on: June 02, 2010, 03:43:23 pm »

actually vegasblack, thats more than creepy, somebody needs to call a priest and excorcise your sims2, mod or no mods, floating babies lookig for coupons in the mail?  Twin brothers one reduced to infancy despite his size lol, thats just craziness. 
We've only had one weird thing happen to our families (we meaning me + my husband) his one of 7 groupies became stagnant after being brought back to life after being struck down by a satelite waiting for her ride to work.  As if someone turned off her free will she would just stand there and unque any actions unless manually given the command, the only thing that fixed her was getting her pregnant.

Aquarius

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: June 02, 2010, 03:51:37 pm »

The Nanny kidnapped my sim's toddler! IDK What happened but the it was time for her to go home and she just walked off the lot without putting the baby down first!

http://dragcave.net/view/FQZT<<<< clickety click click

*Moderation Note:  Only 1 image may be used for signatures.  Must be no larger than 250w x 50h pixels.*
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #143 on: June 02, 2010, 08:58:09 pm »

I let my cousin play... he was figuring out the game, and a tree outside burst into flame- it wasn't raining. The parents ran to it, and died. The social worker came and took the kids. What the?!

Also, the same day. I was doing a photoshoot at my self-sim's daughter's house, using maxMotives periodically... and them BAM! The social worker shows up! Why?!

Find me on moonlight <3
chilislavecutie

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: June 10, 2010, 01:51:11 am »

I had something rather strange happen just the other day...

I had Don Lothario get involved with a DownTownie named Mallory. I forget her last name now, as I have no clue how to pronounce it, let alone spell it. Anyway, she moved in, and they had a daughter.

Don has a bad habit of having children, but then simply allowing the mother to keep the children, and he never really sees them. So I wanted him to be stuck with a child of his own, that he couldn't pawn off. So Mallory came down with a terminal disease, and passed away.

Now, the daughter is a child, and Don has another lady in his life, living there with him and his daughter. I had Don and his lady friend WooHoo, and when this happened, a box popped up in Don's queue saying "Be slapped" or something. But there was no one else that Don is romantically involved with at his house at the time, all except for Mallory's ghost.

The ghost didn't slap him of course, but she did disappear and hasn't returned.
Don has a memory now saying "Got caught cheating". And I know it's referring to Mallory's catching him, because I have been careful not let him get caught by any others.
And while Don was supposed to be getting slapped by Mallory's ghost, the daughter had woken up and was crying, and shouting, with her hands at the sides of her head. She was having this horrible horrible fit, and it went on for quite some time.

It was really strange. I never knew ghosts could get jealous! I want to experiment again to see if it was just a one time thing or if it'll happen again!

"You hold the answers deep within your own mind.
Consciously, you've forgotten it.
That's the way the human mind works.
Whenever something is too unpleasant, too shameful for us
to entertain, we reject it.
We erase it from our memories.
But the imprint is always there."
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: June 10, 2010, 02:28:54 am »

Yep, ghosts can definitely get jealous! LOL. It's never happened to me, but it did with a friend of mine in her game.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: June 10, 2010, 04:27:58 am »

The ghost of Darren Dreamer's wife always walked around depressed. The thought bubbles seemed to indicate that she really missed her family and wanted to be with them again. So I never understood why she scared him because everytime she did she woud cry and be sad that he left her.

Before that I'd never seen a ghost pine for their family so deeply.

Sims by Dasi:

SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: June 10, 2010, 05:39:42 am »

Aww that is so sad DaSpecial! Doesn't that make you want to install Uni and have Dirk go to college and major in the paranormal career and ressurect her? tongue
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: June 10, 2010, 03:01:33 pm »

I actually did resurrect her (can't remember how) cause I couldn't bare that anymore Titter

Darren had been dating someone else but dumped her right away, all on his own, as soon as he saw his wife (whose name escapes me).  They were total lovebirds & they were expecting a little one a while after that. Dirk was happy too  & dating angela pleasant I think.  They were one of my favorite families back then--I have some great pics somewhere.  Then my comp died and I lost them Sad.

That was a couple years ago I backup everything now Cheesy.

Sims by Dasi:

SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: June 10, 2010, 03:08:05 pm »

Aww you have a soft heart like mine. I wouldn't be able to see that either, and not do anything about it. You resurrected her without the need of Uni? I would love to know how to do that! How do you rid your home of ghosts? I always delete the tombstone and the ghost will still haunt my sims. It may just be a glitch but I can never rid my homes of ghosts.. Undecided
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12
  Print  

Jump to: